Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other older lifetime singls?

I have nice friends, fun hobbies and love God. I'm also single, never married, and very content with my life.

i am also 52 i have been divorced for 7 years, and broke off a relationship of 6 years 4 months ago,we almost got together but i could not take the drama anymore, even last night in which i was berrated for 4 long hours form making plans to see my kids in vegas even though we are just friends, funny that now i love cats unlike before, so yes at times i feel lonely,but most of the time iam happy to not be in a relatoinship ,i can do whatever i want whenever i want.

Oh Boy! I'm 68 and single,been married numerous times...lol. Yes its lonely at times,dated a few but the expectations placed on me weren't anything I wanted to deal with again. Been dressing on and off for 50 years,just getting serious now (never too late).

I have been single for 27 years and I am also 57. It does get lonely sometimes but I am somewhat spoiled so far as doing what I want when i get ready. I can dress around the house anytime I want and go out of town at a moments notice. I only need to hide the clothes a couple of times a year when family comes for the holidays. I love women but don't know if I will ever meet one who can accept me the way I am. My lifestyle pretty much rules out anyone who already knows me. I would need to meet someone who first meets me as a girl and accepts it. I don't think I am ever going to be able to give up my dressing for anyone and I am pretty sure I don't want to. Hugs Riki.

When my wife of 59 years died in 2010 after a long illness I was lost for a while. I still choke up at times when I think of our times together. She took charge of the check book and taught me to buy something only when

I had the money to pay for it. As a result we were debt free throughout our time together. At 84 I don't think I could get used to living with someone else again.

Vieja