Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Wears the Pants Around Here?

Who Wears the Pants Around Here?

My evolution as a crossdresser has reached the point where I actually enjoy wearing pants sometimes - with knee highs and ballet flats they're girlie and fun, as GG's will attest they're a lot more comfortable for climbing in and out of a car, it makes passing at a suburban mall a lot easier when you're wearing what all the other women are wearing, and on a chilly day like today there's no thrill to feeling the breeze blowing under your skirt. I have several transgendered friends who wear pants all the time and look very feminine in them, just goes to show that being a woman is a state of mind:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Your evolving into a male!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

wow - you look great... well put together, for sure.

Pants, me? Yeah, but it's not my doing...

I agree Wendy you look great and so natrual!
    But I think I will stick with Moe Bandy on this one! ''WHERE'S THE DRESS''! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I know not too many girls here agree with me, but I've often found that wearing women's slacks (with heels) feels very feminine. Don't ask me why, but I'll hazard a guess and say it's because it's largely what other women are wearing.

Silver Member
    I also like Jeans and slacks. They feel every bit as feminine to me as any other apparel.

Lea

[SIZE="3"]Yes!! Same goes here....jeans and slacks most of the time, but prefer skirts and dresses.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I LOVE YOUR OUTFIT!!!

Pants in the winter are just kind of a must on some days. I am shopping tomorrow for this outfit style:
    http://s5.thisnext.com/media/largest...n/B11127AB.jpg

I like the very wide-legged pants with a high heel and a tight, embellished top. The top I am looking at is actually black lacing on the sleeves, but everything else is pretty much the same.

Pants can be super cute. Maybe you are feeling more naturally feminine and less like you have something to prove. I never walk into my closet and say, "Okay...I can't wear pants because I need to make sure I am feminine as possible..." I don't really have anything to prove. I just like to look good and put together. And, I think your outfit says that and I think my new one does too!!
    Last edited by Sandra; 12-07-2011 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Pic to big external links are 650x550
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

I maintain a balance between slacks/jeans and dresses/skirts. Most of the time shopping though I prefer to be in capris or slacks/jeans as they are just more comfy and appropriate for that. I will sometimes wear my denim skirt or a skort to the mall.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Great look Cissy. Maybe we need to do a ladies pants night out!!?? I occasionally wear them, and, like Shannan, I pick out the outfit to fit the venue and how I feel and want to feel when out. I love a smartly dressed woman in long pants and nice top. I flew to and from Las Vegas to spend 3 days and two nights with Cissy last year. I wore a smart pant suit type traveling outfit and had no problems and felt super femme the whole time. Blending in was another side benefit. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 12-07-2011 at 04:41 PM.

I like slacks/jeans with heels or sandalsat times. I also know my wife is supportive and prefers slacks/jeans on me because at times she thinks my hemlines are a bit short. I have acknowledged her and started to wear longer items of clothing and guess what she was right , and i look and feel more comfortable.

I love the feel of my jeans with a sexy pair of heels. wife has a few pairs of dress pants I can fit into, little short in length. she hates that i can fit into a size 9 lol

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    I love jeans too (sorry Karen).
    If I'm going to blend in when out & about I need to dress as all the girls are doing.
    I'd draw unwanted attention in a short skirt & high heels, especially during the cold weather.
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Like Allie - If I am traveling, usually by airline, then a pantsuit is practical and less problems with dragging suitcases etc. . . But after arrival, I have to put a skirt or dress on. Even if I freeze my buns off, a pantsuit is too close to the drabs I am getting away from .. at least, for a while.

I feel very feminine wearing slacks or jeans. Also as some have already said look around for a day of shopping most GG's are wearing comfortable jeans or slacks and or capri's. I guess it boils down more to what you are comfortable in.
    Sara

If Karren reads through this thread she will be having a heart attack

hugs J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

My wife and I work part time in a Bridal Shop and ahe picks our outfits everyday. When its cold she often picks slacks for us and I feel as good as if I were in a skirt or dress.
    Jennifer Marie

Thanks girls, I'm glad I'm not alone! Not that I'm about to give up skirts and dresses, but one additional plus I appreciated today: it's a heckuva lot less of a hassle to sit down
    Attached Images Attached Images

I love wearing leggings and have a bunch of colors. They're so comfortable yet feel very feminine

margo

Leggings too - of course there are bulges to consider, but just around the house: leggings and a vest top, is comfy and feminine at the same time.

hehe - great minds

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    My problem is that I like jeans in guy more, and they are all girl jeans, and I don't like to mix my genders, so...

Tina has a pair of leather jeans (if you can call them that, truly), and has leggings she wears with her tunic-length tops. Tina is a bit tall and if she wears her tunics with stockings it is a real battle to stay "lady-like"!

I think Tina has worn jeans twice in 6 years!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    My wife has asked to not see me in a skirt or dress, and I'm OK with that. I love to lounge around the house in yoga pants and capris. I really like bootleg style, stretchy yoga pants; tight at the top, and flared legs. They really feel nice when I walk and they swish around my ankles. They are very girly, and the wife is fine with that. I like to wear capris when I work out on the eliptical...they are comfortable in the chilly room, yet cool when I work up a sweat. Why these very comfortable and practical styles have not caught on with men perplexes me.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    My wife has asked to not see me in a skirt or dress, and I'm OK with that. I love to lounge around the house in yoga pants and capris. I really like bootleg style, stretchy yoga pants; tight at the top, and flared legs. They really feel nice when I walk and they swish around my ankles. They are very girly, and the wife is fine with that. I like to wear capris when I work out on the eliptical...they are comfortable in the chilly room, yet cool when I work up a sweat. Why these very comfortable and practical styles have not caught on with men perplexes me.
    I'm dating myself, but there was a brief fashion fad when I was a kid called clamdiggers, which were capris for guys, they were worn with shirts with boatneck collars and went out with the hula hoop

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Cissy,
    It's a great look and fits your style. Sorry I'm not going to be able to join Allie and you for dinner next week.
    Rachael