Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: where's your stash

Quote Originally Posted by Julia_in_Pa View Post
    Mine is in an Altoids tin in the freezer.

Julia

Remember Marilyn's line from The Seven Year Itch? "When it gets hot like this, you know what I do? I keep my undies in the icebox!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I told wife about Kelly before we were married but it was still tough during 20 year marriage. Kept everything in several trunks in the attic and in my closet. It was a pain packing and unpacking. I am single today and have a closet and chest of drawers dedicated to all my things. Have a jewelry box on top of chest. So easy now.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My wife does not approve of my cross dressing. She knows I have women's clothing, although she does not know the extent of the wardrobe.
    My case exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    My wife does not approve of my cross dressing. She knows I have women's clothing, although she does not know the extent of the wardrobe. Where does one conceal eighty dresses and over four hundred slips and other unmentionables and twelve pairs of heels, etc? In Plain Sight. My wardrobe is kept in sixteen zerox boxes stacked in the storage room along with numerous other boxes of stuff not associated with cross dressing.

Once the disclosure of cross dressing has been made and at least tolerated, I suggest not throwing it in a wife's face. Of course, if my wife was accepting we would have to buy a larger home with a bedroom devoted to Stephanie. I'd love to be able to hang my dresses and slips (not all 400) in a closet.
    When I had just a few pair of panties, I had a box containing cowboy boots, and stuffed them in the boots.

For the longest time, everything fit in the bottom of one of my large drawers in my armoire.

Then, I started ordering a few things on line, and stored most of my things in boxes hidden in my home office closet.

My wife then discovered a box of bras and panties, which was the tip of the iceberg, just before I was heading out of town for and extended assignment. Afraid that she would go on a search and destroy while I was out of town, I moved about half a dozed small boxes to a (5x5) storage locker, and left enough behind so that if she found it she would think she got it all.

My collection grew slowly for a while, until I transferred my stuff to a nicer, more permanent (5x5) storage locker. I built a nice shelving system in the storage locker so I could pull out boxes one at a time. I re-sorted the items into boxes with panties, bras, casual, dresses, etc. all separate. I also got a rolling closet for my hanging stuff and a small dresser.

My storage locker is now almost full, and my new purchases are in boxes overflowing my office again. It's time to reorganize again.

I keep a duffle bag fully equipped with clothes and makeup, so if I have and O&A opportunity, it's something I can sneak into the car and dress there.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    I keep my makeup in the top drawer of my dresser. Nobody really goes into my room when I'm not home and since school is out until February, I'm home a lot anyways.

I wish I had my own place. I'd be able to dress for much longer periods. As is now, I can't even leave my own bathroom without fear of being caught.

I'm in a live/work office, and my most active dressing is at work in the evenings and weekends. One of the girls in the office loves to rearrange closets, so I keep most of my stash in a locker in the sauna room, but I often have one or two pieces in the closet. The office girl has found them before, but they're "inconclusive evidence", so she's made hints, but isn't sure, about the boss being a lady....which is just about right!

A lady in the making..... Erica Marie's Avatar
    Keeping hidden seems to be an unfortunate way of life for many of us. Most of my stuff is hidden away in rubbermaid bins buried under thing in our upstairs crawl space that dont get used too often. Like many of us I hope, pray and keep my fingers crossed that no one goes snooping. But recently I have started undersdressing so some of my panties, leggings and tights are right in my dresser with rest of my cloths ( where I wish I could say they belong ) the gf knows and is accepting so as long as the kids dont snoop I am fine. Closets should be for hanging and displaying cloths not for us to hide in.

I used to keep mine in a bag stashed in the spare tire well under the trunk floor of my car.

Part of my income comes from helping people either conceal or protect their personal stuff or find out what they want to uncover about other people in their life, . I believe we had a thread on this someplace on the forum.

I live alone, but I still do not leave anything I do not want to be public knowledge just sitting around in plain view.

For what it is worth…here are a few random tips on “hiding” things…

- Anything you “store” in a car could potentially come back to haunt you in a vehicle search if you are stopped by law enforcement.

- Do not hide anything at “eye level”. That is the first “level” people search for things.

- False storage areas are easy to make in a closet by simply making false walls on each short end of the closet walls. (do both sides equally, and floor to ceiling).

- Insects and rodents are attracted to some of the cosmetic odors. Seal everything in air-tight (plastic) bags. Extreme heat (attics) and cold (outside storage) affects cosmetics.

- The fewer storage locations, the less risk of discovery.

- Keep the “retrieval” process in mind when you select a spot. You will be accessing it frequently.

- Not a good idea to do “mixed laundry” (fem clothes with family clothes). Items like panties, etc. have a tendency to cling to other clothes and turn up later…

Yakitty yak yak, etc etc…lol

It is easy to be a spy. It is difficult to be a good one...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

can never hide anything from mom.
    from the title i thought you were trying to hide drugs. mom will find them too.

but then my mom knows and even buy things for loni. so why hide.

no wife, no girl friend (at this time). so no hiding anything. but with all i have it would be very hard read expensive to try and hide it all.
    so i do not even try to.worst part is just finding a place to hang it all up to keep the wrinkles out of them.

loni

...In two nondescript briefcases, more or less in plain sight:
    - one at home in the basement, stored next to a couple of other old briefcases and other of "my junk"
    - one in my office, between my desk and the wall.

The combination to both is 2-8-4 & 7-6-5. If anyone reading this suspects it's me, try it! Let me know if you find bras - we should talk over beers.

I have a couple of pairs of mens undies I hide in the drawer with my bras and panties.
    A shirt is hanging up with my blouses, I think.
    I remember seeing a couple of pairs of trousers hanging up between my slacks and jeans.
    Shorts. I have to look 3 times carefully. Don't choose the yellow or pink ones.
    I have shoes and boots in the bottom of the wardrobe but which is which (Must remember to pick the ones with the low heels.
    Have I got the wrong end of the thread here? Again?

It is a fact of life and I sympathise with those who have to stash. May the new year bring change for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I keep all my F clothes in Wal-Mart and Target bags............. right in front of my M clothes that are in my... Dresser? Why am I suddenly blanking on that word? Anyways, yeah, they're not really hidden, but no one goes to that part of my room, so it's all okay.

Wife does not approve, so everything is in a storage unit. I have collected so many things

Banned Read only
    Mi wife's panty drawer is my stash. She doesn't like it, though.

In my double sized closet and in the draws of my dresser.

I live alone so my clothes are in the same closet as my male clothes...one side for Jessica, one side for the male me. Jessica also has her own drawers in the dresser.

Lets see. My dresses are hanging in my closet that doesn't have doors. My panties, bras, nylons, chemises and silk gowns are in my dresser drawer. Right below that are my tanktops and swimsuits. All the rest of my stuff, my man things, are sort of just flung everywhere. Dirty stuff lands in the hamper. ;D
    "Some people might suggest that I'm a closest-case Male to Female Crossdresser. I simply inform them that the doors to Narnia are open. Are you comfortable enough to take a trip through the armoire?"

Visit my Facebook! Add me! I need friends! <3 - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1360871615