Thread: Have to learn to keep mouth shut sometimes

Have to learn to keep mouth shut sometimes

Stopped at the local gas station to pickup Sun. paper. Wife said I will get it and I need a pack of cigaretts. I said how much are cigaretts and she said around $5 a pak. I said that much and she said what about all the girl clothes you buy. What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown. Denise

At least girl clothes last a long time, cigarettes, not so much.
    DonnaT

Plus crossdressing won't give you lung cancer... no matter how tight your corset is

I remember the day I quit the 'mokes... I just want to outlive my peers.... Now that I think about it the GGs that sound most like a male are the smokers... I could say, with my deep voice that I just smoke...

Renne.....

cigarette smoke on your clothes peeeyooo. Quit 20 yrs ago,cost was $1.00 a pack .
    Last edited by Allisa; 12-19-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotskirt View Post
    Stopped at the local gas station to pickup Sun. paper. Wife said I will get it and I need a pack of cigaretts. I said how much are cigaretts and she said around $5 a pak. I said that much and she said what about all the girl clothes you buy. What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown. Denise
    Not only do girl clothes last a long time, they will not kill you. I've lost two family members to lung cancer in the past 18 months. Smoking is not just a bad habit.

Only took me 30+ years to figure out that my wife had no sense of humor when I made replies ike that. Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sometimes it's easy to put a foot in the mouth! We all been there! So I won't complain about smokers if they don't complain about my dresses! I use to pay 25 cents a pack! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

It is because of my dressing i quit smoking. I had naturally long hair done in waves with a perm. Hated the aroma of cig smoke in my hair and on my clothes so i had to quit smoking.

SarahLynn
    Great leaders are not great because of their words or deeds but because of the greatness they inspire from others."
    (Legends of the StarDancer)

~On the road to Erin~ ZosKiaCultusC7's Avatar
    Yes, smoking is bad and as a smoker, I understand this. Albeit, a pack of cigarettes will last me 2-3 days (I've never been a heavy smoker) but $5.00 a pack? I'm sorry but this is the first thing I noticed since that here in WA, we're at around $9.00 - $10.00 a pack. I should really quit.....easier said than done, of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes smoking is bad just as everyone said, but I don't think I would ay much to her about it, as she puts up with your little habit, so I guess you can put up with hers. I tried for years to to get my wife to quit after I did, all it did is make her hide it from me, I didn't think that was right, since I came out to her because I thought a person should be able to live there live there way in there own home.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

What can I say. Went to town today and bought a nitegown.

That will teach her to through back it your face. LOL. Women always have something like that to throw back at you. It's a trait I wish I had because I come up with something 30 mins later and it just doesn't seem the same when you say it.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.