Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not sure how I fit in !

That is a very profound statement! It also describes me to a "T"

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Welcome to the fray!! Personally "fitting in" like passing is so over rated!! I'd rather stand out than fit in any day!! I don't dislike being a guy. But I love being me... No mater what clothes I wear!
    Just LOVE being censored! Why have a forum if you can't speak your mind!
    https://www.facebook.com/glorenz2

Thumbs up thank you, one and all, and MS

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Welcome to the fray!! Personally "fitting in" like passing is so over rated!! I'd rather stand out than fit in any day!! I don't dislike being a guy. But I love being me... No mater what clothes I wear!
    Quote Originally Posted by lil red View Post
    That is a very profound statement! It also describes me to a "T"
    Karren and Lil Red have said it correctly, However, I am leaning more storngly toward my more feminine side, at this juncture of my "new self" development!

BTW I recently came very close to leaving this very forum in disgust, simply because of the "heated 'Lableing' " discussions scattered throughout herein going on over just such a topic. They caused me great concern, to put it mildly, because, in finding myself, I, too, haven't known where I fit in to the big CD picture.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...dresser./page5 (Re. My Posts numbered 104 & 106)

So, thank you, one and all, and MS (who says, "My wife [as does mine - GOD Bless all our SO's] not only knows about my crossdressing but fully supports me and we shop together [plus, we go out everywhere together] all the time,..."), for making my CD life just a little bit easier for me to understand, and all because of your responses to this thread....

Warmest Seasons Greetings, One and All!

Not sure I fit in here at all, everyones experience is so different to mine, probably due to my beginnings. I feel an odd one out.