Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How far have you, or would you, feminise yourself?

Laser hair removal starting with my back, then butt, chest, leggs, then face. I'd attempt some HRT only to grow some small breasts. Thats about as far as I'll go.

Platinum Member
    I'm lucky in that I'm a natural blonde with very little body hair to speak of. I shave my legs, arms and the stray hairs on my chest, have begun using a corset to shape my middle a bit and other than that, the usual expenditures for wig, forms, make up and clothes.

I grow my fingernails out now and keep them manicured. My toenails area usually painted. I have plucked my eyebrows now for over 2 years, but not extremely thin. They do come to a point at the outer end, though. I moisturize daily. For 6 months out of the years, I shave my legs and underarms. I have shaved my arms a few times, but this freaks my wife out. I have let my hair grow out to a medium length for a man, which is still short for a woman. I'm trying different styles in order to find something that works with my face and goes either way. I have stopped suppressing feminine mannerisms in sitting and hand gestures. I am also losing weight. I have dropped 10 pounds since the end of October, and hope to get down to about 170 (10 more pounds to go). My guess is that besides male clothing styles (which have not changed), I look as though I am going Metro to people around me who care to notice.

As for what I would like, I would love to get my ears pierced. I would love to get my beard removed. I would love to have breasts. I might even go for rhinoplasty. After that, I'm still undecided.

Anna

Just as Rader said i'm a big boned hairy guy so passing will never happen but for now i have grown my nails out long, arched my brows a little and shave completly. I would go as far as having bigger boobs though not much but a lil more since i have the man boob thing going

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JCD568 View Post
    Was wondering how far you've gone, or how far would you like to go, with your feminisation.
    ....Joanna
    I am nearly complete with facial electrolysis and I have both ears pierced. I keep my brows trimmed and minimize my arm and chest hair. When I am not sailing (winter) I usually keep my legs shaved. I tried HRT in the past (under a Drs care) but after 6 months, decided to discontinue till I am ready to retire, until then I supplement with Saw Palmetto.

How far will I go? Depends on the day, but I would like to be more androgenous to facillitate my feminization. Unfortunately, I have lost most of my scalp hair, so letting my hair grow out wouldn't be very convincing.
    Last edited by Sheren Kelly; 12-14-2011 at 06:27 PM.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

For right now I currently keep all the body hair shaved off, try to keep the eyebrows shaped and keep my nails somewhat long with a clear polish. I also have either clear polish or a french tip polish on my toes (I get the french tip done when I have a pedicure done). For my 2012 resolution, I will be getting my ears pierced! I should have done it a couple of years ago when I started my yoga teaching job but for some reason getting earrings is a big deal for me - somehow, it seems like a big step. Not sure why!

If money were no object, I would definately have all of my facial hair lasered off and possibly other areas of the body as well.

The possibility of taking hormones to feminise the body even further remains an option but one that I still am working through.

Many many thanks again for your replies! Again, I say it's interesting to know how far you all take your feminisation. I have found and listened to more feminization hypnosis CD's. Lucille Sorella is GREAT! I was also wondering if your SO inhibits you in any way with your feminisation? I have found myself that now I'm by myself that my feminisation has gone into overdrive. I dress, make up, shave, basically do as much as I can to feminise myself. As I siad before, I'm VERY happy with who I am, but it's interesting how my CD'ing seems to have evolved over the years. Twice already, this year I've thought about say, working from home, i.e. then I can dress 24/7 as a woman and feel at my most comfortable and natural. Also, twice this year, I've seriously thought about living my life AS a woman and speaking to my GP about HRT. They were only a couple of strong thoughts, and, as I say, I'm happy living as I am as a man, but it's interesting to see how my CD'ing seems to be developing. I'm going with the flow and enjoying the ride and I feel happy doing just that! My CD'ing may well stay as a CD'ing behaviour, but in the long run it may not, which I'm also happy with!

*Hugs to all*

Joanna x x

Quote Originally Posted by JCD568 View Post
    Many many thanks again for your replies! Again, I say it's interesting to know how far you all take your feminisation. I have found and listened to more feminization hypnosis CD's. Lucille Sorella is GREAT! I was also wondering if your SO inhibits you in any way with your feminisation? I have found myself that now I'm by myself that my feminisation has gone into overdrive. I dress, make up, shave, basically do as much as I can to feminise myself. As I siad before, I'm VERY happy with who I am, but it's interesting how my CD'ing seems to have evolved over the years. Twice already, this year I've thought about say, working from home, i.e. then I can dress 24/7 as a woman and feel at my most comfortable and natural. Also, twice this year, I've seriously thought about living my life AS a woman and speaking to my GP about HRT. They were only a couple of strong thoughts, and, as I say, I'm happy living as I am as a man, but it's interesting to see how my CD'ing seems to be developing. I'm going with the flow and enjoying the ride and I feel happy doing just that! My CD'ing may well stay as a CD'ing behaviour, but in the long run it may not, which I'm also happy with!

*Hugs to all*

Joanna x x
    Yes, my wife does inhibit me a bit. I only get to shave for half the year, I don't get to pierce my ears, or do any permanent changes. I am pretty sure these are control items for her, things she needs to feel like she manages in order to not be put off by all of this. Certainly, if I were single I would be going much further.

Anna

It's all become too noticeable but over the past year, I've kept feminizing myself even in male mode.
    I remove all body hair including arms legs, and uhm other places. I shave and shape my brows. Most of my guy clothes are women's jeans, courdoroys, jackets, sweaters ect. I wear patterned tights that look like men's dress socks from the ankle down.

I've gotten all sorts of comments both positive and negative. Every now and then I have to pull things back.

I still want to consider some minor procedures like lip fillers. They are temporary, but when I get chapped lips in the cold, my lips plum and look amazing with makeup. Anything I take further will cross over making it impossible to fully avoid detection as a male.

I'm similar Genivieve. Even thought I'm still closeted, I've been feminizing myself in male mode, as well, keeping well shaved. All over since I'm a hairy guy, lol. I also keep my nails shaped, wear tights, and womens underclothes under my male clothes almost every day, when I go out. I want to go further, much further, but then, my feminized look will be noticed by my friends, family, work collegues etc. I oly feminize myself as much as I can when I'm home by myself, during the evenings and on holiday etc.

Quote Originally Posted by DanaR View Post
    Karren, Sometimes it is easier to change the clothing to fit the body.
    Probably why so many wear fem jeans? . Not an option I would consider! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Shaved bod/genitals, lil scorpio tatt low low down on my tummy, exercise to tone & shape body in 'right' places, nipple & titty enhancement. Naval, tongue & left nipple piercings. I'm a total lezzie. Hyper-aroused. Guess I'm nympho.

Just had a front and back wax recently..it hurt a bit but the results were excellent! I cant believe how soft and feminine it feels. finally got up the courage to shave my legs and i dont care about going in public because it is no-ones business but mine. who knows what comes next?

Shaving and plucking is pretty much the extent of my physical self feminization. I used to have long feminine nails until I finally had to give them up as they became too much of a hassle. Maybe someday I'll bring them back but for now I'll continue to keep them short.
    Also, I keep my weight down to about 150 which really helps to create a feminine shape. I'm fairly slender so by adding a padded bra and hips I can build a somewhat curvy figure.
    I definitely draw the line at doing anything medical to enhance my feminine appearance including any surgery or hormonal therepy. I don't even have pierced ears.

not gonna lie, i'm lazy as hell. Most of the time i'm lucky to even paint my toes. I just need a magic wand or something.

Things I currently do: Underdressing pretty much everyday, manicured(ish) hands, "femme" exercises/yoga, light corset training, and body hair removal as I can (sadly really hairy and it grows like crazy so sometimes it get uncontrolable

Things I want to do: Pierce ears, enhance breasts? (not really sure how one would do that..), mix in some femme items to my drab look, shape eyebrows. Oh and permanent hair removal (too bad its so expensive! Bleh!)

Electrolysis on face, neck, and the small patches of hair on my hands and chest. Laser hair reduction on my legs, underarms and small areas of my back. Non-permanent changes are plucked eye brows and usually a pedicure. I will probably get laser lipo done on my abdomen sometime in the early spring. Doing anything more would probably lead to relationship issues so I will go no further unless something radically changes.

Wow, Let's see here, I still enjoy wearing my wigs, so I keep my hair cropped very short. I wear femme clothes, I epilate and shave just about everywhere. I've been researching the best way to lessen t counts, but I'm not considering, and never will consider re-assignment. Just not my style I suppose I'm too old to care about what no one ever sees, and of course that part of me is kinda' taken by the need of my SO. I think the furthest I would ever go, would be probably e pills, or bc pills to lessen t-counts. I already shape my brows, curl my lashes, etc..I think my femme closet outweighs my male closet. I would like more heels. LOL I seriously love the girls, but not doing away with the boys. I think you get my meaning. I've been told I make a better looking lady than what I do a man, and the only one that ever has told me I was a sexy man has been my SO, and my daughters when they were three or four years old. LOL Well I think everyone is different. I suppose when I'm dolled up, I'm a want to be GG, and work at it very hard. Well that is my 2%,
    Toodles,
    Trudy Evonne
    Trudy Evonne Monroe

I can promise you this: beauty - comes from the inside not the exterior surface. Beauty is not something you put-on...it's something you bring out. Many sisters get so caught up in trying to improve their appearance that they fail to enjoy the pleasure of becoming beautiful. ¨Renee Reyes¨

Quote Originally Posted by Annaliese2010 View Post
    Shaved bod/genitals, lil scorpio tatt low low down on my tummy, exercise to tone & shape body in 'right' places, nipple & titty enhancement. Naval, tongue & left nipple piercings. I'm a total lezzie. Hyper-aroused. Guess I'm nympho.
    Annaliese what did you do as titty and nipple enhacement?

cash is my problem, but first it would be to remove all the hair.
    then just a touch of medical on the chin, some lipo, and meds.
    and then bumps were needed...and not needed.

Banned Read only
    Let's see.....I transitioned to full time five years ago.

That about answers that.

Julia

Well how far? not that far, to disclose myself before my friends. strange, at home i would feminise myself a lot. love the woman body shapes, and wich is most important "'women's hosiery lace plus some stylish dress". i think that me is at 1st, a normal guy like the others. raving, partiing, pubs, beer... and the 2nd, lady in lace and evening dress or whatever looks cool, not extravagant ... i'am shawing myself and use makeup sometimes / not sure if it may have any sense... and also wear a wig. but that is the top for me i think. like it the way it is now (nobody knows it, except girlfriend and few people)... but it causes a faux pas somethimes... been caught... and than to explain it. btw you know, not everybody cant stand it. reason to be here at crossdressers for me. thank's

I am divorced, live alone, and don't have the feelings of a female SO to worry about. So, I do the following to become as femme as circumstances will allow: Shave and depilate my torso, back, arms and legs 2-3 times a week. Perform full body moisturization daily. Grew my hair to collar length in a masculine cut, and intend to grow it longer in 2012. Pluck and trim eyebrows moderately. Wear earrings/studs/hoops in both ears 24/7/365. Wear nail polish on toes and fingers only when I am dressed.

I dieted and exercised to lose about twenty-five pounds to get to one-fifty, at six feet tall, and now panic when my waist goes over thirty inches. I go to the gym three times a week, and do heavy weights and high reps on my legs to tone and bulk up my boy-skinny hips, thighs and calves, and lots of crunches, hip flexors, and cardio for my abdomen. I quit lifting heavy weights for my upper body, and now do high reps of moderate weights to keep toned and strong while reducing bulkiness.

I have a fairly extensive wardrobe of dresses, jeans, sweaters, shoes, accessories, all of which I store in my bedroom closets and dresser drawers. Getting to the psychological point where I could display the stuff openly, even in a place where no one who isn't intimate with me would go, was probably one of my biggest steps towards feminisation.

I don't do hormones. My only tattoo is a Marine Corps emblem between my shoulder blades. I don't have any body piercings. My nails are cut and filed in a masculine shape, but the cuticles are manicured. Whenever possible to do so safely I wear gloves when doing manual work, and wear weight lifting gloves to try to prevent calluses on my hands.

Recently, I started taping myself walking (heels and flats) and talking (inflection, tone, gestures) in order to get better. Sadly, there's nothing like watching myself on a video to make me realize how far I have to go.

What would I do, given an unlimited budget and time? I have a big Adam's apple, and would love to do a trachea shave and a tightening up of the skin cords which attach from it to the jaw. I'd like a nose job to make it thinner and shorter. That's as far as it would go. I have no desire for boob job, hormones or body piercings of any sort, but wouldn't mind low back and/or belly button tattoos. Not sure how much more time I'd spend dressed en femme with unlimited time and money, there are some things which I like to do which are easier done as androgynous, which is a look I enjoy also.

I made the ultimate sacrafice ...I gave up BEER .....so i can fit into a size 12 jeans...OMG ....i am freaking loosing it..

Joann

I'll be one of the craziest and say: "A vagina"

To be honest, there is nothing physically wrong with me but I'm not a fan of what I've got now nor the desire for it to be used as intended.
    A vagina seems would make more sense, if that makes any sense but obviously would unlikely to happen unless I was planning on transition.

Realistically planned:
    Electrolysis
    Ear piercings
    Eyebrows
    Fixing the area around my eyes