Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Caught off guard

Olive oil is great for removing gel eyeliner. I don't know whether it works on mascara though, I haven't tried it for that.
    **-* Kath *-**
    Let them see that their words can cut you and you’ll never be free of the mockery. If they want to give you a name, take it, make it your own. Then they can’t hurt you with it anymore.
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Not so new of a girl Missy Tanya's Avatar
    You could have always said, that silly daughter of your's..She was getting made up and taking too long as normal. Next thing I knew she shut me up with a swipe of mascara.. But don't you think it looks good, we do!!!

Other than that, just pass it off to being young and enjoying life. She will get over the mascara much easier than the new Tat on her daughter..

Tanya

It happened to me once. My friend askednme if I used eyeliner, I was so surprised she noticed that.

Quote Originally Posted by Joann Smith View Post
    going way out on a limb here ....you think your GF may have discussed yalls little secret with her mom?
    Joann, I never really thought about that but I don't think that's the case. My girlfriend knows how important to me it is to keep my dressing just between us right now. As others have been saying the mascara and eyeliner seems to be the hardest stuff to get off. I know my eyes usually look a little different for a little after taking it off. I just never realized how noticeable it really was.
    ~~Melissa~~

Hi Melissa. Don't get too upset about getting caught with mascara. My daughters clock me every time I use it. However they have been told that I have very long eyelashes for a "guy" and that's where they get theirs. So I just leave it at that. They don't know about Noelle so all the other things I keep under wraps. Personally I have let my girls come up with their own explanation and let things go at that. there's an old saying, " sh&& don't stink till you mess with it".
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

I don't think she would have said it looks good if she wasn't open mined about it. Maybe she is as open mined as your girl friend.

I had the same situation, only it was my dad asking me that.

My next door neighbour often asks me if i'm wearing mascara, when i have been wearing it the night before. It's obviously still visible! I've come to the conclusion now that she knows i crossdress, as she's said to me about a cd she used to know.
    So i think your gf's mother knows or at least suspects you. I wouldn't worry about it though, she'll probably be fine with it if your gf is.
    Katie

Platinum Member
    yeah, she's definately picked up on the mascarra. It is possible that a little color persisted along the water line - that's where I find it most difficult to remove. If I were you I'd ask your GF what she thinks. Her mom apparently doesn't object - she seems genuinely curious.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy M Smith View Post
    Olive oil is great for removing gel eyeliner. I don't know whether it works on mascara though, I haven't tried it for that.
    I use olive oil too, it works great. I believe that your gf's mom knows.
    Dana Ryan

Here is the perfect answer... 'I don't think so....' go look in the mirror and say...'huh, that's funny, I don't see any'.... Shrug your shoulders and say...oh well.... and decide on that attitdue too...
    Chickie

I hear that Melissa. Usually the sleep will wash the remainder of it away onto your lower eyelid. When you wake up in the morning, you have to wash off the remainder.... IRL just tell them you must have gotten dirt on you face from working on the car or something..... Then there's the one where they say, why are your lips so red.... keep red chapstick with you.... Why do your earlobes look like you were wearing earrings?... I have a really tight cover hat that I wear when working on the car in the garage.... Why are your finger nails reddesh? ... must have been using red spray paint in the garage....

Pays to have a garage.... LOL..

Renne.....

East of Seattle somewhere between the pass and Idaho
    Mascara and eye makeup are meant to stay on. I stopped using them after I noticed it didn't come off after a shower.

That happened to me also, at first I said really! I got something in my eyes? when the same person asked me again I said: a lot of guys are doing it now a days, does it look bad? she said, no actually it looks good on you.

1. I always pay attention to getting all the eye liner off and sometimes I just don't get it all off. It's hard to tell sometimes.
    2. Girlfriends mother. My ex mother-in-law was the reason we divorced. She always had her nose up my a**.

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:39 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.