Thread: A night alone.

A night alone.

Tonight I have the house to myself. My wife and mother-in-law are doing an overnight with family in another state.

What should I do?

Shower or bath?
    Shave or no shave?
    Drab or womenly?
    Makeup or no makeup?
    Fire in fireplace or no fire?
    Book/movie/photoshoot or ?

Hmmm..

Well sounds to me like you should have started on that list already. I would vote for all of the above but I don't see that in your options.
    Have a great evening and enjoy yourself.
    Sara

Go find your buddies in drab, don't shower or shave, makeup for the guy friends?, I think not, beer, pizza, sports bar fun.

Actually, I am kidding of course, go for Katie all the way. The holidays are coming and your opportunities may be few.

Just get on with it girl.
    Life is for having what?..........................................fun !

Unbelievable. You need a good slap.

SUZY

From your list I would chose

Bath
    Womanly
    Fire
    Book
    Other choices - no preference

Have fun
    Nicola

Gold Member
    bath, shave, get made up, listen to some "girly songs", and have a nice romantic masturbation session.

That and hope Billy-Bob doesn't come pounding on the door wanting to know if he can borrow something stupid like a 14 mm wrench
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

LOl at the responses from some...Ok bath, makeup, girly, movies and fireplace...Thank you! Maybe even some photos.

For sure photo's and share them with your friends. Just kidding, have fun tonight it's probably long over due.

Escaping from the closet Carla Stevens's Avatar
    Oh to have the house to myself for a whole evening. sadly something I don't get very often.
    But when I do:
    Shower
    Shave
    Girly
    Make-up
    & usually a photoshoot
    “I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a WOMAN in it.” Marilyn Monroe

The views & opinions expressed in the above post are those of the author.
    Anyone acting on any information contained within the post does so entirely at their own risk.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

I'm sure you'll figure out what to do, Katie. Just remember to get some sleep!

Some times the answer is a no brainer giving Katie a chance to enjoy! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    The only thing to do is start at the top, and get as far as life will let you get, and save the rest for the next time. Sonlds like a superb evening. By now you should be into it, and not here on the forum. Let us know tomorrow what you decided.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Girly night all the way without question. Start off by wearing something comfortable preferable silkly and makes you feel special, then apply some make up and enjoy the rest of the evening with a good book and a glass or two of wine by the fire.

Shave, dress, make up, photos, drive around, stop for drink/desert somewhere far from home.
    Mary

My wife a daughters have been away for two days and nights counting tonight. Man all day. And girl now.... Pink teddy and lace floral boy shorts
    No, those are my Panties]

Well it was just a nice quiet night. I only took one photo because I decided that really all I wanted to do was get into some nice clothes, put on some makeup and a little jewelry and just relax. So after a wonderful ful bath in the whirlpool, shaving whatever needed shaving that's exactly what I did. Thanks for all the comments and yes I would do it again.

Banned Read only
    Yes, shower, shave, put on some girl music, turn it up, make up, panties, bra, hosiery, heels, perfume, prance around and look into all the mirrors. Call your wife and tell her you miss her and that you love her.
    L&R.........Tara