Thread: Home alone, oh what to do?

Home alone, oh what to do?

So it would seem I will be having the evening to myself and while the cat is away...

So, conservative, business like? Sexy? Club wear? ****ty? I just can't decide!

I'll try to take pics, though I still haven't figured out why smartphones with cameras don't have a self timer.

Give me some ideas, some direction.

Whatever you feel like. Sometimes I like to dress casually and other times I like to dress like a banker lady. I'm more of a jeans kinda girl.

i'm wearing fuzzy socks, blllue printed skirt and a loose fitting tank and silver studded earrings. I dont know why i'm wearing earrings! lol

Sexy is always fun .

It's all about what mood you're in. I'll start thinking about what to wear for the next day the day before. Finally get it figured out in my head based upon my limited wardrobe by bedtime. Then in the morning, I try to remember what I was thinkin' about the night before, then run down to the closet and get the outfit together. Takes about ohhh 10 minutes to get all suited up, a quick check in the mirror and if I don't like what I see, do a quick change to the next outfit. At most, I'll change about twice before I think I have it right.... Take a few photos, with the tripod, and then take a peak at the pics. If all is well.... I'm out the door... Opps forgot makeup... 90 minutes later, a few pics and if it looks good, then I'm out the door.... LOL...

Renne.....

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    More of a conservitive dresser here.. but never pants.

First.. I am with you on the smart phone thing. I hate that!

Anyway, if you plan on staying home, maybe you can put on a solo fashion show and try them all.. If I had to go with one though, I would say sonething that makes you feel sexy.. You can do casual at any time.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Quote Originally Posted by RenneB View Post
    It's all about what mood you're in. I'll start thinking about what to wear for the next day the day before. Finally get it figured out in my head based upon my limited wardrobe by bedtime. Then in the morning, I try to remember what I was thinkin' about the night before, then run down to the closet and get the outfit together. Takes about ohhh 10 minutes to get all suited up, a quick check in the mirror and if I don't like what I see, do a quick change to the next outfit. At most, I'll change about twice before I think I have it right.... Take a few photos, with the tripod, and then take a peak at the pics. If all is well.... I'm out the door... Opps forgot makeup... 90 minutes later, a few pics and if it looks good, then I'm out the door.... LOL...

Renne.....
    Well at least I am not alone! I change at least 3 times before I even get started!

Having a diverse wardrobe (and taste) can be so intoxicating and confusing. I love it. :-)
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi_cd View Post
    Well at least I am not alone! I change at least 3 times before I even get started!
    Ach, now i know why my wife is always late. That woman would be late to her own funeral cuz her outfit just wouldn't be right until she has tried on at least three different looks. And that includes fresh makeup for each wardrobe change. AAAAAAAAAaaaGH
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)