Thread: Exercising Drab vs Enfemme

Exercising Drab vs Enfemme

I am an avid runner and run enfemme 95% of the time. Christmas Eve morning the drain pipe in the kitchen sink broke sending water cascading down into the basement. Feeling stressed I went for a run. Having run enfemme most of the time I felt awkward while running in drab, plus as another poster pointed out women's workout clothes is cuter and softer. I felt out of place running in drab the other day and this morning I ran enfemme and I felt much better.

Aspiring Member
    Good for you! As an avid runner you probably realize that you not only do it for the exercise but also for the "well-being" feeling that you experience when running in a park or in a country/rural setting. It is a wonderful mental vacation and a time when you can arrange your day or just work through a problem/concern you might be going thru. The first 6 to 10 minutes of most runs are physically awkward and to add the awkwardness you feel when not wearing the right clothing takes away much of the joy of running. Non CD male runners would feel equally awkward running in a pair of overalls instead of a running suit so I say to you wear what you want when you want to and keep it up!

Hi ya, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I too am a runner. I often wondered what it would be like to run in a cute outfit. Do you get all dolled up? Do you wear breast forms? What shoes do you wear? If you wear forms, do you use adhesive and wear a sports bra?

Personally I like to think I play ice hockey enfemme. Since I'm wearing exactly the same thing my female line mates are including sports bra, panties and hockey Jill shorts.... And its way more fun than running since you get to knock people down legally! Lol. And you don't end up with bad knees.... Unless you get slew footed to many times.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Victoria View Post
    Hi ya, and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I too am a runner. I often wondered what it would be like to run in a cute outfit. Do you get all dolled up? Do you wear breast forms? What shoes do you wear? If you wear forms, do you use adhesive and wear a sports bra?
    I put on a light coating of red lipstick on my face and concealer and powder for makeup (mac). This seems to work for me, even in the heat of summer with the sweating. Yes I do wear forms and cute clothes. I do not use adhesive but I have to wear an underwire sports bra (wacoal and moving comfort Mia work the best for me) I do have some victoria secret sports bras but they discontinued the one that work great for me. I use either Asics or Saucony for shoes.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I don't go jogging fully en femme but I do wear women's workout clothes. I usually wear white tennis shoes, black fitted fitness pants and a colored scooped necked fitted sports tee, with a white baseball cap. If it's cooler, I also wear a girly white or pale blue hoodie on top.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I only wear guy clothes when I work out. A few years back I went to a boxing tourney and I forgot my gloves. The only pair they had was a pair of pink ones. The other clubs that were there weren't going to lend me any but a the very last second when the ref was going to disqualify me for no gloves and we were all waiting in the ring somebody gave me a black pair. Looking back I should have used the pink pair.

Hi, I don';t run but I do bike, and I ride enfemme all the time.

I don't run, but do yoga, pilates and cardio to Denise Austin workout CD's. Just love to be one of the girls, so of course do them en femme.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I ride my bike (when the weather is a bit warmer!) wearing a sports bra, tight fitting women's workout pants, and a bright lime green jogging top (for visibility). I ride very early, usually pre-dawn. In the winter, I do my daily workout on the eliptical wearing a sports bra, light exercise top, and running capris. I normally lounge around the house in clingy boot cut yoga pants.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Banned Read only
    Enough of the femme versus drab exercise wear. Really???

If you wear high quality moisture wicking exercise clothing does it really matter if it's pink or not??

I used to be a hardcore trail runner when I lived in Montana and now run in PA for health.

I run in high quality gear like Asics, Brooks, Mountain Hardware, Arc Teryex, etc.

No, high quality women's workout apparel is not softer than mens but it might appeal to your pink and purple color fetishes

Running enfemme sounds like your out the door and down the street in a tight cocktail dress and heels.

You people..Geez! LOL!!

Julia

Funny enough, I was just thinking of this today as I was running. But as long as it's moisture wicking, it's fine with me.

I work out at 24 fitness en femme. Typically t-shirt and leggings.