Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaving your legs

Shaving your legs

Are you able to shave your legs or not? I would love to but am unable to.

Mine are shaved right now. This is kind of a treat for me though. I usually only do it when I know I have extended periods of time to dress and not typically during the warm months. I love to wear shorts (drab) and don't need the hassels of explaining shaved legs to everyone (nobody knows I dress). What sucks about shaving only one in a long while is that my thighs tend to breaks out, which as u girls know can be quite irritating. This time I went crazy with moisturizer and that helped a bunch.
    - Steph

I shave my legs at least once a week, and even go out that way in summer wearing shorts. It's my way of carrying my femininity into everyday life.

I would love to. My wife found out my crossdressing and hates it and demanded me to stop (anotehr thread for a later day), that is why I can't shave. I wear crotchless pantyhose with stockings and garter belt if I am with someone to have fun. This covers the hair on my legs.

Now Hannah Robinson Denise Robinson's Avatar
    i shave my legs and under arms at least once a week. going to a hair removal salon soon to start on my beard too.

After six months...I am going to shave them....TONIGHT!!!!!

Yeehaaa!!!

Carefully! Very very very carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX
    I shave my legs at least once a week, and even go out that way in summer wearing shorts. It's my way of carrying my femininity into everyday life.
    Same here, sums it up for me............
    [SIZE=4]Leilani68[/SIZE]

My Legs

I shave my legs each Sunday, also the upper part of my chest. My wife has even said that it takes me longer to get ready to go out for the day (in drab) with her. Than it does for her. After all she has to bathe, put on makeup, do her hair and dress. I have shaved these areas for a year now and it doesn't matter what season it is.

Hugs Claire

Just shaved my legs, chest and under arms this afternoon, which I do every other day. In fact I love the act of shaving, as much as I love the smooth result.
    The wife also likes my smooth skin, as she has never been a one for hairy men.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to shave my legs, even if just in the winter. My wife, however, is not an accepting spouse. She once made a "derogatory" comment something like, "I suppose you shave your legs, too!" as if she wouldn't notice if I had. So, sadly, I have not pushed the envelope that far. Instead, I wear multiple layers of pantyhose to cover up the hated hair, and simulate shaved legs that way.

*Sigh* But a girl can dream, can't she?

Shaving your legs is nice, but not essential. Wear nude colored tights under your stockings and you will look like a dream.

Donna

Yes I do. I shave my legs, bikini line, arms and under arms at least once a week, sometimes more depending on the need.

Hugs ~ Kim

Like a lot of girls, now that summer is over i was able to shave my legs last night.this will see me through till spring,when my wife insists i grow my hair back.
    Hey but what the hell i,ll have 6 months of fun.

I've shaved my legs for a few years now. No one really says anything about them even in the summer when all I wear are shorts. I don't think that shaved legs are anything that people notice or care to say anything about unless you make a deal out of it.

Shaving your legs

It used to be a sanguinary experience; blood and razor rash despite every care, until my hubby bought me an electric razor, two inches wide and double headed. I give my legs a quick run over at least every other day and they stay beautifully smooth - with any little "holidays" caught up in the next shaving.

I keep mine shaved year round, except when going on a long camping trip. I usually go over them quickly every day with an electric rotary head razor just before taking a shower.
    Phoebe

Platinum Member
    yes i shave them along with all the outher manitence things ...hair ...nails ..plucked and shaven ...it takes a while to do to get ready but i am so worth the time............

Aspiring Member

Smile

I am totally shaved too, legs, upper chest and arms.
    In the summer I work with t-shirts and no one has even given a second look as to my legs or arms being shaved.

I have a bit of a problem with a razor, so i use a hair remover usually about every week or 2 with no problems.

The feeling of shaved legs, especially when wearing panty hose, or knee highs with a long slip are heavenly

would never go back

Denise

I shave my chest and legs 2-3 times a week from Labor day to Easter. Arms and underarms I keep shaved year round and have been for the past 13 years. I was married for 3 of those years but she approved of my dressing and shaving.

Hugs
    Hey this is me....it's who I am.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks
    outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens.

-- Carl Gustav Jung

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Ma'am, You can wear the pants in the family....may i wear the dress.

All Girl Deep Down Inside GiniGirl's Avatar
    I'm a "Nair gal," but I gotta admit there's *NOTHING* like the tactile sensation of slipping a pair of new pantyhose over freshly shaven legs!
    Gini MacRae
    "A Lifelong Lover Of Femininity!"

i to shave for the cool months........have very little body hair ..so its real easy for me

shave my legs

yes i shave all the essential parts every two days,so i stay nice and smooth.Tried yousing an epilator,for a young lady told me that if you use one the hair gets less but it hurt and made me spotty.wear shorts in summer and get a good tan on your legs and moisterise and they look and feel fab.....tiffa

Haley Pink~

Use shave gell.

One big thing is to use Noxema Shave Gel with Shave Minimizing Gel.
    Limits Hair Groth Appearance Naturally. Comes in a Can that has 7oz.
    198g. I use it on any place I shave.

This will help with the time between shaves.

Haley

i shave daily...pretty much hair free less my bikini area. It feels wonderful to have smooth legs, a nice skirt along with cute heels. My brows are fairly arched and thin as well. I have been doing this for quite a few years and no one has ever said anything or given me strange looks (at least not that I have noticed) wearing shorts, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Billie
    I've shaved my legs for a few years now. No one really says anything about them even in the summer when all I wear are shorts. I don't think that shaved legs are anything that people notice or care to say anything about unless you make a deal out of it.
    I keep my legs shaved all year also. The only time I had a remark was when the hair was growing back, so hairless all the way all the time no one seems to care. As long as I don't care then thats all that matters besides they feel better in a pair of pantyhose when shaved. LOL Billie Jean