Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comments that make you smile

Yes, this is really me! shayleetv's Avatar
    In a bedroom community outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
    I love to go shopping with my wife because I find out exactly what she likes and wants. Then I am able to go back and get it for her and become a hero to her. It was on one of these adventures that I had gone back to buy something she wanted but couldn't bring herself to buy. It was at a store that sold sizes up to size 12 - I'm a 16. When I found the size she had tried on and fit her (size 6), I took it to the checkout to buy it. The clerk leaned over to me and said "I think you should try it on before you buy it." I started to chuckle and told her that it wasn't for me but for my wife, and when I left I told her, "Yes I know that nothing in this store is in my size." I gave her a quick wink and she gave me a knowing smile. I walked out to my car a little lighter that when I went in.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your troubles, you wouldn't sit for a month."
    ~Theodore Roosevelt

I just came out to my accountant, with as it seems no warning (she didn't get me email). First thing she said was that made up she didn't even recognise me. Also ran into my daughters teachers in a local gay club. They had to play twenty questions before they figured out who I was (and I wasn't even that good with make up then).
    i guess things like that make me feel good.

"older guys, like 30 or 40". Oh my God how that hurts!

Last night the woman who had just finished waxing my body complimented me, saying my breasts and hips were developing nicely. She was the first person to see me naked since I started feminizing my body so I was initially very nervous. She made me feel comfortable and accepted, and even helped celebrate my changes. Yay!

~Rachel

Nothing super funny . But I did have that hidden smiling feeling inside the other day. I came down to breakfast in typical morning drab mode. ( t shirt and underwear). Out it the blue the first thing my wife says is " why do I never see you in your specal underwear." I looked at her and sad "what"????. She then replied " you know the nice ones with little bows on". OMG that came as a shock and it also made me smile inside as it was said with kindness.

Small things can make you smile

Smile

When my wife acts like i am one of girls !!!!! the other day i was walking around in my blk panties with wht hearts with 2 little pink bows she was so nice to me. it was really just the 2 of us in our panties. she was treatin me so nice like everything was alright !!!!!! one of the best days ever !!!! ready for more days like that for sure. when calls me princess or natalie that makes me smile !!!!! she went by her some clothes today and she asked me if there was anything natalie wanted . AWESOME !!!! Just knowing she is thinkin about the girlie me !!!!! here lately i have been full of smiles !!!! she say she loves me for being me !!!!!! makes me so happy to be me and know she loves me no matter what !!!!

I was buying some groceries one night and one of my coupons for some reason or other did not match up with what I bought. So the newer clerk that was waiting on me asked another older clerk in another asile a question and she told him to give the "lady" her discount.

Nothing was said, but I was walking down the sidewalk and got to a lamp post and two guys walking the other direction stopped to let me go first. Baby steps.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    While at the range shooting my .50 caliber Smith & Wesson Revolver with scope an older flannel clad man comes up and says " that's one h3ll of a gun for a girl. "
    My reply was " Well...My saying is kill em all. let God sort them out " He just stood back and and asked how much per round the ammo was. I said 1.00 per round.
    He then said " well a woman who's armed with a hand cannon and s rich.. I'm in love. "

Julia