Thread: Such a nice gift - so happy

Such a nice gift - so happy

So, the last girl from last night, she really gave me a nice gift! I am so happy! Before she left the hotel she got all upset when she found out that all clothes
    I had was womens and started raving about "I've been ******* a lady-boy! After a while she calmed down and actually donated _all_ her clothes to me and stole a bedsheet wrapped it around herself and walked out.

Now, I have a very nice red dress, stunning red bra and a quite nice pair of red undies. Too bad they are all a little bit small for me. But a very nice gift after all.

Ah, and yesterday I picked up a very nice pink skirt. I usually do not wear skirts that much but this one is really nice. It is actually so nice I'd ready to post my first pictures here if it were not for the fact that my iPad got stolen by some other girl three days ago.

/Johanna

Johanna, the first part of your story sounds a little far fetched! But assuming it's true I guess you had a good time! You can never understand women until you become one! Life is better when you are having fun! Too much however can really screw things up! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Sounds like a long running broadway show on closing night.
    All the cast say good bye and go their respective ways.
    People do get very emotional and would do things like that.
    So Johanna please elaborate? What was the occasion?

Yeah, I'm out here in Thailand och a serious binge. It is quite good, not the climate I'm used to back home in London. Ah, the clothes you can get out here lassies! I could never get away with wearing them at the office. So it is really strange, I think there were 8 girls first night and then 5 the second. Now, I am so so so depressed that I'm not yet a woman. They are so nice, I love them. I just love them soo much I must become one. CDing is the second best thing I have ever done after getting my first two Lamborghinis. Story goes on... the girl from last night, she was nice and also donated some undies, really nice one as I choose her for a second time around from the hotel's tv-ordering-system and she donated once more.

/Johanna

Follow your dream.
    Yeah Johanna I hear you girl. Dont be surprised to see CD fall furtherdown the list when you add a Ferrari and Aston Martin to the two lamborghinis. Happens all the time.

And if I had a buck for every time a damn women stole my sheet to leave my room without her clothes... We can all identify.

Maybe your next trip could be to Mars on a spaceship..

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I was gonna visit Thailand, but my private jet was getting a re-designed interior and was out of service.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Follow your dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I was gonna visit Thailand, but my private jet was getting a re-designed interior and was out of service.
    Oh no! You too? LOL.
    ;-)

It is all coming to an end - this insane trip is soon over, let's do it again next week. Just kidding, but I have broken some of my own records this time.
    Time for the last shopping, I really hope I will not have problems with customs at Heatrow as all I am carrying are womens. And most of it are
    souveniers (a little bit of my fetish self coming out here).

And when it comes to the car thinghy, no I am not really that interested in any other make. And not the "red" ones.

/Johanna