Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: chose X-dressing over date with girl...I'm worried

chose X-dressing over date with girl...I'm worried

Tonight I was asked by a very cute girl I met awhile back if I'd like to grab a drink and catch a show. Instead of saying yes, I stayed home, shaved my legs, put on a new pair of panties and did my nails. I find this girl very attractive, but wow, I really enjoyed my eve.
    Still I'm a little worried I would do this.

The way things are today, with relationships, and expectations, I can understand why you did this. I used to want to date as much as possible, but, the last few years, I am becoming content to be a confirmed bachelor, and live peacefully with my cats.

Amanda, I am in a very similar position. I had a very beautiful, very wealthy, very successful girl suddenly start emailing me after we ran into each other at "work." We went to professional school together but never spoke to each other. My interest in going out is 0, as I know I am more interested in cross-dressing at this point in my life. I have been in two serious gg relationships recently and also kind of feel like, been there done that.

Don't worry, there are others that feel the same way as you.

Whatever you are doing--keep doing it. And next time, go with the girl and postpone shaving your legs till the next night.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I deal with this issue all the time, Amanda! Take this weekend for example:
    I met a woman last week I kind of liked. I was hoping to meet her this weekend when I don't have my daughter. But, I'm hoping to work meeting her AROUND the big dressing event I have planned for Sherry!

I've had a similar conflict come up CONTINUALLY! Trading time with Sherry for time with dates, friends, and family! It doesn't feel rite, does it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Whatever you are doing--keep doing it. And next time, go with the girl and postpone shaving your legs till the next night.
    I agree with Jennifer.

You need to get out.
    You can shave and wear panties . . . just do you toe nails.

No risk no gain

Platinum Member
    Hi Amanda, some times I just need a little ( me time ) and nothing else matters.

Orchid

Amanda you are not alone here! I've lost count of the time I've done that! Don't worry you will know when to go out! Just enjoy life as you see it! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

This is the most bizarre thread I've seen. Ever. Maybe it's because of who I am in general, and I'd like to state for the record, I'm not trying to be mean. But are you crazy? o.O

I can't speak for you, nor your activities, taste in women or where you are in your life to have chosen the response you did. But apparently some of the ladies here can side with you so at least you're not crazy.

But I'm almost twenty six. I've never been terribly well off in the ladies department. I'm sweet, and charming. Reasonably attractive and up until the last year or two, I was a generally pleasant person to be around. The side of me that women see is completely different from what I show others. Much like my crossdressing. lol. One friend went as far as to seriously question my luck with women. That I should sit each of my ex's down and after a set of questions, write a book about luck in dating. Rich overnight.

So I guess it seems a little bizarre that when a very cute girl asks YOU out, and by you I mean a man in general, not one of us, that you wouldn't immediatly jump at the chance for a night out. Even a brief one. Myself, I'd find out how open minded she is, how judgemental she was. And if i got a good vibe, I'd tell her what I do, answer any questions, and if she as awesome as she was attractive, maybe she'd go home with you and help you paint your nails or model that blouse? Ahh, dating women while wearing panties. Best feeling ever. =3
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Ellis View Post
    Tonight I was asked by a very cute girl I met awhile back if I'd like to grab a drink and catch a show. Instead of saying yes, I stayed home, shaved my legs, put on a new pair of panties and did my nails. I find this girl very attractive, but wow, I really enjoyed my eve.
    Still I'm a little worried I would do this.
    Bahahahaha!

Congratulations - You're a girl. And you're waiting for her to show you that she really wants to be with you
    by keeping up the pressure on you to go out on a date ... so you don't waste your time, y'know?

Firstly I find nothing unusual about your decision. Time for yourself is essential and pampering your female ego is healthy. When you start becoming involved other people that "me time" quickly vanishes. You're going to want to share your feminine persona with someone when your ready. Maybe your female intuition told you she wasn't the one? You first, ok. Everyone else second.

I guess I could never be so deep in the pink fog as to choose dressing over a chance to date a woman...If I was single or otherwise unattached. I need and want a woan in my life so much more then the lonely act of being dressed and no place to go. so I find your decision unusual. I'd be worried too if I did what you did. But to each their own. I am forunate that I have a lady in my life now, and have had for most of my adult life. Each one of them knew and accepted that I crossdress. So I am blessed to be able to share this side of me with a woman that loves me as I love her.
    Would I ever give up a chance to be with a rerally cute girl just to engage in a night of being fem? The answer is: Not in this lifetime. You might have passed up a chance to win over a girl that would in time accept you and your crossdressing. Not to be mean, but I'd worry too. I hope you work it all out.

