Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visible pantylines?

Visible pantylines?

I have to confess that I have a 'thing' for pantylines. Whether I'm wearing my fav jeans or a bottom-hugging skirt or dress, if I can see pantylines when I check in the mirror, I'm totally delighted. And these days with so many of the panties being advertised as "no pantyline", I find myself digging deeper into my drawer full of those I bought years ago. Anyone else share this innocent little fetish?

Ahhh. No.... my thongs really don't really have lines.... That you could easily see.. Lol. And I don't like seeing them on women let alone seeing them on me! Plus my shape enhancers obliterate any hint of what I'm wearing underneath..
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-19-2011 at 11:11 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, I share your "thing" for pantylines. One of the reasons I like to wear stretch jeans. Also love to see them with GG's, but that's a rarity these days with those darn "no pantyline" panties.

I'd have to say no on the panties, but I have always liked wearing a see-through blouse that allows my bra to be clearly seen. I never thought that made me a bad person.

I've seen pantylines for as long as I can remember! And I'm
    sure I've shown mine! And that see thru blouse is like WOW! Nice! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Put me in the "visible pantyline" being tacky group. Lol. It is really for me an interruption in the smooth lines being visible.
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

I've never really thought about visible panty lines before. However, after giving it some thought, it doesn't seem to enter ino my selection criteria even though I have pairs of panties that do not display a visible panty line. Just wearing panties, any pair in my drawer, excites me and neutralizes and negates any negative issue that a telltale panty line may produce. Go with the flow and enjoy is my peersonal mantra.

i loved to show off as well as see pantie lines what really gets me is sheer white pants with a pattern that can be seen
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

Life is just beginning... Eve_WA's Avatar
    Another on the no panty lines column.

Finds them tacky and detracts from the overall smooth lines and look of the fashion. Thankfully the body-shapers I wear pretty much eliminates that issue for me.

If anybody looks at my pantyline, I'll smack them!

On a serious note I don't find it a big deal, although when thongs came out a lady bending over in low rise jeans often showed more than she wanted to. It could be a pleasant glimpse.

For me I guess it depends. In a pair of ejans or other casual pant, if they're there it doesn't bother me though not something that I'm going to strive for. In dresses, skirts and more dressy slacks, definitely not

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe I'm prejudiced, Erica! They certainly DON'T look good showing thru my silicone suit. So, I've learned to try and avoid them at all costs!

However, I DO find them kind of sexy on certain GGs!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gone cottin choppin.
    Last edited by MarcyHunter; 01-11-2012 at 09:45 PM.
    Gone cottin choppin.

Although I do enjoy a good pantyline myself I am finding the GG's do not. If I am wearing something skin tight maybe I'll leave a pantyline but most times I try not to. Just trying to emulate what GG's are doing fasion wise.

I'm kinda OK with showing a subtle panty line or bra strap, but I definitely would like it too be subtle and not too obvious, just a naughty little hint of what lies beneath...
    Lori

Silver Member
    I was never interested in pantylines, but I always loved seeing a woman in a white (or ivory) blouse just sheer enough so their slip is visible underneath (but I never liked a bra showing without a slip over it.) I remember one girl in particular who dressed like this when I was in high school (early 90s.) She "had" to dress up because she had an away soccer game or such, and often wore a professional long sleeved white blouse with the collar buttoned with a pretty brooch clipped to it, the lace of the slip showing all the way around and four straps showing in the back. I thought it was incredibly sexy in the demure/librarian way.

Alas, since I graduated high school it is a sight I have not seen since (other than on older trans people, bless their hearts), if anything shows though a blouse it is only a bra (and often blatantly.)

Speaking of slips, if GGs are really concerned about pantylines a slip might help (or wearing pantyhose under their pants instead of panties)

Not much on panty lines but a nice visible garter bump under a skirt or dress would for sure get my attention:

VPL is a sin on par with lipstick on your teeth. Just wear a nice thong!
    End of discussion for me.
    Samantha -x-

I love to look for pantylines on women. I try to imagine what their panties look like and if they are prettier then the ones I am wearing. As for seeing a bra strap through a blouse that is awesome. I can't get enough of that.

Tracy

I didn't notice the "bump" - my eyes were focused on her legs, heels, hair and come-hither-stare!!!

Damn... she is gorgeous! SLURP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Satin View Post
    Not much on panty lines but a nice visible garter bump under a skirt or dress would for sure get my attention:

“They’re not women’s clothes. They’re my clothes. I bought them.” (Eddie Izzard)

I love checking out panty lines and really enjoy getting a glimpse of panties,

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica Dresser View Post
    ...these days with so many of the panties being advertised as "no pantyline", I find myself digging deeper into my drawer full of those I bought years ago...
    lol Why? The "no pantyline" promise is a farce.

I enjoy looking at pantylines on others. It amazes me that some women are okay with how that looks - I don't think its good fashion sense but I like to see whats going on down there.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Satin View Post

I must agree with you. I guess I'm just old fashioned and love the look of an elegant looking woman in elegant clothes with a hint of garter and stockings. When I was growing up, a couple of women in my neighborhood used to dress up like that for Christmas parties that the would neighbors throw. I wish I possibly come within twenty feet of that look for myself.
    Last edited by Phylis Nicole Schuyler; 12-20-2011 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Spelling

I had a lady say to me you look like you are wearing a thong or nothing under those jeans!
    How right she was.