Thread: Out of work again and taking full advantage

Out of work again and taking full advantage

After ten months of a steady pace, the hammer fell. Two weeks ago, three or four were let go. This week, seven more got released.
    I've been through this before and while I'd rather it didn't happen, I do know it's not the end of the world.
    And not only am I ready to get caught up on a list of projects -household and automotive; I'm also dressing at every opportunity.

Today, I spent all my time with typical boots, jeans and tee/ However, I did take time to put on some foundation powder, a touch of blush, some strokes of mascara and some light pigment just above the lash line.
    Except for the slightly dramatized eyes, I look fairly vanilla at a glance, though very healthy and even toned for such a 'blue collar dog' of advanced years.
    I'm set to be indoors for a little while so I will be enjoying slipping my forms into my bra, though I will remove them when I go out again later.

There are times when I go more androgynous and then I'll wear my forms all day. For now, I'm too busy and going in so many directions that I'd hardly have time to appreciate them- besides, the situation demands more of a 'guy's' focus and they could well end up being in the way.

Anyway- out of a job? I could without that status. However, since it is what it is, I'm going to make the best of it.
    The older I get, the more real I feel. And what I feel is not all that I am. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Please visit me on Facebook - Dina Walker http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003166749185

Hi dina! Sorry to hear your job troubles!
    Now get the chores done so Dina can come out to play! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: