Thread: Does anybody have mood swings as a CD?

Does anybody have mood swings as a CD?

Hi everybody,

I was wondering if any of you experience or have experienced the same mood swings that I had. Everytime I have the opportunity to live as Tamara for a few days (When I travel for my job, since my wife does not accept me as a CD) I am soo hapy. After a few days, I feel the urge to be Tamara to fade away, and after a few more days, I do not wish to be Tamara at all. During that time, I am plain happy being in male mode. Then, after a few weeks or months being myself, Tamara starts to shown signs of life again, and after a while, I can not help myself, and I need to be Tamara again..... And this happens again, and again, and again.

Can you share if you have gone through this circle? If so, how did it end for you? or are you still going through the same cycles?

Tamara

I don't really have mood swings that way.
    The "urge" to be me doesn't fade away because this is who I am, NOT what I am.
    If there is a swing it's from whatever my mood was to being happy as soon as I can fully be me and it's exhibited the most when I go out.

I once went through those "cycles" but that has stopped since I came out to my spouse and I can be who I am and not hide it anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wouldn't call them mood swings but I guess you could think of it that way. I can remember wanting to dress and planning for so long then when the time came I dressed for a day or two and had had enough. Sure I could easily put on a skirt or dress and doll up after that for fun. The difference was the constant thoughts in my head were not 100% about dressing and I had kind of cleared the air in my head so to say (I am not an air head :P ). I think it is anticipation and after the fun I was able to stop thinking about it.

My mood doesn't change when I change my clothing!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Yes, In men it's called UMS - Ugly Mood Swings - or for me mayby its time to adjust my meds ?
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Swings yes years ago. Not mood though other than the usual IMS. The swings were highs and lows probably created by the stress of not being able to express who I am.

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I don't think that I go through mood swings, it's more like frustration when I haven't been to dress for a while; which I sort of do to myself.
    Dana Ryan

MOOD SWINGS, what the heck, I don't have mood swings, I have a Bipolar mood. When Suzy can be out on a regular basis all is good in the world but when she has to say gone for extended periods of time, just keep you're distance and don't do anything stupid near me, better yet, you just don't want to be near me.

Suzy

I had some what the same mood changes. Even when taking antidepressants that quit helping me after a few years. Since I have transition my moods and the use of antidepressants has disappear.

When I get to dress like a girl my mood improves for the better!!! Like 110% better.

Katrina Michelle
    Yes i have noticed that now that i am dressing more my mood has shifted from very angry about most things to being mellow and content with things that are happening around me.My wife has noticed this change and has commented on how we dont argue as much any more and wondered why.Since she does not know of my dressing desires i said nothing.

Katrina

I think Suzy Satin has been reading my diary, those are my thoughts word for word. since my retirement I don't ever have those dark moody days anymore, I just get up and put on a skirt, unless I don't feel like it.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

I do have times when I feel like dressing as Amanda; sometimes for days and sometimes I just do not feel like dressing as Amanda, this maybe for weeks at a time. Do not know why.
    Amanda

I think that everyone has mood swings to one extent or another. Being able to dress tends to improve my mood, but I don't think that CDing is a primary driver.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]