That is such a male thought... just because she asked you out, and is cute, does not mean that you need to be automatically available. The real question is: are YOU interested in her? If so, you can ask her out for a drink another time. If not, then it matters little if you choose to shave your legs, watch football or read The Little Prince, just forget about it. After all, why would you want to go on a date with somebody you are not interested in?

I've chosen crossdressing over lots of things before. And I shouldn't have. Especially things that are truly more important. Like anything related to family and friends... Relationships..... I don't do that any more.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    A clear case for theapy if i've ever heard of one. Which will you choose a local counselor or a local nail salon ?:
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Sometimes a girl just has to have a girly time alone.

Hello, my name is Lacey. Kittie's Avatar
    As long as this doesn't replace your social life, there should be no problems.

Banned Read only
    I haven't come across this problem but I do understand.

I've been single for about 3 years and I'm happy this way. But I have often wondered about meting someone in the future. I dont know if I could be totally open right from the start about my CDing. Yes the only people that know are people on here. I'd find it almost impossible to date someone now. Just having to explain my shaved body would be a problem. Telling someone that I don't know well, would not be an option for me either.

If you do however really like this girl then I would say go out with her if the chance arises again. After all you have nothing to lose. I'm sure you can make time for an evening to yourself on another day.

If that situation came up for me I would have to take a hard look at myself and then choose her. See I am 39 single and want children. So if a woman came up to me and asked me out I would jump at the chance to go out with her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is just one of many myths of malehoodthat we CDs were put on this Earth to debunk - that men must jump at all chances with women. Nothing wrong with you.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Flowers View Post
    This is just one of many myths of malehoodthat we CDs were put on this Earth to debunk - that men must jump at all chances with women. Nothing wrong with you.
    Depends on the man I would gladly jump at all chances. I can literally count on one hand how many times I have been on a date in my entire life. And to date, none of those dates turned into a serious relationship so I am still out there looking. So I would jump right now and say heck yeah if a woman came up to me and asked me if I wanted to get coffee with her.
    Last edited by Ashley_Marie; 12-08-2011 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    And why is it you needed to choose one or the other? Why not go out, and when you get home you transform and enjoy your night!

In the best of worlds, when you explain to her that part of you is feminine, you will be going out as girlfriends.

I've never seen my transgendered side as mutually exclusive. It's just a part of my life, and it seems to be yours too.

The real question here is: are you using your transgendered self to hide from your male reality? or from reality in general. Please think about this as introversion is not usually positive.

tina

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gabimartini View Post
    That is such a male thought... just because she asked you out, and is cute, does not mean that you need to be automatically available. The real question is: are YOU interested in her? If so, you can ask her out for a drink another time. If not, then it matters little if you choose to shave your legs, watch football or read The Little Prince, just forget about it. After all, why would you want to go on a date with somebody you are not interested in?
    What a beautifully written, rite to the point post, Gabi! If the woman in question excited me, Sherry'd be left waiting in my closet! For who knows how long!

When I was younger, any woman that wanted me, had me! After some REALLY BAD experiences with what I THOT were HOT women, I discovered a new word to use with them, "NO!"
    These days, I'M pretty picky! And, I KNOW how exciting Sherry is! Lol!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Sometimes you need some "me" time and there's nothing wrong with that. One case certainly doesn't make a trend so there's no need to dwell on it. Just be mindful if you're continually turning away others to pay attention to yourself.

There is something to be said for being out and open about one's TG nature. When you don't have to hide, you don't have to make those kind of either/or choices as often. Sure, your date might not be interested in your TG nature, but then again she might be. You never know until you try.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    And why is it you needed to choose one or the other? Why not go out, and when you get home you transform and enjoy your night!

In the best of worlds, when you explain to her that part of you is feminine, you will be going out as girlfriends.

I've never seen my transgendered side as mutually exclusive. It's just a part of my life, and it seems to be yours too.

The real question here is: are you using your transgendered self to hide from your male reality? or from reality in general. Please think about this as introversion is not usually positive.

tina
    That I'm not dealing with the real world - that's exactly what worries me about cross-dressing in general Tina. I've wrestled with trying to incorporate or hide this side of myself since adolescence.