Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How far have you, or would you, feminise yourself?

How far have you, or would you, feminise yourself?

Was wondering how far you've gone, or how far would you like to go, with your feminisation.

Exercising? Lazer hair removal? Moisturizing? Growing longer hair? Etc.

Also, I've tried listening to some feminization CD's, Lady Lita's for example, and they had the effect that I wished for. It made me feel more feminine and sent my crossdressing into overdrive.

Sorry if this topic's already been mentioned before.

Joanna

Gold Member
    For myself, a miracle at least. Since I am a big harrier guy, there is no way I could pass
    regardless what anyone could do. But I can still dream. LOL
    Rader

Well, I have not gone too far, yet. I pierced my navel as the only semi-permanent change. I am considering a tatoo but I am not ready for that. I looked into laser hair removal but some financial changes occured that put that out of reach for now. But it is all coming. As soon as I retire I plan on groiwng my hair and getting my ears pierced. We'll see where it goes from there!

Danni
    I'M FREE, I'M FREE! I GET TO BE ME!

Well i have grown my hair for the last 3 years, it needs a trim and style and hope to do that shortly. I have long clear polished finger nails... and toe nails polished with color a large part of the time.. i am smooth shaved all over except for my forearms which will got smooth sometime in the next few weeks. My eye brows are plucked and thnned however not to the point of be real noticeable when not dressed.. but some.. i work on mannerisms and body movements as well. Have lost about 35 lbs and want to loose about 20 more.. that will put me at 6 and 175lbs...

Next steps i hope to get my ears and beely button pierced, and once i make the 175 lbs would like to start discussing with a DR the taking of female hormones to soften skin, round up the butt, and maybe start some small breast growth.. That in the short term. Some hair removal, and body mods later on as i get into retirement.. implants, and som other things.. would love to finish my life out living and being totally female..

I keep my bod shaved, ears are triple periced! Dress almost full time! If I could afford it I'd go ALL THE WAY! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I dress enfemme 24/7, I have no body hair and I love this lifestyle beyond belief.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

During the winter, I epilate arm, underarm, and leg hairs. having electrology to remove my facial hair. I have my ears pierced, plucked eye brows to non-male almost female look, clear polish on my finger nails, moisturize everyday.

Besides dumping a load of cash on makeup and wardrobe and not to mention the countless hours of watching CDrs learning to walk in heels on the utube not to mention that hundreds of hours watching how to makeup vids, I've dropped almost 50 lbs, let my hair grow out (but still wear purchased hair), let the nails grow (but when they get the right length I end up smashing them on something), had surgury to remove the droopy eyelids and bags, stopped aerobic classes (calves get too big), shave everywhere from toes to pits, lotion three times a day, face cream, etc..........

Next ??? who knows. Throw a few more zeros in my bank account and I'll let you know....

Renne.....

I have been growing my hair out for 4 years. I shave from the neck down, get pedis/manis and wear color on my toes with clear on my fingernails. I got my ears pierced and wear diamond studs every day. I pluck my brows but not too thin and work on my fem mannerisms. I am on finasteride for prostate and have noticed some breast growth which I really love since I underdress everyday. Hope I did not miss anything.
    Danielle

I have my belly pierced, both ears are pierced (can't change the studs for six weeks), I am growing my hair out, shaved my body, explored shopping for women's clothes with my nails painted and exercising! I have no financial interest nor am I affiliated with, but if you have never heard of Lucille Sorella then I highly highly recommend looking her up. She has dedicated most of her time for TG women with programs covering the spectrum.

Side note that I just realized. I had my nails painted when I went to Claire's to get my ears pierced and the woman who helped me assumed I was wanting the pink colored stone studs. Have to say that makes me feel pretty good that she would consider those without passing judgement .

Zero gauge piercings in both ears, 14 gauge labret piercing, 14 gauge tongue piercing, shaved from neck down, eyebrows plucked, all over flower tattooing still a work in progress (roses, orchids, etc.).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I dress in feminine clothes almost every day, but I am still a man and always will be. I am almost bald and don't wear a wig or use makeup, so I definitely look like a man! When my late wife was alive she coud make me look very feminine, but as I have said I don't even try anymore!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Very early on my wife explained all about shaping eyebrows, and that it might take years to get them just the way I want them. She was right! I have a larger upper body and there was no way I was going to be happy with my figure without dropping a lot of weight (I was 215). I'm down to about 178 and want to make it to 170. I now pay constant attention to my finger and toe nails, using the nail strengthener OPI Nail Envy constantly (and as a base when I add color). I've worked to grow my eyelashes by washing them with baby shampoo daily. With them now wonderfully long I've spent time learning how to apply mascara while keeping them looking completely natural. I've also worked out how to minimize the bass part of my voice so that I now have a feminine-pitched voice that I've been working to learn how to use!

What I've learned: The list is massively long including makeup, being able to walk (even tip-toe) in heels, all about women's clothes, the details of feminine deportment, and my wife continues to teach me about feminine socialization.

For heaven's sake, when have I had time for anything else ?

