Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When was your last crossdressing experience?

Dressed last Thursday morning...wife was away for a few hours. Shave, shower, make-up, corsolette, stockings, dressing gown. Followed by my maid uniform. Cleaned for two hours until wife came home. Striped down to my underwear (pink waist-cinching panties and pink bra) with black dressing gown back on. Finished the morning on the back porch drinking dark roast coffee and smoking a Virginia Slim 120. She came outside to bring me back to reality and my long workday

Hugs,

Miss Jessica
    Last edited by Miss Mandy; 01-22-2012 at 11:58 PM.

last night went out to dinner

a beautiful metalhead JessicaM1985's Avatar
    Just went to the store with makeup on for first time. Was in drab in terms of clothing and had a hat on so that people would have a harder time clocking me, though I figure I was anyway. At least I didn't get stares or comments...
    "To deny our impulses, is to deny the very thing that makes us human...." - Mouse from The Matrix
    Love me or hate me, I will always be myself.

I'm just the kind of gal that likes death metal, beer, and "dad" jokes. Oh and I build computers and play PC games.

wow carol that is soooo awsome

dressed 2 days ago, i work from home several days a week, and always dress. Bit of a buzz to be speaking to work colleagues whilst all dolled up, if only they knew!!

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar
    Here I am in my PJ's still a Tinkerbell combo light blue shirt with bell cap sleeves and on it says "Free to fly" Also I'm wrapped up in a new plush Tinkerbell wrappie that was a late Christmas present. The only thing that prevents me from being completely en fem is a T-Shirt. But some of them are obviously womans. Yesterday at work was a Fairy T-Shirt. That has been the most well received shirt. Also a couple pairs of pants have been complemented. Thinking today its going to be a Wolf T-shirt, and a pair of Holister Jeans, Not sure what type of shirt to wear under depends on how cold it will be when I get out of work
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I'm sitting at my PC in femmy blue shorts, green top with embroidry, black lace panties, black lace 38C bra, nude pantyhose, purple femmy eyewear, blonde wig, full makeup with red lips & nails. I plan to be this way until this eveing. Pardon me while I refresh my lipstick.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

It has been a couple years since I had been measured professionally for my bras. My body has been changing over the years. The other day I decided to measure myself and got out the tape measure and did the correct measurements. According to my measurements I was a 38 B. I went to the Hanes/Bali outlet store at the outlet mall near where I live and walked in and asked for a Flower Bali underwire, white, 38B. The middle aged woman behind the counter did not bat an eye. She took me directly to the rack of Flower Balis and picked one out and said: Here you go, sir. This should do you fine. No muss, no fuss. I went off with my purchase and have been wearing it ever since. I am wearing it right now and the fit is amazing. The cups are so smooth and full. Straps are snug but not painful. No gaps, just good projection under my nylon shirt. The underwire gives great definition and lift. It looks like I was poured into it. Nothing makes you feel more like a woman than a bra which fits you like a bra should fit a woman.
    I'm a Wendy and I love it!!!!

Fully en femme right now but the last time I went out in public was Friday afternoon to go to the local mall shopping and it was fantastic

five minutes ago the wind blew over my trash can so i had to go get it before it blew even further away. i had already put on makeup and clothes and a wig for the day, so walked across the street where it was. luckily the trash guy had already emptied it or people would have seen trash chasing trash down the block, lol

just finished drwessing and doing my makeup. actually going out to the mall looking for a new pair of heels. love going shopping mid afternoon.

I am dressed right now and I also dressed yesterday. I pretty much get dressed up everyday to some degree. I love it.

I get dressed up everyday. the only time i am not dressed is when i am at work or out runing around and then I underdress some depending on what i have to do.
    Mistybtm

now sat in pink satin pantys with my girlfriend practicing make up

Platinum Member
    hmmm, that would be up until around 4 pm today, when I head to the gym. Unfortunately, I still work out in guy mode at Lifetime.

I spent the day Sunday on a shopping trip to Indianapolis, fully dressed and made up. I went to two different malls and concentrated on three stores and had a great time. My new Jimmy Choos with 5" heels were killers, though -- in both senses. I downgraded to a pair of 4" heeled boots halfway through the outing.

I'm not fully dressed right now, but always have my nails, heels and makeup on.

- Diane

As soon as I'm able to finish growing my hair down to my shoulders, and discard the wig, I will feel like I am no longer crossdressing. I figure June 2012 by my math calculations. Hair: grows 1/2 inch per month, that's where I'm at.
    I'm a daily dresser.

