Thread: Something Different

Something Different

Hello GirlFriends,
    Please tell how many of you would have wished... you could have switched places with your female partner to your respective Junior/Senior Prom! To wear their satin style dress, bra, nylon panties, slip, pantyhose and the 3 to 4 inch high heel pumps would be heavenly! Tell All...Thank you!!!
    Cheers, Tiffaney!

I think you might find this set of photographs interesting: http://www.jjlevine.ca/switch.html

Each set of pictures is the same couple twice - in one picture as their usual gender, in the other with their gender presentation switched.

I find it interesting that the males make better looking females than the other way around.

Who says I didn't do that???
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

i thought those pictures where very interesting...it was very hard to tell who was who...i did think the men made prettier women, than the women that where dressed at guys...really had to take a lot of double takes...but the men that dressed as women where beutiful...now, i am wishing i could get all dressed like that, and the girlfriend would be dressed as the woman too...

wendy

Oh my . . . what a question !

The answer for me, is of course YES !

My Junior Prom partner wore a cute white party frock with red trim around the hem, and a white half slip/petticoat, white briefs and white training bra. No hose and white flat slippers. Her hem was about two inches above her knees and showed her petti hem very nicely. I wanted to try on her party dress and that adorable petti sooo badly ! And of course I never did.

At Senior Prom my partner wore a mid-thigh blue satin sheath dress with sheer black pantyhose, black 3” ankle-strap heels, and under, a black push-up bra (she was 34b) and black bikini panties. I confess to lusting for her hose, bra and undies and I did get to play with them, although sadly not on me – while on her .

For sure that's something I wish that I could have done.
    Now I'm just hoping someone will ask me to be a bridesmaid....that's my second best wish.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I would of loved to do that! But! There would of been no switching back! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Prom? Did I attend a prom? Ohhhhhhh, I remember now, sort of. Now, was that before I went to Woodstock or afterwards? Hmmmmm, I wonder if that was the party I was told I had a good time at?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................................Thin gs that make you say, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Last edited by jillleanne; 12-10-2011 at 11:34 PM. Reason: typo

I have to say yeah, that would have been awesome!

And then what about her in a tux... whhheeeeeeewww.... hey this is powerful stuff!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeron View Post
    I think you might find this set of photographs interesting: http://www.jjlevine.ca/switch.html

Each set of pictures is the same couple twice - in one picture as their usual gender, in the other with their gender presentation switched.

I find it interesting that the males make better looking females than the other way around.
    That was a very nice presentation. It is hard to tell most of them, which is which. Thanks for sharing.
    Dana Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by hmerkin View Post
    Hello GirlFriends,
    Please tell how many of you would have wished... you could have switched places with your female partner to your respective Junior/Senior Prom! To wear their satin style dress, bra, nylon panties, slip, pantyhose and the 3 to 4 inch high heel pumps would be heavenly! Tell All...Thank you!!!
    Cheers, Tiffaney!
    can't say i dig formals. hate em in male and female mode..lol! how 'bout a nice pencil skirt and a jacket. lol!

Silver Member
    I would have loved to do that. Feeling her arms around my satin wrapped body. Certainly would have been a moment to remember and treasure. I think I'll go put a gown on now and pretend.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    As my wife (soon to be ex) would say:
    "wish in one hand, shit in the other.. see what hand is full first"

Didn't go to the prom, she said I couldn't wear the dress, so what was the point of going?
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Yeah sure did wish I could have worn it. Unfortunately didn't work out that way.
    Sara

The short answer is yes.

And, in the present, I feel the same way every time I go to a wedding...either the bride's dress or those of the bridesmaids....just thinking about it and the Pink Fog descends....

I went to three proms with two girls (one at a time) and if I remember correctly I was more concerned with getting their clothes off them after the prom than wearing them. Which I was successful 3 for 3. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I went to three proms with two girls (one at a time) and if I remember correctly I was more concerned with getting their clothes off them after the prom than wearing them. Which I was successful 3 for 3. Lol.
    BRAGGART! (green with envy and wondering about your secret techniques)

I remember my date had a purple fluffy dress and there was a touch of lace at the bottom. When we were sitting down at the table i remember i had her dress up to her waist threw all dinner and i was feeling her legs the whole time. My friend was sitting on the other side of her and i could see he was looking down at her legs because her dress was all the way up. She told me he was looking and i told her that it makes it more exciting, and she did agree. I wanted so bad at that point just to take off her slip and pantyhose and wear them.

At a later date I will reveal all.
    Dana Fleming

Thank You for you posts

As one nice person stated- "Poop in one hand and wish in the other"! Currently, I am living each day as Donna Reed or Mrs. Cleaver! Does not get any better than this!!! Enjoy Tiffany

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    What I think would have been so cool. Not to switch roles, but for both of us to wear pretty gowns. Who is to say that a couple has to be opposite genders. Even if it was a bunch of us gurls going as friend, you can never have to many friends.

Mellissawi,
    I will wear a Satin Dress, sequin bra, nylon panties, nylon slip, tan pantyhose and 3 to 4 inch black patent high heel pumps! Please tell your ensemble. Cheers, Tiffaney

I would have loved to have gone dressed in a cute pink prom dress for my prom, =)

Those pics on that reverse role site was also very interesting, it would be nice to switch roles like that.

Elana