Thread: Wife said Barbie could come play

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar

Wife said Barbie could come play

Picture the scene my wife and I had both just got home from a busy day at work. We were just starting to relax when she says "don't you want to play barbie eh brunnette barbie tonight? You won't get another chance in a while as our son gets back tommorrow". Needless to say we had supper dressed and she took some new pics later on. Gotta love that woman
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Now that is a beautiful wife! Keep her! For she is a diamond! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

That was great of your wife.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Platinum Member
    what a great lady and fun time to relax!

Wow that was nice. I wish mine would say that. She has never seen Abbey and I don't think she wants to but at least I am out of the closet to her ( after 14 years) and I feel i can dress all day just turn in the femm clothes by 6pm. But nice yours wants you dressed..good for you. have fun.
    The shorter the skirt and higher the heel makes this girl happy.

Silver Member
    Better send the son away more often so Barbie can play.

That is a very special lady, treat her well and give her time for something the things she likes.