Thread: Tried to blend in.

Tried to blend in.

I took off my jeans and just wore tights.
    I am amazed that in London a lot of girls wear Boots, Mid length coat, Handbag over the shoulder, gloves and tights or leggings. Some nice patterned ones too,
    I did that today and blended in. No stares no nothing. I did wear a wig and makeup though. That helps.

I believe if a person dresses in the fashion and style of the day she will almost always blend in. Also age appropriate dress helps in blending in.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

That's great Beverley! If you want to feel out of place just look out of place! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Be like me. I just want to wear ball gowns in public, I will never stand out.