Thread: An Entire Week to Dress - Yay!

An Entire Week to Dress - Yay!

So I am moving once again but this time my wife is leaving a week or two before me so I can stay behind and wrap things up. This means an entire week en femme! The anticipation is killing me. I already have my clothes lined up and it will be the first time ever i can do my nails and makeup for more than a few hours.

Any suggestions on how I should spend my time dressed? I was thinking about venturing out to a mall but I live in an apt complex so my neighbors would see.

Two things... First, I take it your wife doesn't know about your hobby? Second, If your moving who cares if your neighbors see you...

As in what to do, I can't really help you out there, I havn't made it very far myself, and am still very far from public adventures, but when and if I get to that point. I think I'm takeing my friends clubin...

Quote Originally Posted by Kayle Adell View Post
    Two things... First, I take it your wife doesn't know about your hobby? Second, If your moving who cares if your neighbors see you...

As in what to do, I can't really help you out there, I havn't made it very far myself, and am still very far from public adventures, but when and if I get to that point. I think I'm takeing my friends clubin...
    What Kayle said..

So many possibilities on what you could do outside.. Really kinda depends on what you are into. You could go to a club (gay club maybe, for possiblity of more acceptance if that's an issue). You could go to a restaurant, the mall, a walk in the park or downtown, just go for a drive, or any number of places for a casual day out.

Peace & Love
    :::~Melody-Renee-Shaw~:::

Hi Julie,

Sounds like an exciting week! We have an apartment in Virginia, and I've told all of my neighbors that I CD. They are very cool with it, so I can come and go as I please. The staff at the condo also know about me, and have absolutely no problems with it. So the only advice I have is to be upfront about it. I told them in advance, so there were no surprises. After all, you'll be moving soon, right?

As to what to do ... everything! If you are going to do a week full-time, start out with a few errands and let your confidence build. Enjoy -- we look forward to developments!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Gold Member
    I know what you can do....pack! Okay, I am only slightly joking on that. Make sure you meet your main goal and don't let the pink fog get you behind. And I am with the others, unless you are in the military and might see the neighbors again on a future assignment, then I wouldn't worry about them. Have fun!

I agree with Sue. Get everything wrapped up as quick as possible, and then enjoy time outside the apartment.
    DonnaT

Platinum Member
    You're moving - so to heck with the neighbors. Get out and experience the world. (In a safe and responsible manner)

Julie, take care of the work first or it may not get done.lol.

Then enjoy yourself however you need to!

How did you all know that I would probably get caught in a pink fog and forget about packing? I guess i have to get it out of the way first. I think I am going to try and be brave and venture out. I live near a bunch of college kids but they are mostly girls so at most maybe I will get a few giggles but its worth taking the next step.

Just DO IT! Get the work done and have fun! Now wasn't that simple!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

go shopping and buy pretty things
    Only friends can call me Amy,,, so if your reading this your a friend.

The Band QUEEN Quote " I want to be free"