Got up this morning--took off my pretty nightie--took my shower and dressed to go out for breakfast----went to Mimi's and read the paper whille I had breakfast----then went across the parking lot and bought a replacement microware for my kitchen. Spent the rest of the day paying bills reading and working in my garden. It was a wonderful day----all en femme. Susan is who I am!! I wish the rest of you were as fortunate.

Susan in Phoenix

MALE BY BIRTH.......

FEMALE BY DESIGN

Actually this morning.I find that on these cool midwestern mornings when your body and the air is dry, dressing enfemme can be very stimulating.I shaved
    my legs (again) and my inner thighs, painted my toenails and did, in anticipation, my makeup.I Put on my pantyhose and wig and a very pretty silver and white , long sleeved
    Nicole Miller dress.I danced and sang in front of the mirror until noon.Anytime I can dress, its a good day.....Crossdressing can be the simplist of pleasures....dana

sunshine? yes, please! :) rachelgirlnw1's Avatar
    It's been a couple weeks, but I'm *so* looking forward to a Midwest trip the first week in Feb. I can't wait to enjoy the luxury of several evenings en femme!

Rachel

Banned Read only
    My last time was around the 23rd of September when I was at SCC in Atlanta. Of course my wife didn't see it. But she knew of it. And the last time she saw Tara was back in May 2011. She knows of Tara. She encouraged me to become Tara for her so much and so hard. She ignored all of my reasoning of why I never wanted to ever go back down this path of crossdressing, even though I told her of all of my fears and lessons learned back in '95, '96'and '97. I was so proud that I had finally given it up and was doing good without Tara. But she pushed and pushed and encouraged, and ignored all of my words and testimonies, of why I was so afraid to ever seek that past,,,,, that almost destroyed me many years earlier. My wife got what she wanted. Most of you know my story. I answer threads on here of what makes you want to dress? Is it depression??? Then some say it's depression that makes us desire to "become"...... but for me, it's the surpression of becoming Tara brings on chronic acute depression, then that makes me want to become Tara, forced upon me by my "so called" accepting wife that brings my desire to become Tara ever so strongly.
    I keep it all out of sight and out of voice for her sake, thus taking all of the pain upon myself to bear. Then she will sometimes say to me right out of the blue, "why don't you become Tara tonight?" I can only just look at her with my eyes to give her an answer. She seems to love toying with me. For as time goes on, and I live with 100% surpression, speaking not of, nor hunting thereof, keeping it all out of her life, my wife grows bored, and then she will ask me to do what she has caused so much grief of.
    I wish she would get on one side of the fence or the other. I could live with either. But she toys with me, by waiving understanding and acceptance of Tara to me, she enacourages me to become Tara still after so many arguments and trials,,,, oh the list goes on.
    I cannot become Tara because of my yo yo , in and out, now it's ok, but today it's not today, maybe tomorrow, was last week, maybe next month, oh please husband, I need to see Tara, up and down, which way is up, etc, it goes on and on. She brings it up, we talk, then she claims she never said this and never said that. She claims she never blackmailed me of $20,000 for her to keep my secret quiet, long after she encouraged me so for two days, and even after she signed and afidavit of all the facts og her encouragement, and attending SCC with me in 2011, She is a different person everyday. I no longer know her.
    So anyway, to answer your thread, my last time was 3rd week of September which my wife did not see, 'though she knew about, but the last time she saw, was May 2011.
    There are so many others on here that are in the same boat I'm in. I can live without it ,though it may be so extremely difficult to do. But then why does my wife bring it up to me and say she misses Tara?????????????????????
    I will never understand women. I said that in another thread one time, and I got attacked and bashed by GG's. Who on here or anywhere can understand women or wives? Or who on here does understand why my wife plays with me like this???
    Maybe one day, and it's just a fantasy of mine, but I wish ReineD could talk to her or even come visit us and help me understand her.
    Yes we were into it again tonight, she's in and then she's out, she flips her own promises and policies all the time. She hates Tara and all that goes with her. Then I surpress, and then she will ask me, why don't you become Tara tonight? OMG,,,
    L&R
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tara
    Last edited by Tara D. Rose; 01-24-2012 at 01:47 AM.

sitting here dressed as I answer this post, last time was yesterday

That would be right now! And every other day until I have to go to work or school, so depending on the day I would say on average I'm completely dressed 14-16 hours a day, every single day.

well lets see... the last time i dressed as a guy........... lets see i dont own any mens clothes... except for work safety gear... so about 8 mo ago...

My last cross dressing experience was spending an entire week dressed at Fantasia Fair in Provincetown. I went for a mani/ped in guy mode yesterday. This Sunday I get to spend the entire day dressed en femme and out and about. I'm going to the salon for a nail polish application then to Dress Barn and a local mall for shopping (stopping at the MAC counter). I can't wait!