I enjoy the changes electrolisys,tattoos of flowers ongoing both ears nips pierced thin eyebrows kept plucked nails with white french tips toes and fingers, epilated arms and legs and chest etc. wouldn't have it otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by morgan51 View Post
    I enjoy the changes electrolisys,tattoos of flowers ongoing both ears nips pierced thin eyebrows kept plucked nails with white french tips toes and fingers, epilated arms and legs and chest etc. wouldn't have it otherwise.
    Nipple piercings hurt something fierce but look great! I have a horizontal and vertical hoop in each nipple and I love them!

Banned Read only
    I will never understand piercing any part of one's body... But, I digress...

The most I've done is buy sort of two outfits. I've barely exercised, but that will change at the end of this week when I quit smoking (just gotta get through finals...). I think I look pregnant when dressed, but the mirror and my mother have said otherwise... I've tried growing hair, but it's not working in the slightest; baldness comes early in my family. And I have no excuse to give to the people I know to go from Chewbacca hair to... Anything less than Chewbacca hairy-ness.

Other than that, I'm extremely limited by monetary matters. But if that were to be ignored, I'd flesh out all of the above, and maybe attempt that purely bloody evil thing called "make up."

It is such a strange thing, the drive to show my femme side to myself.
    I get such a blast ( and a bit of a rise ! ) when , after working in my engineering shop all day, I put on a little eye, a little lip, my Nipple Fun suction cups, and a nice feminine blouse and skirt.
    The heels, yes, but I am finding myself 'mincing' about the house just as well in my bare feet with the lovely red toes.
    Not gay, i just enjoy this stuff sooo much !
    Is it my want to be 'outside the square' ?
    Is it that I really have a feminine side that has been repressed all these years ?
    Is it that I am just a 'Horny old bugger' ?

Can't make up my mind really, seem to think that it's all of those.
    Maybe you guys out there can give further thoughts on all this.

luv you all anyway
    Cheers
    Moddle

I'm just trying to change the shape of my body to fit the clothing! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Isn't that the truth. Gets harder each year.

I have a large wardrobe of fem clothes, wigs, shoes, makeup.etc. I've been shaving my body every week. Currently looking into getting either laser or electrolysis to remove the facial hair, and then the back hair.

Elana

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Karren, Sometimes it is easier to change the clothing to fit the body.
    Dana Ryan

Well, from top to bottom, more or less: I have been growing my hair for many years and it is now just below shoulder length, always styled, and colored a platinum blonde that is about as far from my natural color as possible. My eyebrows are waxed thin and arched. I've had some electrolysis but need more. I have permanent eyeshadow, eyeliner and lip color tattoos. My ears are pierced 18 times on each side. I wear four nostril studs and a Monroe piercing. I have feminine tattoos (flowers, butterflies, etc.) over more than half my skin -- legs and back the biggest areas. My nipples are pierced. I epilate or shave all the hair below my eyebrows. My nails are about 3/4" past the fingertips, natural with acrylic overlays in pink and white, and always with a shiny gel coat, with colored polish added on most weekends. I control my weight to stay in the middle of the "female" chart for my weight and build -- about 140 pounds at 5'8". I wear heels about 75% of the time and now walk on the balls of my feet even in flats.

Breast implants are next on the radar.

- Diane

Hi,

Just a woman at large , just the clothes took a few years to catch , oh & shoes, dont need to worry abour hair so little now.

...noeleena...

I would have the small patch of 'freaky' hair at the bottom of my back lazer'd away......and probably the hairs on my tummy and facial hair.

I'd grow my hair and nails long and loose another 20lbs!!!!

For now I'll keep shaving, wearing a wig and false nails etc.....until that day comes

Thank you for your replies! It's interesting reading how far every one of you has gone to feminize yourselves; to what degree you're taking it. I, myself, shave my legs, chest etc. every day, since I'm a hairy guy, lol. Will be starting my hair removal treatment, next week. I have had my eyebrows shaped already, to make me look more feminine. I have gained a few pounds, unfortunately, but am trying to cut back, very difficult, lol. I have unfortunately, got quite a rugged, masculine face, which means that I probably won't be passable as a woman in public. Something I've always dreamed of. (Will upload a picture of myself tomorrow, so you can see what I look like; will use my pic as an avatar, as well) I wear jewellry and wear women's clothes whenever I get the chance to do so. I spend way more time in women's clothes than mens clothes, these days and love it to bits. As I'm off work for the Chrismas holidays, and have got the whole place to myself, I'm wearing my favourite Olga Bodysilk nightgown. Have been in it all day doing chores and enjoying myself on the computer, writing and randomly surfing the net, lol. Doing chores en femme, for me, by the way, is much more pleasurable than doing chores in mens clothes. Sorry, I digress. I try to look as feminine as possible and, for the first time, twice this year, have even considered going to a doctor and asking him about female hormones, to feminise me further. I've listened to some feminisation CD's and will definitely be checking out Lucille Sorella, tonight.

Many thanks, again for your replies! *Hugs*

Joanna x x