Thread: Little question to full time cross dresser or transsexual.

Little question to full time cross dresser or transsexual.

Everyone on here is in love with cross dressing I know, many of us just play with cross dressing when they are alone, or on Halloween, but for those who is full time cross dresser or transsexual, in other words those who present as a woman all the time. What do you do in your life? Housewife? occupation? Are they able to find a husband or wife? Or they just live by themselves?

I'm a noob here, I know cross dressing is a hobby/fetish, but when it comes to full time or transsexual, that will be a question to me.

Hi there
    Well Im a transsexual am married with a wife and three little angles, work as a refrigeration engineer, mainly industral refrigeration and firefighter.

I think you will find a very mixed way of how full timers live! I myself live alone because I choose to! Some are married some are not! I work one day a week and am a happy girl most of the time! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Kim L of S. Texas Kimberly Long's Avatar
    I am a transsexual am married with a wife of over 30 years. I live 24/7 as Kimberly with the support of my SO. I have very few mens clothing. I am retired with a SO still working. I do all of the housework, cooking and shopping. I love by life and enjoy each day.
    Love Kimberly

Banned Read only
    I am a transsexual woman and was married to a wonderful man for 15 years before he passed away a few years ago. I am now living alone by choice not lack of prospects. I have been an Architect for the past 25 years and now also operate my husbands former business, a construction company. Life is as full or as empty as you make it.
    Last edited by Jorja; 12-05-2011 at 06:54 AM.

I do not consider myself full time but rather most time as I have male crap to do that no woman should have to endure. I began as a hippie, went to university somewhere in there( fuzzy) to study law, later did my duty in service, became an accountant, designed high end audio/video home theatre system as a sideline to keep my sanity, and now I'm a retired tree hugger.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I am full time mixed-gender presentation. Androgynous, some would term it. I work as a computer programmer.

I work from home as a procurement agent and I dress when I want. Normally 2x's a week and then maybe 1 time a month usually do the full blown up thing makeup wig, heels etc. I am married. But am happy to just work in a bra, shirt and pantyhose and a skirt during week. It's a fetish type of thing . When ever I get the urge to dress I dress.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
    Everyone on here is in love with cross dressing I know, many of us just play with cross dressing when they are alone, or on Halloween, but for those who is full time cross dresser or transsexual, in other words those who present as a woman all the time. What do you do in your life? Housewife? occupation? Are they able to find a husband or wife? Or they just live by themselves?

I'm a noob here, I know cross dressing is a hobby/fetish, but when it comes to full time or transsexual, that will be a question to me.
    I'm mostly a housewife but I still work a couples day a week in housing placement for dual diagnosis individuals.
    Husband, 20yr old stepson living at home while going to college, 2 cats, 1 car, living a pretty boring normal life (just like everyone else).
    Last edited by Miranda-E; 12-05-2011 at 05:32 PM.