Thread: Coincadence?

Coincadence?

I went in to Payless Shoes today to buy a new pair of heels and some flats for our Tri-Ess meeting friday and the SA asked me what my wife liked. I told her it was for me and she instantly changed from this is going to be difficult without her here attitude to let's have you try on everything in the store attitude. At the checkout she said that it was only merely coincadence that I came in because a few minutes earlier there was another cder that buys heels from them all the time and comes in often to see if his online order has arrived. I gave her my information to give to this other Cder, which she told me her real name right off the bat. She then told me to give her a call and I said "I'll wait for her to call me because it would be weird for another cder to call you when you don't know this person and so I said I would wait for her to call me!! I hope she calls!!

Kristen~~

Yikes, I would be concerned about their level of discretion, giving out people's information like that.

Yeah, I was gonna say! I understand her intentions, but then she could be blabbing your name to the next CD'er that comes in.... careful!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I sure hope that the other person gave their permission to give out personal information.

You are smart to wait for the call and not initiate contact.

tina

She is very accepting as she has a gay son, but as you ladies have said it; she could give my information out to the next cder that comes around. Thing is she even called this person to tell her that I had come in and would like to chat and come pick up my information in store. It is nice that she is so helpful in meeting other cders, but then again my info is my info. I hope she does call, but I do understand if she doesn't because I would be a little freaked to have another cder call me out of the blue without my consent aka giving my info to that person. I like the woman; she is very sweet and helpful. So what should I do?

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    That can be a little freaky. I've known this lady for years that has done some clothes alterations for me in the past. Anyway, I get this call for this guy that was given my phone number by her. I couldn't believe it, and I asked her the next time that I talked to her to please not give my number out again. I also told her that this guy, wanted me to help him dress; which totally freaked me out. I gave him some information about a local CD group, but as far as I know he never contacted them.
    Dana Ryan

Banned Read only
    You can always mention this forum and your username and connect that way, for safety.
    You can put it on business cards ( forum address and your username ) and the SA can
    pass out the cards to others who come in! Pretty soon, you'll be having parties in
    real life...and it will include after-hours shopping at HER store. ( That's what she wants! lol )

"Payless employee implicated in international crossdressing slavery ring". Photos at 11...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    "Payless employee implicated in international crossdressing slavery ring". Photos at 11...
    Karrren,

This is awesome.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Kristen Krew View Post
    She is very accepting as she has a gay son, but as you ladies have said it; she could give my information out to the next cder that comes around. Thing is she even called this person to tell her that I had come in and would like to chat and come pick up my information in store. It is nice that she is so helpful in meeting other cders, but then again my info is my info. I hope she does call, but I do understand if she doesn't because I would be a little freaked to have another cder call me out of the blue without my consent aka giving my info to that person. I like the woman; she is very sweet and helpful. So what should I do?
    So did she call the other person and tell her about you before she gave you the other person's information?

I'm just a little confused and I am hoping that she already had the other person's consent to give out information before she gave you that person's information. I hope this all made sense.