Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santa , been a good girl ...this year I'd like ..

Aspiring Member
    Dear Santa Claus, I have been a very good girl this year. I would like several pair of everyday women's flats and heels in size 15. Oh Santa you are so sweet.
    Michele

A small house up on the hill of the Kona coast. And maybe a vintage XS1100 midnight special to ride around the big island on. But I'll settle for a cold six pack and a hot pizza. Thanks in advance, Santa.
    But I too will probably just get sox.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Gold Member
    I'm not greedy. A couple of new dresses. A corset. Okay two then. Shrink my feet one size. Shrink my waist. Remove all hair on the face and lower. Remove my wrinkles. Bring back my hair line.

What will make me happy? It getting here, spending family time, and getting that week off. Overtime is killing me.

Platinum Member
    Dear Santa, I would like a pair of black 4" slingbacks, a new chainsaw and a black leather skirt.

Orchid

Curious Member GenderCurious Andrea's Avatar
    Dear Santa ill let you be the judge if I have been naughty or nice. But if It's not to much to ask a new job where I could be myself would be nice O and maybe a tank top sweater dress if you have any you need to get rid of...

Thanks Andrea ; )

There's an absolutely beautiful Chiffon Petticoat at Secrets in Lace that I want. I've shown it to my wife, and she wants one too! We'll see, we'll see..

Chewies sister-moulted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    My imagination can't help it. This made me laugh out loud. I can imagine the headlines
    Just don't ever knock her drink over !!!