Thread: Sit on Santa's lap and whisper in his ear what YOU want for Christmas this year!

Sit on Santa's lap and whisper in his ear what YOU want for Christmas this year!

So Christine hopes all of you out there on Crossdressers have been naughty and not nice this year. Santa actually appreciates a little gender and behavioral diversity in his life and is willing to forego the coal in your Gio stockings for just this one year! So what is it, girls?
    Jimmy Choos?
    Electrolysis?
    HRT?
    Escaping home for a great TG party?
    A date with a man?
    Your S/O telling you "sure, fine, go out however you want this evening! You can even use my lingerie. And stay out until 3, if you want."

Forget the X%#!& fruitcake, sweaters and socks this year. This is your chance to get those elves on the North Pole working on something YOUR CD heart really wants!!!!!

Happy Holidays!
    Christine

oooh, the cute girl I'm gonna date next week could say "Well, I don't really see myself in a relationship with a guy who doesn't crossdress!"

(...but a date with a guy would be a thrill too ^ ^)

Naughty naughty Christine.

I do have a little Santa fantasy though ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Temporarily 600 miles north of my San Diego
    I want bigger boobs. Oh...and a bra that will actually fit them, properly. But, seeing that I've been extremely naughty, I'm just gonna hafta buy that stuff, myself...or find someone I can exploit to get them, for me. Santa's standards are a little too conservative for this naughty girl.
    I don't try to look like a woman that fits in. I try to look like a woman that stands out.

http://www.facebook.com/maxinesnotdead

I'd probably ask for more courage and to meet someone else like me in person (only hotter hehe)

I want the golly ole man to bring me a new outfit from secret in lace. hope hope.

...last year I did something a little playful. Santa put nail hardner in my stocking and my wife's!
    Chickie

I wouldnt ask Santa to give something to me, but I would ask him to answer the wishes of all the CD, TV, and TS's of the world, particularly those on this great forum.....

Well, maybe some Jimmy Choo's in my size..

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Semi Sane innocent angel
    All I want for Christmas is my two front boobs, and $12,000,000

Quote Originally Posted by Badtranny View Post
    Naughty naughty Christine.

I do have a little Santa fantasy though ;-)
    You take Santa and I'll take Mrs clause.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Oh, just to be able to live my life as I want, every day! Or, give me the strength to make that happen by myself!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Banned Read only
    I'd definitely ask for some sort of spring or summer wear... My current and only outfit feels good only when it's cold... I'd really like a yellow or light green summer dress, or a red or pink skirt with matching top, etc.

Also a date with... Any one, really.

EDIT: Also a birthday that is more than nine days away from Xmas. I am sick and tired of getting messed with by my family....
    Last edited by GBJoker; 12-04-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Can i sign up for all of the above ? Currently though if my weight loss keeps going as planned i plan on buying this dress http://themaidstore.com/sissy-dresse...le-sissy-dress and matching heels for myself

Me, I JUST WANT TO BE THE GIRL THAT I SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!! IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK FOR???????

MOLLY
    "To thine own self be true"

Because it is getting very close to Christmas, Santa has asked that Christine to respond to every one of the good girls who posted. To each, her own response:
    1. Misty- Santa has graciously agreed to sit on your lap in a red corset with green panties and green stockings (or red, if green is unavailable) and a flashing red nose. Now that she thinks about it, Christine will do likewise, absent the red nose.
    1A.Tals--(Santa got a little out of Order, sorry!). Santa says "What's a nice CD girl like you going out with a girl, anyhow? The guy is more likely to respond as you had hoped. Unfortunately, Santa has very little influence with guys-- they always broke all their toys.
    2. Miss Maxine—Santa likes big boobs too, since Mrs. Claus is a 34AA. He knows some serious silicone wholesalers if you need help.
    3. Joyce J. Surely Santa wonders if you remember the Cowardly Lion and have watched the Wizard of Oz. You have the courage, it lives within you. Aside from that, Santa thinks you are pretty hot as you are and would be happy for a date.
    4. Charlen—The elves are checking for “Secrets in Lace” to see if they make something up in a jiffy. Because of Santa’s crossdressing proclivities, they know Agent Provacteur, Lejaby, Chantelle, Lisa Charmel and few other high end lingerie names, but this is not one they have the patterns for.
    5. Chickhe. Santa wonders if that was just nail hardener or hardener for something else. That being said, he recommends OPI hardener as a good, standard nail
    6. Melody1985—You win Santa’s “It’s a wonderful life” award for your incredibly kind kiss to all of us out here in CD land. Christine really hopes that Santa drops those Jimmy Choos in your stockings, if he is not too busy.
    7. Niya Blake—As you might imagine, Santa is pretty good with holiday music, so he recognizes the sly reference to the “All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.” As Santa has said above, he has some great connections in the silcone wholesaler community. And, Santa would be HAPPY to trade Ms. Claus, as long as he gets a nice hug and maybe a little vamping as he comes down your chimney. As above, please be aware that Mrs. Claus is 34 AA, but we all know that it is attitude, not size, that counts.
    8. Vikki 2020. Santa says you already have the strength to live life as you want. As the Beatles said (Santa did like the cute Ringo) “I can get by with a little help from my friends.” So Santa has asked Christine and others on this site to be your friend.
    9. GBJoker.—Santa will try and arrange a trade with Christine, who is long on summer but weak on fall and winter. He would have to see a photo to have the elves provide fashion advice, however.
    10. Christina S.-- Santa is always looking for a decent maid up here in the North Pole. He very much liked the dress, though he does mostly prefer independent women. He went to one of those liberal male colleges where submissive women ran the place.
    11. Mollyanne- To be who you want to be is not something you ask for, it is what you decide to do. Santa supports your choice, as does Christine.

