Thread: just wondering

just wondering

how do you feel during the holdays about dressing i seam to dress a lot moor and i guess i get a little drespresd wishing i could come out to some one paula

I feel good... I don't really get depressed... Even though I'm not dressing at all over the holiday. Ohh well. That's my life. Love it or leave it! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by paula123 View Post
    how do you feel during the holdays about dressing i seam to dress a lot moor and i guess i get a little drespresd wishing i could come out to some one paula
    I guess I would ask, who is it you want to come out to? As for me, I don't dress any more or any less than any other time..I have someone I'd like to come out to also, but can't (not yet anyway)..
    But Tommorrow is another day. Just keep the faith and everything will come as God wills it...

Holidays also mean school holidays, and having school age children means they are at home instead of school.......all of this means Tash disappears for a few weeks.

Tash

This is my first holiday season as a CD, so I don't know if it has had an affect on dressing more, but I have dressed more in the past week than ever before. And have had the craving to do so. Maybe it's my way of giving myself a gift.. Or simply me progressing more in this lifestyle. I guess I will know some time in the new year..

As for coming out, it would be nice if everyone I know was not only accepting, but also thought of it as something normal, because I think there's a difference. But I can't allow myself to get down about that. Because that's a losing battle, and unless you want to be depressed, it's best to not dwell on that too much.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Years!!

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I don't really get depressed over the holidays. I was out last weekend and had a chance to dress today, but this was kind of a fluke for today.

We will be with family tomorrow and Christmas; which leaves out dressing then, but I'm okay with that. I'm trying to get out a little more, so maybe next week I'll go out shopping.

[SIZE=4]Merry Christmas![/SIZE]

Dana Ryan

School's out, so I am off work for two weeks, so you bet I am taking advantage of it. Also, if you don't have family obligations, New Year's Eve is a great opportunity to wear fancy clothes, get out and about and be seen by one and all!

- Diane

Hi, Paula.

Do you have any close friends that you can trust , & are you any where near a trans or dresser group. that may be close to you. Of cause you need to think about if you do have friends would they think a ooops what have we here , so you do need friends you can talk with as real friends.

Tell us a bit more about what you like hobbys & places you like going to shops, because i have many friends i have got to know over the years who i talk with about many things ,

Okay iv done the walking in getting to know people & it takes time to gain those friendships i have no probs with talking about clothes make up & the like, for my self its about being .....known.....if you can stand the heat of being open with people then the door is open for you, what im saying is im up front honist & very open with people , for me clothes dont enter in to it, its about accepting who you are so if you are a dresser & would like help with those details iv said about Then dont be afraid of talking with women in the make up shops or clothes shops as they will help you,

I would suggest going to those shops, & have some help with make up & let them do it for you & idears so you learn .

I did it years ago & arranged for others as well with some top beauty personal by doing that you allso gain confindence in your self & confdence in dressing,

okay just a few idears that may be worth the effort of just doing it,

...noeleena...

To rid myself of depression I don't treat the so called holidays any different then any other day! I love what I do and I do what I love! Coming out to someone may be helpful, but know your friend first! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    My wife in a fit of anger out me on Facebook…twice.
    Now that the cat (or pink frog) is out of the bag I feel a greater freedom from - depression?-
    I have a few guy friends that are less than thrilled to know, a few that really don’t give a flip one way or the other, and a couple that are very supportive. none have seen me dressed.
    Of the female friends.. only one say she prefer not know, and 2 have been more than supportive. I have made new friends here, and know I am not alone in this.

Seems I've been dressed more this week, I spent 4 days dressed with seeing a stitch of male clothing the whole time, Yesterday took the wife out shopping and had to settle for under dressing, today could go either way, but tomorrow, it's a guy day with the kids and grandkids, and i get to watch a couple little girls model there new wardrobe, and between there grandmother and me both shopping for it, it should be a great fashion show, so I'll just get a kick out that.
    Tina B.
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

My style of dressing changes during the holidays. When I go out, I'll dress in festive sweaters and tops. Tomorrow (Christmas Day) I'll be wearing a red cashmere turtle neck, black leather pants and matching bra and panties. Maybe a little makeup, but no heels or wig. When I show up, I get compliments on my outfit.
    If you are looking to dress up, go to the mall. My only advice is to see what the other women are wearing and try to blend in. After that, go out more often and increase your confidence.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I have not had Amanda come out and play. I just have not felt like dressing. No reason just not had the mood to do so. Maybe later.
    Amanda

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It CAN get confusing, Paula! If you're a CLOSET CD! Dressing while hiding, going out in drab, dressing again, seeing friends and family in drab! However, after awhile it all becomes second nature! I'm now comfortable putting Sherry away for the holidays. She's NOT about family. Too self centered! Lol!

I understand the urge to tell someone. If you're NOT intending to come out, BE VERY CAREFUL! I told one person. An old girlfriend who lives out of town. It DIDN'T come out well!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't get depressed during the holidays, too much eating, drinking and having fun for that ... but I do get what I think you mean about having family around and whatnot, as there is less opportunity to dress and/or express your feminine side. I'm lucky that I am out to my wife and she is ok with it and we don't have any family nearby so we don't have to be around anyone who doesn't know. Thinking about it, what you're saying is making me realize that having no immediate "support system" is actually a good thing for someone like me who likes to dress as and when I feel like it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!