Thread: It wasn't a goodbye, it was a see you later

It wasn't a goodbye, it was a see you later

I posted back in September that I was done dressing because of being in college and never really having the time. I said in my post that I knew that it wasn't going to last forever and that I would probably be back in a few months. Well, here I am.

I really got back into dressing last week when my roommate was gone for the day with his girlfriend. I decided that it wouldn't hurt to get dressed. I realized I needed to update my wardrobe because I simply did not have sufficient amount of clothes to keep me happy. I'll post some pics in the photos section tomorrow when I have time.

I actually started wearing bra's full time a month ago. I went to Marshalls, which is my heaven on earth, and bought 3 bras. They were are 34A's so that I could wear them daily and have no issues with the cups. My forms barely squeeze in them so its pretty good. I actually wore my forms to class a few times and its a rush. I have 3 best friends up here who are all girls on my floor. One day we were hanging out and I was headed to bed and one of the girls wrapped her arms around me and I after 2 or 3 seconds I felt her feel the strap. She gave me a funny look but didn't say anything. Afterwards she texted me and asked what it was. I told her it was a beater and she didn't buy it. So I said, "come here and I'll show you." Sure enough, 10 seconds later, there was a knock. She walked in and I said. I haven't changed a thing about my wardrobe. She hugged me again, feeling around, then she looked at me and said, "are you wearing a bra?" I said, "yeah." She smiled and said, "thats cute. Do you crossdress fully or just bras?" I said, "I wear panties and a bra daily, and I'll dress up fully when (roommate) is not here." She smiled, hugged me, and said, "well... you'll have to show me sometime." So she is going to come look next week I think.

Things have been exciting for me. I've got a few outtings planned and I have a few stories to appear in the clothing and shopping section too. I just wanted to get back on and tell my favorite ladies hello and that I have missed you all dearly.

- Jessica Marie

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    That's great to hear such a good reaction to telling your friend. So many out there don't respond well. Maybe your generation will accept it so much better than mine has. My daughter is 24 and her reaction was so positive. Thanks for sharing that, Jessica!

Good to see you back, by the way!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Welcome back aboard Jessica. As Piora said, there is hope that succeeding generations gain understanding. Mine certainly was in the dark ages, but I am standing tall today, even if only in 2.5 inch heels. Look forward to your pics and stories.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Hi Jessica! That's was a nice story to read! And it's nice to have you back where you belong! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I wasn't around when you left but welcome back to the site, and more importantly, welcome back to CDing. Good to hear that you have somebody there to share it with. That can make all the difference in the world. Good luck with the outtings

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

That's really cool. It seems more younger women are ok with crossdressing than older women are. But I guess that may be just how it appears to me lol
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Very brave, Jess and well done you!

Re: people's comments on generational differences, for me it just shows how objections are based on received prejudices and not human nature.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x