Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Losing your man-card

Banned Read only
    I do not believe I has "lost my 'man-card,'" whatever that is. At least, no one has said such to me before.

I also think that most people wouldn't have the guts to say that to my face either for some reason... It must be the scars. You wanna know how I got these scars?

Hey, I like my electric chain saw too! For the once or twice a year I need such a tool it is nice to just plug it in and have it work. If I had a gas saw I'd have to fix something on it every time I used it!

Eryn
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

man card...hah

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    If a "man card" is a certification of being a Confident Male I think mine is in pretty good shape. None of those "macho" guys who talk about "man cards" would have the courage to put on a dress and walk through a crowded shopping mall, let alone enjoy the experience!
    man card? what man card? I ain't got no man card..I don't need no stinkin man card...
    I agree,, lat the mancard holders put on a dress and go to the mall...see ya there...

not sure if i ever had one, wait a bit while i dig through my purse to see if it is in there. should be here everything else is in here.
    lets see now...1/2 stick of gum, tissue, tweezers, nail files, pocket wallet, hair brush, more tissue, pens, writing pens, nail polish, tape, here hold these square soft things (medical need)., hand lotion, disposable tooth brushes, eye glasses, nose spray, breathing inhaler, small flashlight (i live in the country),comb, lip gloss, recorder, straws, etc you get the picture..
    Last edited by Loni; 12-13-2011 at 08:21 AM. Reason: tyop, add.

Quote Originally Posted by Loni View Post
    not sure if i ever had one, wait a bit while i dig through my purse to see if it is in there. should be here everything else is in here.
    lets see now...1/2 stick of gum, tissue, tweezers, nail files, pocket wallet, hair brush, more tissue, pens, writing pens, nail polish, tape, here hold these square soft things (medical need)., hand lotion, disposable tooth brushes, eye glasses, nose spray, breathing inhaler, small flashlight (i live in the country),comb, lip gloss, recorder, straws, etc you get the picture..
    HMMMM but no man card huh?? see ya at the mall!!

I don't remember but i think back in junior high, i was sick that day, owell, i still hae that militrary id, will it work.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]Stacy Lynn Coral[/SIZE]

I don't believe I have ever heard that term before in any of my conversations with male friends and co-workers.If they were handed out at birth I'm sure I have one somewhere but out grew it when I started to use my brain in an intelligent manor"so easy a caveman can do it".One question,do they have woman cards? If so can I get my learners permit?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Let me save you the trouble of revoking my "man card", I am willfully turning mine in.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

**rummages through her purse..grrrr. Dashes over to the vanity to look in the make-up drawer, "It's gotta be here somewhere!"** "Oh good grief, I have no idea where I lost it.

Man card? You mean they still issue those? why am I always the last to know about these things.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by AnitaH View Post
    Man card? Don't believe that I was ever issued one of them things. Must be sitting on some bureaucrats desk yet. Never did trust those government agencies.

AnitaH
    Same here for me! My wife KNOWS for sure that one of those things was never issued to me!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Don't have one...never did. So nobody can revoke it!

Not sure I ever had one or even really needed one.
    ~~Melissa~~

"Where's my man card? I know I put it in my purse..."

LOL! Perfect.

I still have mine, but you can keep it for the bonfire...

My " man card " was turned in in 2004, that's when I went 24/7 permanetly, after a couple of false starts. I have no regrets.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't have one either. But I sure don't need one. It's plan to see I am a man....well at least 99% of the time. It's kind of like...
    If ya have to tell everyone you are a real man, then you can bet that person isn't.

Man card? Not sure about that. I had the joker, but I never really knew what gender it was.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Got mine....keep it in my bra next to the foldin money..

Man card

I'm not sure I ever had one but if I did I lost it in 1984 when I first put my hand in my wives lingerie drawer. I've never been the same since. Hi Joni!!

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

I ask questions like:
    "Why is she wearing that skirt with that blouse?"
    "Would those heels look good on me?"
    "I wonder if that gal would like to role play?"
    "Those hose are CUTE on her! I wonder how they'd feel on my legs?"
    "I'm in the mood for some Barely Black Silk Reflections right now!"
    "I wonder which guys in this meeting are CD'ers, too?"
    "Perhaps it would be fun to make love to another TGal?"
    "pink panties or blue panties under my jeans today?"
    "I want to lose weight to look like her...(not him)..."

Do any of those revoke my man card? If so, I'm guilty. But really, no one knows what goes on in my mind

Revoke it if need be but I'll still won't stop thinking such things.
    Thankful for crossdressers.com, great people here have helped me realize who I really am on the inside. (formerly michelle1)

I never had a man card of that I'm sure. I was given a rainbow card instead, then at age 13, I got the Lil Miss Smartass endorsement added to it
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Gold Member
    A girl beat me up in high school and took it.