Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any enfemme regrets for 2011..?

So far it appears we all need to get out more!
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

My regret is not losing the weight I put on in 2010.

I turned all my disappointments and regrets into positives, challenges and goals.
    2012 is going to be interesting... Starting in Europe and ending who knows where.
    I regret the situation for skiing in the US did not eventuate, but that has left more money to spend time in Europe.
    Interlaken Switzerland and Narvik in Norway, should be fun if the snow gets to Switzerland.
    If it snows at the right time Aviemore in Scotland will be re visited also.
    See a disappointment and two positives.

Since retiring a year ago and moving, I have not done any community service work and I miss it. There is far too much hardship today; more than any I have ever seen and things do not look much brighter for 2012. Let's hope I'm wrong about 2012.

My regrets are in two areas. One, I did not lose the weight I needed to do. And, two, did not get out enough.

Thanks all for those excellent responses eventhough most was a lament on not fully embracing our true feminine souls...(we need you Frederique).But,
    "tell me spirit?Are these the shadows
    of the things that will be,or are they shadows
    of things that may be only?
    Mens courses will forshadow
    certain ends, to which, if
    perservered in, they must lead.
    But if the courses be departed
    from, the ends will change............e. scrooge.
    Happy 2012 to all....dana

i regret not going for my first make-over, not buying my first wig, and not buying a new dress this year. I guess the main regret,is not prioritizing enough to attend to Cassie's needs.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I wanted to lose 15 pounds and only lost 5...sigh. In light of everything that might have been, that's not much of a regret!

tina

Like many of you I regret not coming to terms with this sooner, getting out more and not attending the local trans-gender support group earlier. But 2012 is a new year and new opportunities.

AnitaH

It was going to be my fourth time out en femme last Saturday but the Christmas shopping crowd scared me away. I couldn't get myself out of my car. I hate myself for not being brave that time.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

No time for regrets. Spend all my time having fun. En femme and in drab.

I had many accomplishments this year and few regrets, I need to improve my makeup skills, learn how to walk in heels without being a danger to myself and those near me and I want to get out more.

Only regret is I didn't get out that front door sooner and a lot more than I did.

My only regret is being depressed and allowing myself to gain 20 pounds. Got to start working out in the New Year!
    Sally

Not finding more good afternoon things to do when out and about. Need to expand my activities to more than shopping.

Gold Member
    I don't look at it as regrets; just more goals!

Like I have a goal to take more pictures.

I have a goal to get out with more people.

I have a goal to contribute more to my Tri-Ess group.

Banned Read only
    My only regret is telling my wife about my crossdressing in 2011. I wish I had done it in 1981 when we met. As it stands, I have had only 1 year of bliss.

The way this year went. I really have no regrets to speak of. I went out my very first time 9/07/11 and like it so much that I transition on 9/15/11. What more could a girl ask for.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    My only regret is only realizing my CD nature in September. I let 8 months of the year go by before waking up and finding what wonderful people are out here with me.

May 2012 bring happiness to all, whether it is lingerie or heels..

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

i told my wife before we got married.she accepted it,and came to understand it over time. one day she sid to me," i like you better when your expressing your other side you need to dress more often" when i repress the crossdressing i get irritable and anxious.she is a wonderfull woman and we shop together and share clothes. i dont dress up and go out with her,but i feel her support all the time. i dont go out much,but am planning on more outings now that the kids are out of the house.we have been married 22 yrs.

I've gone out enough so that isn't a regret. My only regret is that I still need to hide it and I can't be fully open yet and of course I still need to lose more weight.

My biggest regret is that I stuck with those cheap KISS brand drug store or Wal mart glue on nails for so long! Just last night I stopped in on a lark to a local Nails Shop and asked if the would do a natural look for a guy-no pinks, no glued on rubies and diamonds,etc. Well, 30 minutes and 25 dollars later, I was wondering why I didn't do this 20 years ago!!! My fingernails finally feel like regular fingers and nails. I can actually type about as fast with my acryllic nails on, the Korean girls there didn't bat an eye when I told them what I wanted. I think these nails feel better to me than an alll over body shave..and that feels wonderful! The next thing I am going to do it look into breasts. I want them so badly and have inwardly been putting it off with a series of made up excuses. I encourage all girls to Get Ye to a Salon!
    Jennie
    Jennie the CD
    "Don't be a Drag, just be a Queen!"

My only regret was not going out more. But in my defence, I've been unemployed most of the year. As amatter of fact I was unemployed since Jan. 2009, and only gone back to work Oct. 2011. Also I hate going out alone, but just about every single Gurl in my area, are too scared to go out, so I must venture out on my own, and what fun is that?
    Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.

No regrets in 2011. My wife saw me dressed and I got to go out dressed for the first time. Perhaps next year will bring more adventures.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

My only Crossdressing regret is not coming out to my beautiful wife of 18 years this year. I realize that sooner or later I am going to have to have this conversation.

I am hoping for her acceptance but am also aware of what negative implications could possibly arise.

I only get to dress a couple of times a year and I am hoping that after I reveal my girly side to her that she will at least let me move my fem items from the attic to our walk in closet and possibly let me have some time to dress in the house.