Santa knows that people rarely reread posts, but hopes all of you see your response.

Happy Holidays!
    Santa and his loyal handmaiden, Christine

It's exciting to know that santa needs a maid but those elves can be a little handsy .....

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Merry Christmas and hugs to all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

Because it is getting very close to Christmas, Santa has asked that Christine to respond to every one of the good girls who posted. To each, her own response:
    1. Misty- Santa has graciously agreed to sit on your lap in a red corset with green panties and green stockings (or red, if green is unavailable) and a flashing red nose. Now that she thinks about it, Christine will do likewise, absent the red nose.
    1A.Tals--(Santa got a little out of Order, sorry!). Santa says "What's a nice CD girl like you going out with a girl, anyhow? The guy is more likely to respond as you had hoped. Unfortunately, Santa has very little influence with guys-- they always broke all their toys.
    2. Miss Maxine—Santa likes big boobs too, since Mrs. Claus is a 34AA. He knows some serious silicone wholesalers if you need help.
    3. Joyce J. Surely Santa wonders if you remember the Cowardly Lion and have watched the Wizard of Oz. You have the courage, it lives within you. Aside from that, Santa thinks you are pretty hot as you are and would be happy for a date.
    4. Charlen—The elves are checking for “Secrets in Lace” to see if they make something up in a jiffy. Because of Santa’s crossdressing proclivities, they know Agent Provacteur, Lejaby, Chantelle, Lisa Charmel and few other high end lingerie names, but this is not one they have the patterns for.
    5. Chickhe. Santa wonders if that was just nail hardener or hardener for something else. That being said, he recommends OPI hardener as a good, standard nail
    6. Melody1985—You win Santa’s “It’s a wonderful life” award for your incredibly kind kiss to all of us out here in CD land. Christine really hopes that Santa drops those Jimmy Choos in your stockings, if he is not too busy.
    7. Niya Blake—As you might imagine, Santa is pretty good with holiday music, so he recognizes the sly reference to the “All I want for Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth.” As Santa has said above, he has some great connections in the silcone wholesaler community. And, Santa would be HAPPY to trade Ms. Claus, as long as he gets a nice hug and maybe a little vamping as he comes down your chimney. As above, please be aware that Mrs. Claus is 34 AA, but we all know that it is attitude, not size, that counts.
    8. Vikki 2020. Santa says you already have the strength to live life as you want. As the Beatles said (Santa did like the cute Ringo) “I can get by with a little help from my friends.” So Santa has asked Christine and others on this site to be your friend.
    9. GBJoker.—Santa will try and arrange a trade with Christine, who is long on summer but weak on fall and winter. He would have to see a photo to have the elves provide fashion advice, however.
    10. Christina S.-- Santa is always looking for a decent maid up here in the North Pole. He very much liked the dress, though he does mostly prefer independent women. He went to one of those liberal male colleges where submissive women ran the place.
    11. Mollyanne- To be who you want to be is not something you ask for, it is what you decide to do. Santa supports your choice, as does Christine.

Santa knows that people rarely reread posts, but hopes all of you see your response.

Happy Holidays!
    Santa and his loyal handmaiden, Christine

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Risque_Christine View Post
    Stuff
    Sorry, but the camera breaks every time. Plus the mirror shows nothing.

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Hi Santa, I know I have been a bit sassy this year (not that should be a bad thing) so I hope You dont mind helping me out with my wish list this year.
    1) A new wig, something curly and cute
    2) A cute sweater dress with fashion leggings and a pair of high boots to match
    3) A local friend to get out and see the town with
    4) A fantasy cd vacation, a place I can go to be free for a weekend

Thank You Santa

Mellisawi,
    Santa very much likes sassy (he only gets that from the reindeer) and is considering the following;
    1. As to the wig (Christine knows we all need new wigs, but Santa only gets to wear that @#›fi⁄‡ white old guy wig and has limited experience) a few particulars would always help the elves
    --color range
    --length
    --face shape
    2. Santa knows many CDs at this point, but he cannot help out if his reindeer do not know where to find you! Many people would be ashamed of going out in red suit and dunce cap every year, as Santa has to do every year to help out the good girls (to heck with the boys). But it has not stopped him from going out on the town. Don't let it stop you either. In a nice dress, Santa will take you anyplace.
    3. Boston, SF, Houston. Don't laugh at the last one. As you have heard, Santa actually does know who has been naughty and nice, and they have been pretty naughty down there in Houston.
    Best, Santa channeled through Christine

GBJoker:
    Santa thinks that you are shy and the camera probably smiles rather than breaks. And if it really does break, that family of yours might spring for a new one for this holiday season.
    Peace and Calm, Santa

Christine, the LAST thing I want to see is Santa in panties and a corset.

My Santa fantasy involves a large, robust, but not so fat Santa who's a little rough around the edges.

...and the only panties he's interested in are the ones I'm wearing. I'll leave the rest to your imagination, but let's just say he doesn't have to ask me twice to sit on his knee.
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I think Christine meant for you to wear that Melissa cause if I see fat man looking that I'm not sitting on his lap.

Christine apologizes for propagating unwholesome images of Santa around the holiday season. Santa has actually decided to work out regularly and become a hunk (but not too much of one), so he can tuck something into a few more stockings.
    Best,
    Christine