Thread: Well, I made her Christmas shopping easier!

Well, I made her Christmas shopping easier!

My wife commented yesterday that Christmas shopping for me this year was the easiest ever (we both accepted my CDing recently). Every year we've struggled with what to get each other. So it looks like I won't be unwrapping much from her around the rest of the family this year.

Which leads to the question, what do you ladies really want for Christmas?

It wasn't all that long ago (earlier this year) that my SO and I came to terms with my CDing and this year when she kept asking what I might want for Christmas I boldly suggested she get me something "different". I suggested necklaces, bracelets, and make-up kits, some "girly" stuff but also some regular "man" stuff. I think it made it a little easier for her Christmas-wise. And it will definitely make this Christmas more interesting for the both of us!

Since my partner has become fully accepting she only buys gifts for Tania

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Which leads to the question, what do you ladies really want for Christmas?
    I could write a book on what I'd like! However, the only person that would buy me anything femme would be the only person that I'm out to....my daughter. I have no SO or GF. The only trouble with my daughter being able to get me something like that would be how she would get to the stores (she doesn't have her own car), and how she would explain the purchase of those items without lying to her SO, whom she lives with (and he doesn't know about my CDing) So, I'm not holding my breath.

As for actual items: any makeup items. Period. A cocktail dress. A few pairs of pantyhose, in assorted colours. A pair of black slingback heels, or a pair of flats. Inexpensive jewelry, earrings, necklace. Those are top of my list.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

My boyfriend is with his parents until after Christmas as he recovers from some eye surgery, so I think this should be safe to post here what Crystal's present is, right? I am getting an appropriate present for him to open in front of his family, which is his main part of his present... And then when we are alone, Crystal will receive HER present... An all-in-one powder foundation for layering with her liquid foundation and a warm, brown smoky eye set from the Body Shop.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    i want my wife to just accept...

I just bought my SO her present, and I'm not telling what it is!

But it's red and very, very soft.
    Reine

Which leads to the question, what do you ladies really want for Christmas?[/QUOTE]

This old gal always favors lingerie.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

my SO bought a present for Cassandra. Very Sweet. I think it's from Ulta. Cassandra bought her something as well. And last but not least, Cassandra bought herself a little something. A new wig, a ring and a pretty red bra. Well it wasn't just for Christmas, but a good excuse anyway.

They say money can't buy happiness. It is so true, but it makes Christmas so much nicer/
    man, i feel like a woman

Gold Member
    I might be a strange bird on this, but I don't want to have to say what I want. It isn't that I want my mind read, it is because some of the best presents are when someone gets you something they think you want. It makes it a total surprise and all that much more special.

I bought my wife Kerri a nice necklace today,her Christmas present and I know she is going to like it.My wife usually gets me a couple Victoria's Secret gift cards every Christmas,I love shopping at Victoria's Secret.My wife knows I love Susan Graver clothing too sold on QVC,Have a few pieces.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My wife always buys me feminine gifts for birthdays and Christmas. What do I want for Christmas? .... nothing really as I have everything, as I have her (my wife) ... but if you push me, then I would say any new dress!
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

There are so many things I would like too get but the one thing I would like most is a full head of hair again so I could grow it long and have it styled femm. Also too take a page from Karen Hutton world peace!!!!!!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    A bright Red dress, with shoes, purse and a Ferrari to match.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    My wife always surprises me with something for Christmas. Usually she will give it to me to open before the kids come over.
    Dana Ryan

I made my wife job easier yesterday. Asked her if she had gotten anything yet. She said no. I said lets not buy anything but a a couple of things for the kids to give us. She said great because she did not know what to buy anyway. We have too much stuff to begin with and all the big ticket items are in place. All I can say is why buy things you don't need or really want and go into more debt. It will be a boring and dull christmas, but we get to watch the kids open theirs. I want more fems things but doubt that is going to happen. After christmas and clearance sales start so I can buy what I want then. I hope everyone has a very merry christmas and get the fem things you deserve.
    Life is too short not to be happy!

Like Kathy 4 ever we have most things so this year it is skiing in Interlaken Switzerland.
    Just to be different.

Aspiring Member
    For us, Christmas is informal, no kids or anything. So, we just enjoy December and buy for ourselves what we want after telling the other about the item. So far we have both bought or ordered a lot of clothes (she got some, Renee got some, but that guy who is there sometimes didn't order anything), some things for the kitchen, she spree'd on QVC a little. We still get each other a few little things as a surprise, but I still wonder if Renee is going to get all the gifts since it's her first Christmas or if that guy is going to get some stuff too.

well i asked my wife to pick up some slippers for me as mine are shot and im cooking all the stuff for the holidays and will be on my feet in the kitchen all day.she came home with a pair of red lacy slippers with little red balls attached to them.VERY feminine.this shocked me as she fliped out when she found out i dress.it was about a year ago and since then we havent talked about it.and ive been carful not to let her find anything else.so what does it mean with her buying me these girls slippers.i almost cryed when she did i was so happy. so i had on the slippers and was making sause when she came in and she sugested i put on her apron to keep my cloths clean.well this apron say queen of the kitchen on the front and is lacy with flower desine.so now i wear it when ever i can.she kidded and said i should have a maid outfit . now im thinking maybe she will get me something like that for christmas.if she bought me anything feminine i would be in heven. as we all no its the thought that counts not the gift.say a prayer for me that she does as it would mean she excepts me and my feminine side. Merry Christmas everyone

I would love to have a little black dress, but alas me in a LBD would be ludicrous.

Vieja

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    I just bought my SO her present, and I'm not telling what it is!

But it's red and very, very soft.
    OH MY GOODNESS..... A red-tick Bloodhound puppy!!! She will love it!!!!!!

Best gift I got last year from my gf was two pair of tights (she knows I have a "thing" for tights). She'll usually get me one thing for my femme side, and I love that she knows what I like.

Here are the two pair of tights from last Christmas:
    Attached Images Attached Images

I would love to have a pair of satin opaque tights. They look so nice

Platinum Member
    Hi Marleena, At this point in my life if I don't already have it I probably don't needit or don't want it.

Orchid

Quote Originally Posted by noobdresserxoxo View Post
    I would love to have a pair of satin opaque tights. They look so nice
    Sears has them for under $10!

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=SPM5842129503
    Reine