Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pantie paranoia....

Pantie paranoia....

Hi Girls,

You will probably think this silly but I have taken to wearing panties daily (I find them so much more comfortable) but am worried about two things.

1. What if I am involved in an accident and am taken to the local medical facility? This could be embarassing.

2. What if I am lucky enough to be picked up by someone and taken back to their place or mine? That would be even more embarrassing!

Am I the only one who has ever worried about such things?

Emma

Banned Read only
    1. What if I am involved in an accident and am taken to the local medical facility? This could be embarassing.
    I've only been in one car wreck my whole life so i'm not worried about it

2. What if I am lucky enough to be picked up by someone and taken back to their place or mine? That would be even more embarrassing!
    I'm never that lucky. Besides to busy with college and kids

Quote Originally Posted by Emma_Forbes
    Hi Girls,

You will probably think this silly but I have taken to wearing panties daily (I find them so much more comfortable) but am worried about two things.

Emma
    Hi, Emma...

How about this:

(1) Don't think about it. If you had the slightest idea of the incredible things that doctors, nurses, ER staff, &c, have seen - all the time - you'd know that they also see plenty of "unusual" undies... they don't care a whit. Fact!

(2) Well, lucky you, indeed! If they're openminded enough to be intimate with you, then they should be openminded enough to not be bothered - maybe they might like it, haven't you considered that?...

(3) No, look around, you're far from alone... on (1), anyway... (2) is a new one on me!
    Last edited by Lauren_T; 10-24-2005 at 02:38 PM.
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

I have worn panties 24/7 for time now and never really given it a second thought. I don't care what the hospital staff may think, but as professionals I sure they would find away to save your blushes.
    That said, if you stop and think about the consequences of each action in life, you would never leave the house.

If back at someones place and things look good to going, just ask to use the bathroom and rip the things off and explain you go out commando. As much as I love panties, one ruined pair is not to much to ask for a night of fun.
    Samantha xx

One day I will think of something profound to write here!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that what type of underwear you're wearing is going to be the least of their concerns in the hospital. They've seen much worse, and have just come to accept it.

As to the 2nd question, it might even turn the person on even more. I know my SO loves it when I wear panties. You never know until it happens.

Luv

~Viv~
    I dreamt all my future, relived my past and witnessed the beauty of the beast.

Hi Girls,

Emma
    I would worry more about people seeing a pink frilly waistband poking above your trousers!

Emma - How about "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours!"

Donna

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Jane
    ...if you stop and think about the consequences of each action in life, you would never leave the house.
    Every nervous CD should print that out - in [size=7]BIG[/size] letters, and post it by the mirror!

Oh, and Emma? Think about the word you used in the title of your original post, there - paranoia. Just remember that paranoia is, by definition, an irrational, unfounded fear...
    Last edited by Lauren_T; 10-24-2005 at 02:43 PM.
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Hi Girls,

1. What if I am involved in an accident and am taken to the local medical facility? This could be embarrassing.

Emma

1. is not a problem no one is going to Even notice I used to think the same way and I've worn panties for years like about a year ago had to have an ex ray scan and had to lay on the scanner table in just my panties yes at first I was a bit embarrassed but no one took any notice like it was normal well to me it is but!!!

2. you should be so lucky if you are a cross dresser then what better partner that someone that excepts this from the start. go with it

[SIZE=5] [SIZE=6]Christina Jonien [/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=1]...
    [SIZE=5]......................Tiamo[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]...........[/SIZE]

Safety in frills and lace?

Hi Emma Reading yours, I'm prompted to repeat something I came across elsewhere some time ago. Apparently, in a local study; one in eight of all male patients at Glasgow Hospitals' Accident and Emergency Dept were found to be wearing at least one item of female clothing.
    Perhaps someone will take this statement as a cue to do a National study.

Looked at another way, one might say that, not wearing at least one female garment, makes it seven times more likely that you will end up in A and E!!!

Ellaine
    Nothing human can be alien to me.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.
    -William Blake

"Anyone who knows how to run a household, knows how to run the world."
    -- Xilonem Garcia, a Meshika elder in Mexico

Having been in the medical research field for over ten years, I can tell you that you have no worries whatso ever. Like the clergy and lawyers, they too have to keep private what you have on or don't have on. Also they have seen it, been there, done it, got the t-shirt attitude and are not suprised. You would not believe the things I have seen in medical research. Most were in the name of sceince, but some were just plain werid.

Panty paranoia?
    wow, then I guess this totally rules out under-dressing in a bra or pantyhose, huh?

I agree with joannplano. If you should need ER treatment, the last thing a paramedic or ER staff member is going to be concerned about is what underwear you have on. Their focus is on the treatment of the patient.
    Speaking from experience, as a recent retiree with over 25 years in the emergency response field, I will say most ER staff members have seen some truely bizarre things and a fella coming in wearing panties probably wouldn't make the top 50 list, at least in my neck of the woods.
    Myself, I wear panties every day and have for the past year. Its become second nature.

Hugs ~ Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Ellaine
    ... one might say that, not wearing at least one female garment, makes it seven times more likely that you will end up in A and E!!!
    That's the best reason I've seen yet...!

I can see it on the posters now:
    "Panties save lives!"
    [SIZE=1]

~ H. Simpson

Just Remember

Just remember what mom always said....Always wear clean underwear. You never know when you might be in an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Priscilla Ann
    Just remember what mom always said....Always wear clean underwear. You never know when you might be in an accident.
    I had that thought in the back of my mind a few years ago when the bungee jumping craze was happening. I knew if I did bungee jump...by the time I got down to the bottom...it probably wouldn't matter if my underwear were clean...

ok, don't worry about the panties and medical staff. When you've caught an intimate part of yourself in the fly of your jeans and turn up to a hospital without a blush you can do it in panties!
    Do Not Feed The Newbie

Smile

Reminds me of the time I had to go to the emergency room because of a kidney stone "attack". I was wearing light green pastel panties (I wear panties 24/7/365). After putting on the pastel green hospital gown, the nurse attending to me made the comment, in a joking and completely acceptable way, "Your panties and the gown match." I was eccstatic!! I just loved it and I fondly remember that incident everytime someone brings up the subject of wearing panties in the "ER"

Go for it honey, they don't care!! It will free you!!

Hugs, Paige

Eh dont let something like that stop you from enjoying yourself and besides who cares that they think? Im sure they would be more concerned about your current health status than what kind of underwear you're wearing.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

i used to fear this, but ive gotten to my own personal level of "who cares" im sure a large population of straight males wish they could wear panties full time. i dread to think it, but if im hurt to where i need medical attention,i pray for the hot nurse who likes it, or some hunk male intern.

"can't blame a girl for trying"

A couple years ago, when my leg got infected and turned into septic shock. I went to the hospital ER. I remember putting on the gown, but left on my panties and shorts. When I came to, about a week later, I asked the wife what happened to my underwear and shorts. She said they were in a brown paper sack with my name sticker on it. Nobody made a big thing of it. What scares me, is if I get hurt at work, in a big factory, we have our own responders, If they found out I had on a bra and panties. Those are coworkers. Now that would be tough to explain. The panties, you could say the laundry wasn't done so you didn't have a choice, but a bra, that would be a problem. <LOL> BJ

Thanks to you all for you immensely helpful comments. I certainly shall be less concerned now. I won't worry about accidents and shall look forward to a compromising situation in an evening

Perhaps that's a good way of broaching the subject - "Oh by the way, when we get back to your place I have a bit of a surprise for you...."

Emma

I used to think that way but now I don't worry about it. ER personnel ignore thing like that. Even when I wear more lingerie. I don't worry about it.

A freind of mine used to paint his toenails( unknown if a CD) but he wound up going to the hospital( milatarty at that) with a colapsed lung. Even he had no problems.

Kymmie

PaulaLynne

Talking

Ha, Ha...Been in two car wrecks. Went to the hospital both times. Both times I was wearing panites. I also wear 24/7, for the comfort, the smooth silky feel and because I like them. First time, the nurse just smiled and said, nice panties, wife's? Second time the nurse told me they looked very nice.
    No embarrassment on my part or theirs. I think they have seen it all.

Second part, Was in a bar/restaurant and a very nice looking lady asked if she could sit with me as all the tables were taken. By the time the meal was over, we sat at the bar and had a few drinks and finally ended up in my room. She was surprised when she saw my panties, light blue nylon bikinis, but didn't mind, in fact she thought it was reather sexy and liked it because I had enough nerve to wear what I liked.

So you never know until it happens. I think if you like it, do it and don't worry what others may think. It's your life, live it any way you want. Panties for me, 24/7, all colors, all styles....LOve them..

missy-cd

no big deal

I was in a car wreack last year and the med person in the abulance cut off my shirt and found thast i was wearing a pink bra. she then cut it thought the cup ( there went my best bra) no recovery for it. in the er they toke my parts off and found pink floweral panties they left them on. nothing was said to me. when my wife showed up she was so glad that i was still alive and to my knowlage no one say anything to her about what i had on. she knew that i wore panties and bras way be for we got married.
    so for me it was no big deal

Missy