Thread: I'm home alone dressing as I want

I'm home alone dressing as I want

The wife has been away for almost a week. I have dressed 24/7 all week, completely when I'm home, and serious underdressing when I have to go out. I have become so used to breasts I almost don't notice anymore. Stockings are just another thing to put on each morning (good thing it's cool as they do provide considerable warmth). I bet I was the sexeyst hunter in the woods this week.

It all comes to an end monday. I have to take Sunday to wash all my clothes and put them away.
    Susann_Gardener

Barbara
    A dream for many Gurls! I am happy that you had the chance to be as you wish and that all of us had the opportunity!
    Barbara

Let it Blossom - Let it grow

I'm home alone too.... Fixing the kitchen faucet... Sigh...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    I am home alone too! I have been trying to get the snowblower back together and load up scrap metal into my small trailer to get it out of the yard. Trailer loaded and snowblower not totally finished to wet, cold, and tired.

Hugs
    Trisha

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Wonderful to get some extended alone time. I've reached the age where the wife would rather have a handyman come in and fix up the house Well, i say its the age, she probably secretly thinks its the capability level. At least when she is gone she does not expect me to have anything fixed when she gets back....me time.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

So today was do-the-wash day. 15 bras, 4 girdles, 6 pantys, 3 sexy tops, 2 garter belts and half a dozen pair of stockings.
    Thought I would not dress today, but by mid morning I felt naked w/o a bra, so I fixed that.
    Susann_Gardener

Quote Originally Posted by Longing2be-Trisha View Post
    I am home alone too! I have been trying to get the snowblower back together and load up scrap metal into my small trailer to get it out of the yard. Trailer loaded and snowblower not totally finished to wet, cold, and tired.

Hugs
    Winters almost here. Today I'm puttin the generator back together.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos