Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Will you be dressed over Christmas?

Will you be dressed over Christmas?

More aimed at TV's this question as I'm guessing if you're a TS you will be dressed as a woman but then again maybe you've family that don't accept you as a woman and it's the one day of the year you go back to being male just to keep the peace?

So all you part time women are you dressing over Christmas and even on Christmas day and if so have to something planned to wear already?

OK TS's you can play the what are planning to wear game too if you like.

BTW Christmas day is one of only a few days I don't dress now and pretend to be a bloke for the day. You know smoke a pipe, wear a hat instead of a wig and talk about football and don't kiss any strangers.

BTW Happy Christmas from me

Well its a toss up for me this year, I have no family in the area and have been invited to a friends that is well, enjoys when I visit as my femme self. their granddaughter calls me auntie Laura. So the answer to your question is yes and will it be my green velvet midlength dress or my skin tight mid thigh lengh velvet LBD, choices, ain't it nice to be a girl.

OH yes i will be dressed up for Christmas, nothing planned as of yet. I have a new maxi dress that i should have this friday : http://www.jessicalondon.com/clothin...roductTypeId=1 in the print color.
    I prob. will be wearing it.

Merry Christmas All.
    Mistybtm

Well I am not 'out' to my family and it will be a family affair, so nothing overt... but I will be underdressed and will find my Kaz moments!
    Kaz xx

__________________________________________________ ____________

This Woman Within is Flying without Wings

Platinum Member
    it will be mixed. Christmas Eve dressed and Christmas Day not so much.

Alas no, since I'll be spending the Christmas period staying at my parents house (its traditional the whole family returns home), which is slightly depressing. Have thought about comming out to them more and more recently (since I live as Katie nearly 100% of the time) but every time I almost do something is said or done which knocks my confidence that they'd be accepting. Will be underdressed, but thats only becausd I don't own any male underwear any more so its out of nesecity more than desire. New years eve however isd another matter....
    Running, jumping, climbing trees, putting on makeup when you're up there, just like the army, except for the talking squirrels.

Facebook

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Not much opportunity to dress Christmas Eve as working back shift.Always begin Christmas day in drab to see the kids getting their,and our presents.Will get dressed later for Dinner and spend the rest of the day en femme,Will get my Girlie presents then too

No matter how you spend Christmas,I hope you all have a fabulous time

Sophie
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I'm wearing my Pittsburgh Penguins PJ's!! Like I always do...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Aspiring Member
    With it being a 3 day weekend, I hope to get as much Renee time as possible. Saturday will probably be a bust since we have to do some visiting, Christmas day I think I will be in my red dress that I made, seems kind of Christmasy. May have to change in and out though since I will be cooking the big dinner for us.

Not on christmas eve, but I have this nice mid length red dress set aside for christmas day
    Forever in Lace

Yes and no, Christmas Eve is the yes, Christmas day, not so much as we are off to spend the day with the grandkids, oh and my son and his wife. But then depending whats under the tree this year, I may be under dressed in something pretty. I have found a couple of presents under the tree for some one my wife is calling "T" It better stand for Tina, or I'm going to cry.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

[SIZE="4"]I will be dressed both xmas eve & xmas day as gf is working I'm planning on asking her too if what she mentioned (about meeting Mandy) on saturday morning was to be put into reality on tuesday

Merry Xmas to you all & heres to a fab 2012
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"] Mandy xx[/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]Dont knock it, till youve tried it[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Qualified & Insured Waxing Therapist[/SIZE]

Married to "Loving wife" IamToni's Avatar
    When I'm at home I'll be dressed, when I'm not I won't - like most days really. My wonderful wife treated me to a gorgeous satin nightie yesterday, for me to wear on Christmas morning - I can't wait to sit next to the christmas tree with her on Sunday opening our presents

I usually dress 24/7, but this Christmas Eve I'll be attending Midnight Mass enfemme. It will be the a first for me, on Christmas Eve at least, I did attend Mass two weeks ago as Arlene.
    Last edited by ArleneRaquel; 12-21-2011 at 12:26 PM.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Great thread idea, Nina!

I will be in guy mode for most of the holidays to satisfy expectations of family members I haven't come out to. There will be lots of visits to make.

Once I get that out of the way I'll finally get Marleena time to enjoy the gifts she (me) will receive from her SO. It will be hard to wait for Marleena time, but necessary.

Finished work today!!! Yeah!!! and ready to dress as often as possible which will mean maybe only 2 or 3 times over the Christmas period

Got a new wig and some new clothes that i'm looking forward to wearing for the first time.

Have a great Christmas everybody! x

I dont have any family to go see... so I'll definitely spend all day en femme

I'll be getting home Christmas Eve from work about 8 PM. As usual, right into Brynn mode for the next two days. A couple of friends want to stop by that night for a bit and A gentleman wants to deliver his gift on Christmas day. Sounds like a lovely weekend for me.

I'll certainly be dressed for part of the day, but not for the big family dinner -- haven't come out to them yet. But I will wear my Christmas earrings...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    Yes I will be en feminine Christmas Eve and Christmas Day as I don't travel to see family but maybe once a year and then we meet halfway.
    I would rather stay home and be the person I am then to be the fake person I would have to be.

Yes - after Xmas dinner with the folks and I return to my apt I will be woman as I ring in the rest of the Xmas night. Got myself a new auburn wig and tons of new make up from the breastform just for the occasion

In fact, I'm on holidays for the next 2 weeks and with the exception of going down to the exercise room and running on the treadmill for like an hr (in boy mode I'm pretty much spending my days in the apt as 100% woman as I go about my daily leisurely activities - need to take advantage of this time off and be a woman as much as posssible
    Last edited by Mrs Roads; 12-21-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Under dressing will be the only opportunity I'll have this weekend. My wife and I will be over at one daughters Saturday night and Sunday everyone is over at our house. I'll probably go out tomorrow or Friday instead.
    Dana Ryan

Yes I am. Christmas eve night..silk pj's. Christmas day will either be my red leather pants and white sweater or white jeans and a red sweater. Haven't decided yet. I may still go out Saturday and find something else.

Could be, everyone knows now except my Dad who's 91 and at this point I don't want to tell so I'll just boy it for the weekend

I will be at a K.C. Cheifs party christmas eve and will spend Christmas day recovering to be at work monday @4am! Merry christmas! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone: