Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you be dressed over Christmas?

Not for me unfortunatley as ill be back home with the family, maybe over the new year......

There will be a little dressing between X-mas and the New Year. I'm sure I will be in a dress doing some finishing carpentry. lol

I will for sure, But I am most of the time anyway.

merry christmas to all. i will be dressed for sure. i bought a fabulous red dress from kohl's just to wear for what may turn out to be the best christmas ever with my SO. pictures to follow.
    man, i feel like a woman

Oh yea I'd say it's when I 'peak' if you wnna callit that i.e. I'm SO disconnected from the 'norm'...while the entire World is busy about their 'normal' holiday bs...I'm totally alone...deserted...clueless as to what to DO with myself. LOL...so I'll get a 'make-over' at a tranny salon...spend alotta time here on this website...get caughtup on music n movies..get bored...go out on the town to trans-friendly clubs...or meet someone on-line and either drive or fly waaay out to bum-fck Egypt to meet her only to discover how she's too old or too fake or too or male too not real...god...idk What but just 'too something' to have made it worth tha while. Thus bemused during the long trip home...reticent about my wasted time...and perchance terrified by the many txts & cell calls from my would-be or one-time lover..now wondering if a new 'stalker' has been born out of my ill got efforts. Omg I DESPISE the 'holidays'. LOL...

Umm..think maybe I'll go see 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' instead...and stay boozy on Grey Goose close to 'home'...if ya wnna callit that. Lolololol....

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    ROFL, I don't want to give the local EMTs more work! If Tina walked in on the holiday gathering there would be mulitple heart attacks, etc! I think I'll wait until my wife and Tina can enjoy some time by themselves!

My daughters are home from university so dressing is on hold for a while. That's OK, as I love having them around and there will be plenty of opportunities in the new year.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I am usually dressed en femme when I am not at work (and since I work 12-15 hours a day, usually 6, sometimes 7, days a week that doesn't give a whole lot of time). This year though I am in a position where the business closes early on the 24th, and will be closed the 25th and 26th. As soon as I get cleaned up on Saturday, I will be in femme mode until going back to work on Tuesday, which is easy since my family is 1500 miles away, and then it is back to just being dressed when I am not working.

I will be dressed enfemme Christmas day. I have been enfemme for the last week.

I am lucky enough that I'm off work for a full week between christmas and new years, in fact today will be my last day until next year I can't wait to get home tonight and get dressed. Merry Christmas everyone

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I will be dressed for the entire weekend and going over to friends Sunday for dinner and Darlene is always welcome there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Yes, for one day and an entire evening with friends between the two holidays.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

I am having a pampering day to myself, just had a nice hot shower, shaved, feeling nice and relaxed drinking a glass of wine. My best Christmas present was to myself

I was dressed yesterday after I got home from church. I wore a blue and black sweater dress, black pantyhose, and black medium heel shoes.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I have worn nothing but women's clothes since the day before Chistmas Eve

Sue and I flew up to VA from FLA to do Christmas with my Virginia cousins (who don't know Claire). Yesterday we decided the girls needed to do DC, so Claire had a day out. We went to the Botanical Garden on the Mall and just loved it. They have a special Christmas toy train exhibit, and pointsettias everywhere. Great fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I cooked my first turkey en femme and chose a holiday green knit sweater and a knee length black knit skirt.
    It was nice and comfy and the bird turnedgreat too.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all.

Total withdrawal here girls.

I am at home over the holidays and condemned to the drabs for a couple of weeks !

Arggggghhh…

well i went to my moms as the male self, but i only ware womens things. she said why i did not show up as loni, so next year i will be there as loni.

seeing as how everything my mom bought for me was for loni any how.