Thread: It's nice to have someone watching out for you

It's nice to have someone watching out for you

Ah yes! The Christmas holidays. A week off from work and time to be me.

The wife and I were sitting around on Christmas morning, relaxed and very mellow. I was in a skirt, blouse, hose, and make up and nail polish. I got up to do something when the doorbell rings. Oh oh, Who can that be? Oh yea, two of my daughters friends that still come around to see us.

So i calmly walk to the bathroom while the wife answers the door. I calmly take my outfit off, wash my face, and stash the clothes. Now the tricky part, get the nail polish off. Well I'm in luck. We have started sour kraut, that should cover the odor of the nail polish remover. Wrap a towel around my waist, off to the bedroom, and finish taking off the girl. Put my guy clothes back on and come out for a nice visit.

What surprised me was how calmly I took all this, I didn't even break a sweat. At one time I would have freaked out over this.

Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!

Betty

That is so great. When I,m dressed and the door bell rings I still freak out a little but I'm working on it. My wife also has my back and that feels good to know.

Has happened more than once to me, and my XSO covered my back too. Now, I just don't answer the door unless I know who it is...but than I live out in the country with other critters...

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I have had that happen in the past, and done pretty much what you did! Now that my wife has passed on I live alone, and my children and grandchildren know to call me before they come to my house!! They are all far enough away that Stephanie has time to change!! If it is other people at my door I just don't answer!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    I understand the panic feeling myself. Usually it only happens when I'm home alone though.
    Dana Ryan

Gold Member
    I was dressed similar to you on the Friday before Christmas. A nice skirt, bra with forms and a nice top.
    The door bell would not stop ringing, changed in a rush twice to answer it, Had to sign for packages.
    Never did get the chance to redress. O' That dang door bell.
    Rader

True story!!! When my door bell rings I answer it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by betty1253 View Post

So i calmly walk to the bathroom while the wife answers the door. I calmly take my outfit off, wash my face, and stash the clothes. Now the tricky part, get the nail polish off. Well I'm in luck. We have started sour kraut, that should cover the odor of the nail polish remover. Wrap a towel around my waist, off to the bedroom, and finish taking off the girl. Put my guy clothes back on and come out for a nice visit.

Betty
    That's way too work.