Thread: what to wear when you cannot remove hair

what to wear when you cannot remove hair

I really prefer dresses or skirts over pants but I cannot remove my hair for now. I need suggestions on the most feminine and sexy look to hide hairy legs and body.

Thanks for any help,
    Kasia

Other maybe able to help you more than I can. Here is a couple of suggestions though. If you want to hide hairy legs but still want to wear a dress or skirt. Perhaps a full length dress with long sleeves. Maybe a knee length skirt with tall feminine boots.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

Quote Originally Posted by Candy View Post
    Maybe a knee length skirt with tall feminine boots.
    I really like this idea. Excited just thinking about it.

Thanks

Gold Member
    I like to use dark or black tights. They are heave enough to hide the hairy legs,
    And in the colder weather, keep one nice and warm.
    Rader

If you have the figure for it, you might try belted sweater dresses paired with dark or denim tights. I feel more comfortable with shorter hemlines with tights than bare-legged. Add some cute boots and you've got a warm winter look. I stay shaved, but still like the look.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Find a local dancer's supply store, they have tights that are opaque and you can get them in a suntan or nude color. That way you can wear colored hose over them and not have to worry about your hair showing.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Throw on a pair of sweats and head to the w*lmart. JK.. sorry. I agree with the opaques and with this weather, I'm a long sleeve turtly neck sweater dress sort of girl.....

Renne.....

There are several other tricks of the trade too. Wear a heavier denier, opaque if possible, nylons/pantyhose and then a dark sheer over that. The first covers your hair and the second gives the sheer nylon look. You can also trim your leg hair shorted and then dye/bleach it white. Sally Hanson has Face and Body Hair Bleach kits that are very easy to use. It really works better during the summer when you have a deep tan on your legs and arms. No one really notices the shorter hairs and the bleaching makes the hair almost disappear. Good luck.

super, thanks Kandis, that's really helpful.

you girls will make me beautiful yet

Leggings work well with a long top too. I just bought some black ones today.

You could try a creme bleach. The hairs would turn white to clear but you'd stillhave them. You could wear pantihose while doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Leggings work well with a long top too. I just bought some black ones today.
    Leggings or dark tights will work. I haven't been able to find long tops, though. I have skinny legs.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Patterned tights and a short skirt.

Thanks ladies, these are all great ideas. Just need a little Kasia time to try them.

Ever tried a burka?

Click here to find some fashionable looks using that garment... LOL.

I have found that wearing a pair of 'tan' opaque tights under a regular pair of pantyhose conceals my leg hair very well - although I will admit that I dont have very hairy legs. A very good brand of tights I have found are the 'George' brand (I know, funny name for womens clothing!) that is sold at Wal-Mart. I can highly recommend the George 'opaque control tights' in 'camel suede (tan). They fit VERY well, are soft and smooth, very comfortable, very well wearing (durable), and fairly inexpensive. The package says:

* smooth, invisible flat seams for superior comfort
    * no-bind waistband with stay up power
    * soft microfiber leg for full opaque coverage
    * breathable gusset with cotton

I have several pairs of these in a few different colors other than tan which I wear by themselves but its the tan ones that I wear under a a sheer pair of pantyhose. No, I dont work for Wal-Mart or anything.

Those sound very nice. Again, thanks for so many ideas ladies.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I can recommend the light tan opaque tights sold by WeLoveColors.com; they have sizes for us full-figured gals. Wear them under any sheer hosiery.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Opaque anything: stockings, tights, leggings, even jeans (sorry Karren).

If I haven't dressed in a while and don't have time for all the niceties like hair removal, I'll wear one of the above and a tunic-length top (often a cowl-neck sweater I love!), and the intense shortness of the top creates a rather nice effect

tina

I double up on pantyhose from Walgreens, No Nonsense Essential Basics in Suntan or Beige Size D for $1.35 a pair. I am over 6"1 and they fit comfortably. They feel soooooo silky smooth. Anita

If you are going to spend time outdoors in the cold, the "apostrophe" brand plush lined tights, in various colors are great. They are nearly as thick as leggings, but still are tights. Sears sells them for 6$. I figured they would be around 20$, but got 3 pairs when I found the real cost. You can't see through them period. The other thing you could get are skating tights that go in the boot, not over the boot. They are usually opaque and cover most anything.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan