Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How far have you, or would you, feminise yourself?

If I could do everything mentioed here, I would except grow breasts and a vagina.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'd do PRACTICALLY ANYTHING to look good! Would I wear masks and a female suit made of silicone? Now, THAT would be ridiculous! Wouldn't it?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hello,I started growing my hair along time ago when boys don't have long hair only hippies.My nails are about 1/8 inch beyond finger tip and kept buffed sometimes clear polish gloves are mandatory for gardening and other manual labors.Ears are pierced(only one hole per),body epilated and shaved from the neck down,forearms are bleached and thinned.Moisturize every night and after baths (bath oils optional).Chap stick every chance.I might add that body modification is not on the list,I still enjoy being a man after all I've done to mask that fact.As far as listening to tapes or other mind altering things I just let my feminine side take over (after years of observation and interaction with females)a natural thing I was born with.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Lets see I workout to lose weight ,I eat better to lose weight ,I shave my body and I wear women's clothes everyday.
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

As far as I can practically without having to go through body modification surgery. Time and money is usually the limiting factor for me.
    I'm not ready for any kind of hormonal treatments at this point.

But if somebody's got suggestions for a beginner to help me get rid of body hair without continually shaving, by all means please let me know.

I have an appt to have my Areola's enhanced via Tattooing with a Permanent Cosmetic artist. I had interviewed the Cosmetic artist, she show'd me the results with make-up, They looked Great, much larger. This will be for Life, and I am proud of that.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Feminized to an extent that it still shows up in boy mode I'm thinking is what you mean - correct? I haven't done that much compared to others, but what I have done is shave (and keep it shaved all year round) the whole of my body hair except for a small triangle you know where. I've had 13 sessions of laser hair removal on my face and neck, I have had both ears pierced, my eyebrows have been tweezed into a thin and slightly arched shape. My fingernails are long (for a guy) 1/8th of an inch past my fingertips and are always painted either shiny clear at work or a color on the weekends. My toes are also always painted. I never use any male bathroom products, and I always wear girls clothes in boy mode that are somewhat noticeable i.e. girl's jeans, girls tees, tennis shoes and girls hoodies etc. I also wear a bra and panties as my normal everyday underwear and outside of work I like to wear fairly obvious mascara too
    Last edited by Rachel Morley; 12-16-2011 at 12:31 AM.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Junior Member Sophiewouldbenice's Avatar
    Not that much, just letting hair grow (3 years long (in the past) I had a perm). Also I did a little bit pluck my eye brows. In the past I had my eye lashes coloured black. Sometimes I have longer nails, sometimes they are transparent polished. I wore a female necklace for some weeks and sometimes, where nobody knew me I was in girls clothes even as a boy and of course I go outside crossdressing. And well I have some days where I apply black mascara and even some brown eye shadow and some shiny lipstick in male mode even at work. And of course my body hair is often completely gone, the beard also frequently.

What is coming, probalby not much, even by thinking about pierced ears. Fantasisng about much more, even breasts and so on. On the other hand after sleeping the last weeks with breast forms and beeing en femme almost everyday, when I was alone... I still like my male body though still figuring out if I am only a girly man or trying to become really female. I am forcing my mind in this female direction quit often, but maybe I should go out en femme without breasts next time and see how it is. Ah one thing: Thinking about laser hair removal, at least for the chest and belly, maybe for all except beard.

"Do I attach female body parts to blend in the crowd or do I do it to feel more like myself? I do not really feel like being trapped in my male body." Anyway nothing wrong with dressing in a female way, being more sensitive, cute and maybe acting like on - but as long as I am not a woman I would probably better iff without fake breast (well still thinking about that) - but well this is just me

One thing for sure - I wanna be pretty
    Last edited by Sophiewouldbenice; 12-26-2011 at 06:48 PM.
    Studying nature (since 8 years) but still figuring myself out (since 18 years ^^ - should have started earlier)

Korean music is cool and girly: Orange Caramel, Girls Generation, Kara

Banned Read only
    I do the things that so many others do. I shave my legs, underarms and chest and paint my toe nails. I pluck my eyebrows and use body lotion.

But I do do something that is not so much feminine but makes me feel different and yes I suppose a little more fem. I wear coloured contact lenses often when dressed. I have a brunette wig and lovely deep hazel coloured lenses to match. I've always loved girls with hazel eyes.
    One little side defect is the lenses do affect my eyesight slightly so I have to wear reading glasses. Another thing I've always found attractive in women.

The lenses for some reason do make me feel more feminine for some reason. A little different but just something that I do

How far have I gone? I tried dressin up in a skirt and blouse with panties and shaved almost all the hair off my body...
    How far do I want to go? I'd like to go as far to pass as a girl in public without making any perminment changes to my body...

Both ears and nipples pierced, always painted toe nails and clear shiny finger nails, eye brows plucked to a fem arch, and always wear a bra and panties. Only have girl jeans( sorry Karren) and wear ladies trouser socks instead of ugly mens socks
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

It's a bit of a journey, so I don't draw lines in the sand. At the moment I use diet and exercise to feminise my body, if I'm unhappy with the results I'll consider hormones. I think cosmetic changes are something I'll consider when I've got a better understanding of where this journey leads. I only started in August, so I don't want to rush anything too much. I certainly plan on going out in public often and have already mistaken for a GG twice, on an Internet dating site, lol ... clearly they missed "T" after my age!....

If you want to see the photos they are on my FB page.

Cheers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]