Thread: Yet another life over question.

Silver Member

Yet another life over question.

If you were young and starting out today how would you live it differently.

When I was young in the early 60s CDing was illegal. There really weren’t many options about living alternative lifestyles as there are today. I’ve had a great and exciting life, but there has always been something missing. While I’m pretty open about my CDing career choices from years ago continue to cause constraints about how I dress for various occasions. Some customers know while others would have great problems with it.

If I was young today I think I would live as a guy but dress and appear openly as a woman. I like being male and am strongly attracted to girls, but I love the look of women and the feel of women’s clothes.

I'm 25 and I can't see myself living as a male anymore. I love being a guy and I am attracted to women also but my mentality says I am a woman so I am going to transition to being a woman full time. We have one life to live so we deserve to live it happily!

I'd have started investing sooner.... and in college i'd worked harder on my skating skills and my slapshot, maybe a little less drinking!! lol Don't think I'd change anything as far as crossdressing.... except tell my wife before we got married.... other than that I'm happy with what I've done..... am doing......
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Oh, are we supposed to start investing...? Better get on that. If there's enough money left after I build a wardrobe!
    Last edited by Rachel Flowers; 12-12-2011 at 03:16 AM. Reason: typo.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Flowers View Post
    Oh, are we supposed to start investing...? Better get on that. If there's enough money left after I build a wardrobe!
    There would be if you had started investing earlier! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Hi,

Theres no compearing today with years ago, You said 60's , try 20 more years & the answer is no way. the other detail is i have the experance of what i went through to help me grow & know how to be a strong woman to day. with out that i would not have got through ,
    & would i have been accepted then as i am now . just two words .....no way.....any way even knowing i was I S made no difference sure not back then,

...noeleena...

Oh yes I would have done things much different, if I had of come out to my parents when I first started dressing, my life would have been so much different. I'm sure my father would of set me up with a really good doctor, who could of had a great time giving me electrical shock treatments, confined to and institution, or gotten hooked on some good psychological drugs. I might have been curred!
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

As the Sinatra song says, "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention".

Hindsight is always 20/20 and until they invent the time machine I'll just stay right here and try to decide what I'm wearing today.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd do everything in my power to stop male puberty and then transition as early as possible, followed by SRS as soon as possible too. I'd also see if there was some way to keep from growing so fracking tall. Being 6'5" sucks, as far as I'm concerned.

Carol
    My name is Carol.

I think I remember talking to a school counselor--and he tried to talk me out of it--although I denied everything. And my parents wanted me to see a psychologist--but I refused.

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Can't turn back time. I have very few regrets. Do heels count as an investment? If so then my retirement is set.

Carol, i hear you about height. I am around six six, and it sucks, too, especially hitting my head, when in heels! Jennifer, Same here. Parents wanted me to see a shrink, but i rebelled.

If I were starting over, I'd invest in Apple stock, place a bet on Secretariat to win the triple crown, and collect back-seam stockings—but I'd still vote for McGovern.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'd have started investing sooner.... and in college i'd worked harder on my skating skills and my slapshot, maybe a little less drinking!! lol Don't think I'd change anything as far as crossdressing.... except tell my wife before we got married.... other than that I'm happy with what I've done..... am doing......
    There you go - everything would have come out better! Except that tell your wife first thingy ... Oh wait, that would have been a different wife!

Lea

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    This is a very hard question. I assume that it would have been better to have found Tina earlier in life, but who can tell if improving that one part of my life would have hurt some other part?

tina