Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Intoxicating Taste of Lipstick . . . .

The Intoxicating Taste of Lipstick . . . .

I find the taste of lipstick to be exquisite, elegant, and resplendently delicious. It is an ambrosial treat, a sublime, delicate, ethereal nectar that nourishes my soul. I relish and savor the precious, refined, distinctly feminine taste of a generous coating of lipstick.

Lipstick provides a certain warm, enchanting, internal ambience unto itself, reflected in a myriad explosion of endless possibilities, external color, beauty, and solace. The application of lipstick certainly by no means makes the woman, but it certainly assists in the deconstruction of the male. Oh how I enjoy and take immeasurable pleasure from the taste and flavor of lipstick!

I thoroughly enjoy applying all makeup, but is there any one type of makeup for you that trumps others? I could almost write just as easily about, for example, eye makeup. Almost. I am the consummate makeup junkie. I love, love, love makeup. But there is just something really, really intoxicating about the taste of lipstick . . . .

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Chuckle, Girlfriend you have GOT to get to the Outback, before you shop at the MAC store.

LOL

Huggs

Kelly
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Taste of lipstick, Anne? To be honest, I don't eat it alone, only with other dishes! No idea how it tastes!

However, I don't wear make up at home so I DO really enjoy seeing it on my wine glass on the rare occassions I've gone out dressed! It's always such a surprise to see that I've somehow gotten some lady's glass! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Lipstick? Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Mac Red.........
    ​Cindy

I really love the feel of the sticky, glossy lip glosses. You know, the ones that look wet? Mmmmmm, feels soooo good.

Anna

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I kissed a girl and I liked it. The taste of her cherry lipstick. Ok some had to sing it .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Nice post as always Anne. Lipstick is awesome, second best, but for me it's mascara. It just screams femininity to me.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Anne,
    You're not suppose to eat lipstick, PLEASE read the directions on how to apply and the side effects of eating it. Seriously, I have found that different colors of MAC lipstick have a different smell and that along with a coat of lip gloss is intoxicating.
    I'd bet anything, that between the two of us, we could stock a MAC store.
    Always,
    Rachael

I love my lipstick too! I'm never without it! Another great thing about lipstick is that it goes well with everything! Including my coffee cup each morning!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

oh I got intoxicated by your words, Anne! as I read I felt privileged to understand and relate to it... and it made my own lipstick taste even better :)

while I'm not a makeup junkie I am totally in love with lipstick. have way too many (if that's even possible lol). but I can't help myself when I'm passing by a cosmetics store and I see a big pair of colorful lips on an ad... they whisper to me "come"... and I go ^ ^

Silly girls, I do not eat my lipstick, and you know it!!! LOL!!!

But surely you know the taste of lipstick! The taste when you gently blend your lips together in harmonious union, and your warm, wet tongue makes intimate, soft, dainty contact with your own freshly painted, immaculately colored, feminized lips . . . . That is the lush, sumptuous taste I am referring to . . . .
    Last edited by Anne2345; 12-04-2011 at 09:54 PM.

Banned Read only
    I also find the same in that. For I kissed many lady;s and or women, the the taste of lipstick added so much erotocism to it all. My wife and I have been loaded with lipstick, and when we kiss, it's is so sensual and electric. I have brought out things in her that she never knew existed.

Damn...............................L&R............ .......Tara

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Silly girls, I do not eat my lipstick, and you know it!!! LOL!!!

But surely you know the taste of lipstick! The taste when you gently blend your lips together in harmonious union, and your warm, wet tongue makes intimate, soft, dainty contact with your own freshly painted, immaculately colored, feminized lips . . . . That is the lush, sumptuous taste I am referring to . . . .
    You're not suppose to eat it silly, but suck it off slowly.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    Silly girls, I do not eat my lipstick, and you know it!!! LOL!!! But surely you know the taste of lipstick! The taste when you gently blend your lips together in harmonious union, and your warm, wet tongue makes intimate, soft, dainty contact with your own freshly painted, immaculately colored, feminized lips . . . . That is the lush, sumptuous taste I am referring to . . . .
    Stop that. Stop it right now. Anne if you keep this up i'll have to come to where you are and smear that lipstick all over your face. No, not the stuff in the tube but the stuff on your lips. Dang it girl, i've got to go now and find me someone to kiss so i can have some on my lips too.

Bloody wenches, always teas'n me with their sweeter than wine lips and soft tender tongues.
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Nice post as always Anne. Lipstick is awesome, second best, but for me it's mascara. It just screams femininity to me.
    So Marlena,

How does mascara taste?
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Were you a philosophy major in college? Lol
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake

Applying lipstick and the feel of it on my lips. . . I'm sorry, what were we just talking about?

Seriously, count me in! Here is my latest purchase at my MAC makeover Friday (more to follow on that!): M31046.jpg Lipglass in Pop Mode.

I've taken to wearing some nude shades when I'm crossdressing as a guy including MAC Jubilee or the new Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee. Not only does it feel terrific but I got a "gee your lips are so much softer" from my SO.

Thanks for the post Anne! Now I'm gonna be thinking lipstick for the rest of the night!

Debby

P.S. I'd love to have the job of naming these shades!!!
    Last edited by Debglam; 12-04-2011 at 10:19 PM.

...here's a thought...you do eat it! It doesn't evaporate...so when it needs to be touchd up its because what was there has washed off and made its way down to your stomach. So in a lifetime you may eat a pound of the stuff!
    Chickie

You won't get any disagreement here! Lipgloss and lipgloss both do it for me, in a way that no other kind of makeup ever could. That's why I was buying lipstick long before any other type of makeup! I think it's the fact that it's such a multisensory experience...

The moment I put it on, the way it glides, transforming my lips, awakening, bringing out their fullness & potential. The way that it tastes, so femme... the way that it smells... the way my lips slightly cling together as they separate, making ever fiber of my body feel alive, wanting to do all the things that lips do, just to feel more... the way it makes my lips look in the mirror, or leaves full, womanly prints on glasses and napkins and cheeks and collars... and of course, the heavenly way my lips slide and melt while under the influence - especially when pressed against another pair of glossy or sticky lips! Yes, I'll take lipgloss and lipstick at every possible opportunity!

Thanks for getting a girl all riled up!!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Agreed. Given that smell and taste plays a part it's interesting that Revlon has given up on both in many of their lip products.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Now does any one need a demonstration.

I have similar feelings towards money

And, shiny things
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by KarenS View Post
    So Marlena,

How does mascara taste?
    Not sure. Never tried it or lipstick for that matter.

I'll put it on my to do list though.
    Last edited by Marleena; 12-04-2011 at 10:38 PM. Reason: to avoid multiposting

Quote Originally Posted by Shananigans View Post
    I have similar feelings towards money

And, shiny things
    I feel that way about my SO!

... money and shiny things come in close seconds.
    Last edited by ReineD; 12-04-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    Reine

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I feel that way about my SO!

... money and shiny things comes in close seconds.
    Well, heck, now I feel bad lol
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck