Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The real reason

The real reason

I have discovered the real reason many cannot shake and/or resolve wanting to dress up like a woman. I knew I would figure it out eventually, especially since I actually balanced and integrated all of my feelings, both male and female under one aegis. Now for myself it is a total choice of whether to do it rather than a driving compulsion. I will not address this publicaly, however. Anyone who is really interested may contact me by E-Mail. The answer is not for everyone and not everyone will believe it or agree with it and is really not for the faint of heart. It is the answer nonetheless. Take care my friends.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Abigail, I dress simply because I like to!! I do not have a driving compulsion, not even remotely. I certainly do not want to be a woman, and never have wanted to do that. I have stopped in the past, as I am sure you already know. And I will stop again if somebody who I truly love asks me to.

I am interested in your answer, and would like you to contact me by email (see my profile)!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I dress because this is part of who I am. Simple. Done.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    I have discovered the real reason many cannot shake and/or resolve wanting to dress up like a woman.
    It's no secret for many, if not most, of us. We are trans, in some degree.
    DonnaT

I have come to the conclusion that the reason does not really matter. It just is.

You must have visited Area 51 over Christmas and discovered the alien plot to turn all men into women!! Knew it would come out sooner or later!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Nothing against your post Abigal, but there have been many posts on the "Why's" and "How's" and I can't help but wonder, who care's why or how and simply just enjoy. Life has many more things to delve into.

Rachael

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It can be very reassuring for one to feel they finally have the answer they have been looking, so in that respect I am so happy for you Abigail, and hope it gives you the peace you may have been missing. I do not feel compulsions, just desires to do something or not. Sitting here right now in lipstick and polish for the first time, just felt like it..

Hugs. Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My e-mail account has been hi-jacked so darn it! Now I'll never know!
    Unless you send me a PM! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

I've come to the decision, that I don't WANT Staci and Scott to be considered the same person or totally joined psycologically. Staci is a break from Scott. When I become Staci, I'd rather forget about Scott for the next 3 hours. It's a vacation of shorts. If I tried to meld them into some kinda metro sexual type thing, it would no longer be a vacation from my hum-drum live.

I'm glad that my psycies are separate-I wouldn't have it any other way. The reason most people think that they're confused is that they don't look at it from the point of view of "Am I Happy?" A couple weeks ago I was questioning "Why am I happy?" I read a little, thought alot and decided that it was mental masturbation. (A ton of thought with no real point afterword). I know exactly why I dress--Scott has a stressful, boring, responsability laden, sometimes unfullfilling life, and Staci is a great vacation.

Just my opinions, feel free to disagree,

Love,
    Staci

I dress like a woman sometimes because my brain short circuits and doesn't know what the hell is going on.

You do not have to go to Area 51 to find out about "Bending Gender". There are several environmental causes such as plastics, "the pill" residue, and several drugs. The most obvious is hard plastics which contain Bisphenol A which is a xenoestrogen found in most hard plastics and has been shown to affect sexual development. Thus we have little girls having early puberty, little boys with gynomastica, and "girley men". The hormonal residue of "the pill" is not removed in water treatment plants and recirculates in the water cycle, and that too has added to the above effects. Some drugs used in treatment of prostate problems also have similar results.

Not really sure your answer would apply to me. Does your "why" also apply to transvestic fetishists or even female to male cd's

Quote Originally Posted by Prissy Girl View Post
    I dress like a woman sometimes because my brain short circuits and doesn't know what the hell is going on.
    That's just what the aliens want you to think! Lol.

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm okay with this theory Karren as long as no "probing" takes place.lol.

Abi, there are many reasons and if you truly know the reason, you will become the next self made millionaire when you release your new book. Otherwise, anything from sexual gratification to ' I was born this way', to 'who cares' or in my case, " If they would stop having so many darn sales at the ladies clothing/shoe stores, I could quit easily!"

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Do they make tin foil hats in pink?

This is probably the most responses to a post that says, I know something and am not telling.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    I'm okay with this theory Karren as long as no "probing" takes place.lol.
    Their "probes" are really small! Lol. so I've been told!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    Do they make tin foil hats in pink?
    Yeah!! At the party store!! Funny but this morning I was talking about making a tin foil hat on faceBook to block the radio waves that the government sends out making my bathroom scale read 4 pounds heaver!!

.......My Photos

[QUOTE=Karren Hutton;2699402]That's just what the aliens want you to think! Lol.

I'm going to Las Vegas real soon. I will have to take a drive up there and tell those little *******s to quit fooling around with me and at the same time not get shot.

Basically we are mushrooms (they keep us in the dark and feed us bullshit--all the way around). The only thing I'm saying is that unless we truly know who we are and accept that and take the reins of our own vessel, we will be utilized by others seeking to purvey their own agenda. It doesn't matter what we do really but to truly enjoy doing it we have to be in control of our own destiny. What is behind the continuance will only be evident to those who really see it.The answer is in our heart, details notwithstanding.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

For me crossdressing is an extension of my humanity....

"The truly creative mind in any field is no more than this:
    A human creature born abnormally, inhumanly sensitive.
    To him...
    a touch is a blow,
    a sound is a noise,
    a misfortune is a tragedy,
    a joy is an ecstasy,
    a friend is a lover,
    a lover is a god,
    and failure is death.
    Add to this cruelly delicate organism the overpowering necessity to create, create, create - - - so that without the creating of music or poetry or books or buildings or something of meaning, his very breath is cut off from him. He must create, must pour out creation. By some strange, unknown, inward urgency he is not really alive unless he is creating."
    -Pearl Buck-

Who the hell can live this way and stay a man all the time when by accident of birth you are feared, hated, despised, devalued,exploited, violated and that is on a good day. Being born a male is the best and worst thing that good happen to a person and is enough to make one go insane if they have any feelings at all. Being a man is a paradox, to stay sane we stop feeling and embrace aggression and violence but this does not free us it only creates the illusion that we are sane while destroying each other or ourselves, truly life is madness.

Crossdressing is better for me than a long drawn out suicide by self immolation.

Sorry about my rant but sometimes I really hate being a guy and wish I could have a cold heart like so many of my brethren that seem to walk through the world without a care in the world no matter how many corpses they leave behind.
    Having a conscious and the guilt that goes with it sucks !

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    mushrooms
    You're straying too far into conspiracy theory territory Abi. If you have something worth saying why are you reluctant to just say it? If you're afraid someone's monitoring you you've already said too much. If you're genuinely trying to enlighten and help fellow Dressers, you've not said enough!
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

Quote Originally Posted by KellyJameson View Post
    sometimes I really hate being a guy and wish I could have a cold heart like so many of my brethren that seem to walk through the world without a care in the world no matter how many corpses they leave behind.
    Having a conscious and the guilt that goes with it sucks !
    I strongly empathise with this point, Kelly, but I've never felt I could live the vicious life of a stereotypical man, ever. The research shows the most vociferous homophobes are repressed homosexuals; it may come to light in the future that the same applies in relation to transgenderism. Being somewhere on each of the spectra (m-f, gay-straight, cis-trans, etc.) is normal and being at one polar end of any is the true abnormality.
    hugs for everyone!
    Rachel x

I dress because I like it. My wife makes me over and we have fun. Each time she wants me to look better and better. No secrets here

I dress because I feel more comfortable if I a present myself as a female.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud