Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pantie paranoia....

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    Hi Emma.

First of all a very warm welcome to the forum, always nice to see another Brit.

As others have said the medical staff will have seen it all before, so if you ever find yourself in the need of medical attention, just be a brave girl, lay back and think of England. LOL.

As for getting lucky and finding that you are wearing panties being embarrassing. Well as for me chance would be a fine thing. I would only be embarrassed if I found that she was wearing the same panties and they were a size smaller. :mad:

If you ever find yourself in such a lucky position you should look at it this way, if she is a one-night stand, you will never see her again and you will have left her with found memories. If she turns out to be more long-term, then you will have told her about your love of wearing panties from day one.
    Love Sandra xx

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    If I get in a car wreck and ER techs see my panties, I'll just be tankful I'm still alive to CD another day!

As for taking someone home, my wonderful wife would be extremely surprised if I weren't wearing some pretty panties!

My advise: Be yourself.........yes I know that is easier said than done some days!

Lynne

Platinum Member
    ok as a fireman at acdents you will be treated as any outher person we have seen it all .....if you are like woryed abought a new freind you hook up with simply excuse your self to the bathroomand take them off and put them in your pocket...then go camdo.....

wearing panties

Emma dont worry i had to go to the docs in the summer and i ride a motor bike and wear leathers so if its hot out i only wear undies under the leather .He asked me to strip, i was wearing pink printed thong and matching cammy,he looked i smilled and nothing els was said. Iam sure he has seen wors....tiffa

Wearing Panties 24/7

Hi All: Emma, do U remember your mother telling U to wear claean underwear?
    I am a paramedic for more yrs than i care to reveal, and I have cut the clothes off so many people U cant believe it, and I have seen no underwear, ldies underwear, and worse Yuck dirty underewear. If they R stable then the ED nurses undress them at the hospital. My observation is that nurses R usually very sexually open minded, and R not shocked at much. They R more concerned with hygiene than preferance of gender. Also I have heard one nurse once say that a guy was wearing better lingerie than her. So don't stress over your panties dear, just make sure they R clean.

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Hey Tammie and Wendy (and any other firefighters, paramedics, ER folks), got any estimates about the percentage of male accident victims/patients found to be underdressed in some form?

Just curious because I've seen various numbers thrown around, but never been able to track them down to an original source. While obviously not all of us underdress, it seems like an interesting indicator of the prevalence of CDs.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com