Thread: closet case comming out via girlfriend

Smile closet case comming out via girlfriend

Hi all. This is my first post. I have been a crossdresser for years. My soon to be wife is also very accepting of this and is evermore willing to go clothes shopping with me. She has bought me shoes and other stuff for me. We also go on walks outside around the farm but I have been craving more. I want to try dark parking lots and also be put into a situation where I can't back out from being in public at night dressed. I was thinking that we could goto a shopping center at dark and when I get out of the car fully dressed, she could lock the doors on the car and go do her shopping forcing me to be in public dressed.
    anyone have any similar forced at night ideas? I
    just want to stay In The darker areas for now so I can be seen but not seen well. So I can let my confidence build.

PS... she goes into the store and forces me to stay outside the car and walk around or hide until she gets back. I can't 100% pass for a woman yet. I am about 80% there.
    Last edited by Stevecobb76; 12-24-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: left out so

I'd be much more afraid of being stuck outside in a dark parking lot alone than in store.
    -------------------------------------------------
    ~Riley
    Check out my trans themed standup on YouTube!

My Tumblr Blog

My thinking is that in the dark I can hide myself easier. I don't want to go into any well lit areas yet.

Aspiring Member
    But steve the whole point is not to hide, otherwise walks at the farm would still be enough for you. You want to push the limits of your personal acceptance, no one can help you with that but yourself.

Best scenario:be yourself and be confident about who you are. Then it wont matter where you are or how your dressed.

Dont hide if what you seek is to be out of the closet.

-Donni-

Just go into a grocery store at night.

It's night, it's a grocery store, no one looks like a freaking model at a grocery store...believe me.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Go get gas in the car (truck,tank,airplane) pull in pump $5.00 pay ay pump and be gone.
    then next time mabe go inside..

That ones easy. I thought of this, and my wife had no problem doing it. We went to a very long shopping center. I had car keys in my pocketbook. We came in one end, and determined where the car would be parked. We drove to the other end and she dropped me off. I hesitated, but she firmly told me to get out of the car. My heart sank as I watched her drive away. I had on a dress and was wearing 4" heels. It took me about 20 minutes to walk down a crowded sidewalk near dark on a Friday night to the car. She was shopping, and I waited in the car for her.

There you go. A plan. Look at it. Learn it. Live it.
    ​Cindy

As a GG, I have to wonder if she is "participating" at the level you are.

Going clothes shopping and buying you things hardly translates into your craving more of a forced "in the dark" fantasy.

It seems like you want her to facilitate your fantasy without her knowledge.

I also wonder if you are 80% there.....

If you were, I doubt you would use your fiancé under the cover of darkness.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

I have to agree with Momarie on this. Sounds like you may be pushing her. I feel as though you had better slow down and let her lead at her level of acceptance. It is easy for a woman to do a 180 when all of the sudden her acceptance is taken for granted and she feels like she is being used just to satisfy your need or as you say, your craving for more. I've seen this way to many times. I suggest you start craving her and not your fantasies. Keep pushing this craving... and you will be pushing her away I guarantee it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    I have to agree with Momarie on this. Sounds like you may be pushing her. I feel as though you had better slow down and let her lead at her level of acceptance. It is easy for a woman to do a 180 when all of the sudden her acceptance is taken for granted and she feels like she is being used just to satisfy your need or as you say, your craving for more. I've seen this way to many times. I suggest you start craving her and not your fantasies. Keep pushing this craving... and you will be pushing her away I guarantee it.
    I like your fantasy experience. Forced to be out in public; I have similar fantasies. True, its dangerous for a woman to be out there alone. Be ready to whack some guy with your purse if you get unwanted advances. Otherwise sounds like a fun experience. And true, you owe you fiance big time if she agrees to this. Just remember it could take a while if she happens on a big shoe sale. LOL!

Hi JenniferR, I see no reason for you to have quoted me since your opinion greatly differs from mine. Why the quote?

Silver Member
    I don't hang around parking lots alone at night en drab, much less en femme, it just isn't a good idea for anyone regardless of gender (especially in a bad area.)

Instead, why don't you ask her about going to a TG support group or other TG community event? You will be able to finally go out in public and be seen, but you be in a "safe" environment with others like yourself and don't have to worry about being judged or embarrassed by the general public. Your SO might also be able to meet other GG SOs like herself as well, which might help her cope and understand better as well. That way, you will be able to go out dressed, with your SO by your side, it won't matter how well you pass, and it is physically safe (unlike hanging around dark areas at night dressed.)

Sounds to me more like a Forced crossdressing fantasy than anything. Being dressed as a female out at night could be very dangerous, you could get caught by someone who wants to rape you or some one who wants to get rid of people like us. In either case it would not be good, especially if there is more than one person catching you.
    Ladies have a GREAT time!
    Smile GOD LOVES you!!!
    GOD BLESS US ALL!!!
    AMY Hepker

ROSES ARE RED
    VIOLETS ARE BLUE
    I'LL BE ME
    AND YOU BE YOU

I would support Vicky's ideas more than some dark parking lot. We dont need to hide more we need to get out andmeetpeople.

Sorrykeyboardmalfunction.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain