Thread: “Look Outside”

“Look Outside”

On Sunday morning my wife and oldest son went to work and my other son had spent the night at a friend’s house. My wife knows about my crossdressing but my sons, both adults, don’t know. I had the house to myself, which is a rare occasion, so I decided to get dressed up. I was partially dressed, had applied concealer, foundation, powder, and blush and was just about to start on my eyes, when I received a text from my oldest son, the one supposed to be at work. The text said “look outside.”

I went into a panic. Had he seen me? We live in a single story and the bedroom and master bathroom are at the back of the house. The window blinds were open because no one can see into the windows unless they are in our back yard…and who would go into our back yard?

After quickly scanning the bedroom windows from the safety of the bathroom, and not seeing him staring back at me, I hastily pulled off my clothes all at once. I put on my pajamas which were lying on my bed and looked and listened to figure out where he was, and what he had seen. I couldn’t hear anything, other than my heart pounding, so I decided to venture further and move to the front of the house. I was still wearing makeup so I wanted to be ready to run for cover if I heard him. After slowly moving through the house I reached the front window and looked outside. His car was not in the driveway and I still hadn’t found him.

Feeling even more confused I headed back to the bathroom, grabbed my phone and replied “why?” He responded “I was telling you to look at the fog.” He was at work, about 5 miles away and had noticed that there was heavy fog outside. We live in Arizona and fog is so rare that he decided that I would want to see it.

After I untangled the giant ball of clothing that I had removed all at once, I continued getting ready…but this time with the blinds closed.

These situations make you feel like a deer in the headlights.
    One day WE will all sort this out.
    But for now,watch out and "Look Outside"

But when you looked outside, did you notice the fog?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

wow that must have been scary

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    But when you looked outside, did you notice the fog?
    Tina B.
    No, it wasn't noticable where we live...but I didn't grow up in Arizona so I have seen it many times before.
    Last edited by steph1964; 12-05-2011 at 11:18 AM.

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    A inexpensive security camera hooked up to your TV might bring you a little less stress when you dress, just a suggestion.

Maybe your son is concerned about your obsession with crossdressing and was making a subtle, metaphorical reference to the pink fog that appears to enshroud you? Maybe not.

Hi stranger, if it were at all possible I’d be happy to bottle some of our fog and send it over to you – don’t think anyone would miss it here. I’m far enough inland so we don’t get a lot of fog, just a few times a year, but having grown up in the Phoenix area I know how infrequently it is seen over there. On the other hand you do see snow more frequently than I do here in San Diego – not counting the snow on the distant mountains visible on days following a storm.

It is amazing just how fast you can tear off your en femme clothes; unfortunately that is exactly what happens sometimes. More than once I have hurriedly removed everything and jammed them somewhere where they wouldn’t be seen, and then jumped into the shower to remove the makeup. Then sadly finding that some piece of clothing, usually a favorite piece, was torn or damaged in some way in my rush to remove it.
    Babs

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn Beck View Post
    Maybe your son is concerned about your obsession with crossdressing and was making a subtle, metaphorical reference to the pink fog that appears to enshroud you? Maybe not.
    This was my first chance to dress in about a month so I was producing a lot of pink fog...but enough to cover Phoenix? Maybe I wasn't the only one yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by Barbra P View Post

It is amazing just how fast you can tear off your en femme clothes; unfortunately that is exactly what happens sometimes. More than once I have hurriedly removed everything and jammed them somewhere where they wouldn’t be seen, and then jumped into the shower to remove the makeup. Then sadly finding that some piece of clothing, usually a favorite piece, was torn or damaged in some way in my rush to remove it.
    Hi Babs, I have had a few occasions where I thought someone had come home, tore everything off, and quickly washed my face, only to discover that it was a false alarm. With the time it takes to get ready, it is quite depressing when that happens.

But I have also had to stuff clothing and shoes all over the place, especially before my wife knew, and try to recover them later before she found them. That is stressful.

That was a falsie alarm Stephie! As opposed to a false alarm. I can understand your panic..

Gold Member
    We are the nervous bunch, aren't we? It is a bit of a problem because the few minutes you might spend trying to figure out what is going on may be the difference between successfully changing and not making it in time.

But if you don't want to be busted, I would close the blinds. It gets hard to close them undetected once someone is actually out there.

So how is your heart anyway?

It's very seldom that I get to laugh anymore! Thank you for giving me a good one! Now you know how long it takes to change!!!!!!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Ahahahahahah thats is a good one that gets the heart pounding
    have fun and be careful with heart stain
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT