Thread: A night with my New Dress

A night with my New Dress

One nice thing about Christmas is you can shop the clearance racks with out feeling self conscious. I was able to get a nice dress at target for 9 dollors. So last night was my night to dress and relax. I was going to be lazy and not do my face but once I got started I realized that doing my makeup is a big part of it for me. The nice thing is I'm getting faster at it and better at it. I'm very glad I took the time to do it. When I was al done I slipped on my 4 inch heals and I was in heaven. I went down with my glass of wine and made my dinner and just childed. P.S.what is a tag like I said I'm new to posting

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Sounds like you got a great deal on the dress. Now why don't you send us a picture?
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Do you have to post so many times before you can post pics?

Yes I think it's ten times , Sounds like you had a very relaxing and enjoyable evening........................Debra

Just bought a "Prom" dress .. should arrive before 12th Night .. it was not expensive :-) I can't wait to try it on! I've also ordered tights, bra and panties and a full slip, which I hope will go with it and fill the skirt out a bit. I wish I had the "front", as we say in England, to browse the racks in the department stores, but there's always too many people about :-(
    I've never been "out" en femme if you exclude an early summer morning float around the block in a dress circa 1973, and being a large, tall man in his/ her mid-fifties, I don't expect that to change :-(

.. but boy, am I looking forward to my dress and lingerie arriving :-)
    Last edited by Sister Rachel; 12-28-2011 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shy Girl View Post
    Do you have to post so many times before you can post pics?
    Used to be 10 but I think they changed that. And you want to post photos in the photo and video forum. Else you will be banished. Lol. So why again does not feeling self conscious have to do with after Christmas sales?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

It's a time when I'm shopping for my wife already so I feel less self conscious. Its in my head I know.

Yeah, I've been buying lingerie online for Anne, so it's all set up and I've gone for it! But buying instore .. oh I do a quick driveby with my trolley, but I just can't go in there and search through the panty rack for a 20/22, let alone start checking out skirts and dresses for size and quality .. don't get me started on bras!

You can get some great deals at JC penneys online and go to there clearance on bras dress our what ever.