Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats more scary ?

Whats more scary ?

Whats more scary ? Posting pictures of yourself dressed fully as a woman. Including face shots , for the first time or Meeting someone, dressed as a girl for the first time ever ? All these are goals i have ahead of me :-)

I'm just plain scary.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Meeting definitely. Pictures you can choose but what they see in real life.....
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Meeting definitely. Pictures you can choose but what they see in real life.....
    Lorileah is right, I have at least two potential great gf's that were disappointed at our first meetings.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

I don't see anything scary about either one! However I do see the price of a camera a little scary right now! I love to meet people so that is a joy to me! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I've got the same goals to accomplish too. The scariest thing would be is if someone recodnizes a pic of me and then they want to confront me about it!

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you have the self confidence that you should have, neither one should be scary! Of course I have been crossdressing so long that there is nothing scary about it for me!! If someone does recognize your picture and confronts you about it, just tell them what you wear is your business and no one elses! Has always worked for me!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Neither one was scary...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Neither one was scary for me, but rather ho-hum for each.

Jodi

Definitely pictures...once you post them anywhere on the Internet, you lose control over them and they can end up God-knows-where...

Just ask Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Rob Lowe, Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee how much damage control they had to do when their clandestine sex tapes were posted on-line.

Silver Member
    Pictures! With face recognition becoming more accurate every week you never know where you might be tagged.

I haven't done either yet, but for me, it would definitely be meeting in person! Yikes!

It is far more frightening to be seen in person. I cannot see the look of total disgust when people see my photo on the interner. When I am dressed in public i receive immediate feedback, usually from the villagers chasing me with their torches.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No contest! What Lorileah said! Photos have been all about FUN and LEARNING!

Oddly, meeting other CDs dressed has been nothing but a JOY! But, going out among the vanilla public is always a "heart on my mouth" experience!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

posting pictures dressed, the few times i dressed in public i drove to places that were accepting then dressed up to meet them limiting public exposure. Other than the one from a work halloween part i have no pics of my dressed to avoid someone seeing and recognizing me.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Meeting in person. Pictures could be of anyone.
    Dana Ryan

Meeting someone is scariest in the moment I think. So in the short term, it could be a nerve killer.
    However..

Pictures are scarier in the long term. Because like others have mentioned, you don't have control of where they land... At the same time though, they may never land in the wrong place (unless you're a celebrity) then it will definitely come out..

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

I am out to everyone about my crossdressing so it does not matter any more, I love the freedom I have to be me.

Pictures are not a problem you can be selective, and will almost never be found by people you don't want seeing them.

Meeting fully dressed for the first time is both scary and very exciting, you will feel liberated It's very natual to feel both feelings; think positive, keep telling your self it is OK and be yourself

Good luck yas159 x

Meeting someone while en femme is scarier, but proportionally more exhilirating.

It depends on whom you are meeting to me. Am I meeting someone who is a fellow crossdresser? Not that scary. Am I walking through the grocery store and meeting someone who knows or recognizes my male self? Very scary, almost surreal.
    Posting a picture on here was not that scary once I finally got a decent one. Maybe scary for everyone else who has to look at it...
    https://www.facebook.com/josee.k.moore
    On my way to being whole.
    Jessica Katherine Moore

Silver Member
    Depends on who the person is. My opinion of cyber space is "It is Forever and Everyone!" Whatever pic you post you should want everyone to see. Co-workers, family, kids teachers... just think about the last time you thought you clearly were searching for one thing and a totally unrelated thing was in you cue.

Meeting someone in person, as far as pictures, if someone see it here and spends enough time to recognize me, we both belong here, if they go to the trouble to use face recognition on the whole INTERNET, and look at everything on there to find me, so be it, I'm not hiding that far in the closet for anybody! Besides, you just look at them and say, are you going to believe your lying eyes, or me, I don't know that person! After all, I read a thread yesterday that explained we're all liars anyway.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by yas159 View Post
    Whats more scary ? Posting pictures of yourself dressed fully as a woman. Including face shots , for the first time or Meeting someone, dressed as a girl for the first time ever ? All these are goals i have ahead of me :-)
    If you post pictures of you including the (recognizable) face, you might as well tell the world you're a crossdresser. You can never "unring the bell", so to speak. That said, I've posted a couple of me wearing sunglasses.

Meeting people - that is scary the first time and probably still scary for a long while. What if they want to talk? How does your voice sound? What will you talk about? I'm not real experienced with this. I've only been out less than a dozen times and I try to stay away from situations where I might have to say more than "hello" or "good morning".
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Meeting for sure. When I attended my first Tri-Ess meeting it was interesting that I could walk up to the clerk at the hotel and ask what room the meeting was in, but when I entered the room the panic set in. And here I was in a roomfull of girls just like me! Go figure.
    Now it's all second nature...and I don't really care when someone looks at me in public. This is me and I'm not leaving...so get used to it!!!
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !