Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After your last breath, what do you want to be wearing?

After your last breath, what do you want to be wearing?

A lot of us have grown very fond of dressing up which is why we are here right. Not all of us are out to family/friends or anyone in some cases, so I understand not wanting to be in a coffin dressed en femme..

Before I continue, I'm sorry if this subject matter comes off a little dark.. I'm just curious...

Anyway, I know most will say NO to the option of being fully dressed, but perhaps maybe undergarments? And if you do desire to be dressed fully, what will you be wearing?

This question is especially directed to those who have SO's/wives who are supportive but can be answered by all

My Answer:
    I would actually love to have on the undergarments on the way out of this life. I feel it's a part of me, and mainly one that I keep inside which is a perfect theme for my "going away party." And unless something changes radically, there is no way I would want to be buried in full women's attire.

Later

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

The odd thing is this seams to be more important to my wife than it really is for me , she seams to want me to be dressed in something feminine whereas i just say " i wont know so i don`t really mined" but i have said that i would almost like something mentioned at the service about being TG and how it has affected are lives .
    Last edited by Joanne f; 12-03-2011 at 07:37 AM. Reason: right letters wrong way around lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne

I am being cremated so I am going to be wearing an urn.

Aspiring Member
    Just like you buried in my undergarments dont like dresses and donot wear them now are ever like jeans and bras and panties

Happy in Satin Nighties Rachel Newark's Avatar

Post mortem dressing ?

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    What colour urn and will it have frills ??

Sorry, couldn't resist

My SO has offered to make sure I'm wearing stockings and suspenders if I go first :-)

Rachel Newark
    They're not womans clothes, they're mine. I have receipts !

Maybe a great pair of tights then ashes. Years ago my Lady friend passed away during the winter. She was buried in a lovely winter suit and matching tights. She looked great.
    Cary

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    I thought of having my body dressed up pretty. That way when I come back as a female next time, you listening!! I will already be dressed.

Besides the other things I want, Tanya

I've decided not to go. No one is getting my wardrobe!!!!!!

I will hope to take my final breath fully dressed! After that it really doesn't matter! Hugs!
    Next time talk about something more cheerful!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I went to a viewing about a week ago and i joked about it. My wife told me it's not funny and that i should really consider it, because your dressing is a big part of your life. Not fully dressed but maybe panties and pantyhose or tights or put a pair of pantyhose in the coffin. I told her as long as you don't mind giving them the cloths, and she said she would do it and wouldn't be surprised if it's not the first time they came across someone asking them that.

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    Urn's are so blah. I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourgalss. I love corsets and the hourglass shape so why not.

Suzy
    Last edited by Suzy Parker; 12-03-2011 at 10:33 AM.

I like that hour glass idea Suzy or maybe in a potted plant.

Vieja

I want to be wearing a halo . Actually, I am going to be buried at sea but I don't think a swim suit will be necessary.

I'd want to be wearing a smile.

As for clothes, this harkens back to a discussion regarding property that I had with my mom years ago. She was asking me if I thought a home purchase by her was ok and I told her it was her decision ultimately. She then said, "What will you do with it when I die?". I responded, "What do you care, you'll be dead!". She thought about it for a minute and said I was right, it didn't matter to her.
    Same is true for me in this scenario...I'll be dead, so it doesn't really matter to me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I will be wearing asphalt and road grime. I have asked to be creamated, carried on the back of a motorcycle to a winding country road, open the container and let those ashes fly. Preferably while exceeding the speed limit.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I figure I will be stripped naked laying on a cardiac emergency table wearing electrodes to monitor me and two paddles to zap me. I really have no problem going out in the raw. I worry more about my son finding my cloths although I think he has some idea already.

It won't matter to me cause I'll be dead but up to that point I hope to be wearing girly things. Which makes me wonder when I'm real old and if I wind up in a retirement home and I can't be completely independent could I get help getting dressed as a girl. Hmmm....
    Maybe I need to look at planning to build us crossdressers a retirement home that has services just meant for us. Why not? I'm from Canada so a place in Arizona would be great! There could be dressing services, hair salon, and outings. Maybe I will start another thread on this one.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Hey I'll be dead so it doesn't matter. More important who gets my closet of skirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Satin View Post
    Urn's are so blah. I want to be creamated and have my ashes put into an hourgalss. I love corsets and the hourglass shape so why not.

Suzy
    [SIZE=3]That is an absolutely fabulous idea!
    That way you will never be out of time.

[/SIZE]
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

As long as it's not a straight jacket or prison stripes, I don't really care. After all, why would I.

I'll be dead. I don't care what I'm wearing. I've left a will, a note for the medical examiner and EMS staff should I drop dead while dressed as a girl. My living will says DO NOT RESUSITATE.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Are you kidding?

The skeleton that I used will go to a university so people can use it as a learning tool. The rest will turn into dust and be thrown away.

I don't plan to die!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It would be interesting to know in those instances where there will be a viewing in a casket how many would want to be crossdressed for their loved ones final goodbyes.

My Daughter has repeatedly told me that she was gonna dress me up real pretty when i go .... I said go for it ...its gonna make for one hella of an event too bad i am gonna have to miss it..

Joann