Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After your last breath, what do you want to be wearing?

After my last breath I'll be dead. It would not matter that much and my plans are to be cremated and spread at sea over one of my pet artificial reef projects.

I am the same, it will not matter what I am wearing, but I do hope that it is something pink.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

I want to be wearing a halo. That way I know I ended up in the right place.

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I want my remains compressed into a diamond...and I want my girlfriend to wear my boobs. When she goes, I would like her to pass them on to the parents of my reincarnated self...so I can get them back, when I grow up. Oh, and I'll want my diamond back, too.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar

After Im gone

It would have to be a very pretty knee length dress with with pattern tights. What ever it is as long as it is pretty. I want the casket closed so I can finally be free to be me.

Since i'm retired from the military, and as i wish a military burial, in a VA cemetery i desire to go out in my old uniform. My Popeye uniform is already given to the VFW here in this town for permanant display.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Well, I like the hourglass idea! As I'll be dead I won't really have much say in the matter. Those who need to deal with it will do what they want regardless of anything I have to say!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

My funeral will be a matter for the people who attend it, not for me. Mrs Flowers (presuming I go first) or my children (presuming I don't) will make their own choices and I hope they make the choice that makes them happy not the choice they think any kind of ghost of me would want.

If I'm wearing nice things when the event that causes the funeral happens, well, who cares! "It's the way he would have wanted to go" is a bit fo a cliche, but what the heck!
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Anyone who has been to a wake has maybe noticed the coffin is usually only half open. So since I won't be wearing any makeup, cause of a time permits thing. How about a black suit with skirt no heels. Some tights and some sneakers. I think I would be okay with the best of both worlds. I'm not afraid of the dying part I just don't want it to be too soon, as I love dressing. And that would more than likely be the end of every thing like that I think.

Tess
    Last edited by Contessa; 12-03-2011 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Add my Name

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    After I take my last breath, I am very sure that I won't care what I am wearing!! Unless I have my facts wrong I will be dead!! And I have never know a dead person to pick his or her clothing! Might be fun though!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Already have my body willed to a medical school for use as a cadaver so I imagine there will be a part here and a couple parts there so there won't be much left to dress. My room mate knows to give my clothes away to any needy crossdressers.

I'll be dead who gives a crap what im wearing! throw me naked in a pine box, burn me, toss me over board what ever the occasion dictates.

I think that whatever brings the most peace to my loved ones makes the most sense. Probably means nothing pretty, but as others have said, I won't be around to notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Satin View Post
    I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourglass.
    Suzy
    thanks, Suzy, this is incredibly poetic :x

but myself? my family and friends are instructed to the "toss it in the garbage" strategy. let them just do whatever. my body is in good use now. and as my brain (and existence) fades, let the easier path be chosen

(I also love Woody Allen movies btw. <3)

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    When i die, if I am still wearing a smile after going through life and what it offers, than I will be complete and wont care which set are selected

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Send me to glory in a glad bag; don't waste a fancy coffin on my bones. Just put me out on the curb next Tuesday, let the sanitation local bear me home. (forget the author of the song )
    Let those left behind bury or burn me dressed as they see fit since the event will be more for their benefit than mine at that point. I will at that point either promptly discover which camp in life was right or commence to being daisy fodder!
    "You are not an accident, nor are you malfunctioning. You are performing EXACTLY as coded." For many "Man in a Dress" is the worst atrocity commit-able; for me it's just reality. Click to Learn About Me. Click to Complain About Me! There is a fine line between brutal honesty and honest brutality. It is rarely in the same place for the sender and the receiver.

After I pass away it dose not matter what i am wearing
    just send me off just as I came into this world with no cloths
    I just want people to remember me for being free willed
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I'll have to be cremated because I'm an organ donor... so hopefully someone who needs it will be wearing me lol!

I look at it this way... if my only opportunity to do something is after I am dead then I failed at something when I was alive. I made a bucket list and it was great, but now I'm bored.
    Chickie

I am with Rachel, burn me and throw me out a car window anywhere other than Kansas, or into the sea...
    [SIZE="3"]*PinK*[/SIZE] Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the *present*

Skirt suit and my academic robe

Hi,

My name will say more than my blue Ballgown With black see through lace & blue head wear = scarve

Noeleena (noel ) edwina . Loch-head. of Waimate, born 11 aug 1947. passed on 2033= aged 84 = ( aprox ) maybe , you get the idear,

& Dejarn our grandaughter age 8 coming up 9.can say what happens to my clothes & what ever else i have & wear, & shes the one who grow up with us Jos & i, As i have grown as a woman. & still am growing.

...noeleena...

Banned Read only
    Hopefully nothing, as I would hope and pray that the people who care at all about me in the slightest would make sure I get cremated. No matter how good that dress may be, it ain't gonna make ashes look good.

If I were to somehow not be cremated... Well, I will admit, this question proves unbelievably difficult for me to answer.