Thread: Question from Santa

Question from Santa

My wife and I were in a store doing some Christmas shopping tonight. I was wearing my regular "boy clothes" with the exception of small gold hoop earrings. As we passed Santa Claus we heard him ask us "Would you ladies like to have your picture made with Santa?"
    My wife said, "You should have seen the look on your face."
    Truth was, I really didn't understand what he said until she told me. I don't know why but I have been getting ma'am'd a lot here lately. I really don't mind. As a matter of fact I kinda' like it,,,

Santa knows if you have been naughty or nice! Perhaps he knows more then you give him credit for! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Santa knows a lot more than he is given credit for!! Just be glad he knows who you really are!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Isn't it kind of a giveaway when you hang Secrets In Lace Stockings with you're name in glitter on the mantle?

Suzy

Banned Read only
    If your eyes are smiling ... your a girl.

Of course ... maybe SANTA saw your picture on this forum? ( lol - maybe? )

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    I think someone was strutting it with their sweetie, and it showed...

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Crystal and I had a similar thing happen to us with her in drab mode whilst shopping in November - I guess 'tis the season!

From behind I do present as a girl with the clothes that I wear.
    But when I turn around.....

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Santa knows a lot more than he is given credit for!! Just be glad he knows who you really are!
    Santa must know a lot more than we give him credit for, after all he does have long hair, wears fur and bright red velvet clothes,,, sounds like he could be a crossdresser too.